Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

#TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist (28121 Views)

Lionel Messi, Ibrahimovic In FIFA 10-man Shortlist For 2019 Puskas Award(Photos) / 2018 Ballon D’or: Ronaldo, Messi Miss Out Of ‘three-man Final Shortlist’ / FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by fergie001: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
In November last year, FIFA announced a shortlist for the 2021 Best Player:
Karim Benzema, Kevin De Bruyne, Cristiano Ronaldo, Erling Haaland, Jorginho, N’Golo Kanté, Robert Lewandowski, Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Neymar and Mohamed Salah.........made the shortlist.

�� The final three in the running to be #TheBest FIFA Men's Player 2021!

Who should be crowned #TheBest in the world?

@lewy_official | @pzpn_pl
Lionel Messi | @Argentina
@MoSalah | @EFA

FIFA World Cup

Robert Lewandowski (Poland and Bayern Munchen)
Lionel Messi (Argentina and Paris St. Germain)
Mohammed Salah (Egypt and Liverpool)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by paulolee(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
still belongs to.messi simply because he had a superb individual n team performance last year n that copa win after 28 years of losing 3 finals was the biggest story in country football last year, it gvs him an edge over the others...
even lewa av more chances of winning it ahead of sallah..

modified- I see mentions calling for sallah win, it seems cr7 fan don switch from being lewa activisit to sallah loyalist since dier man no fit make top 3, bt wat dey fail to understand is that sallah current form started this current season n he won nothing all tru 2020...
if dem run polls for Africa or even Egypt, sallah cnt beat messi with votes....if u big, u big

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by fergie001: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
paulolee:
still belongs to Messi.
I think it's Lewandowski

The winner will be chosen by an international jury comprising a panel of FIFA Legends and registered fans across the world on FIFA’s official website.

The virtual awards ceremony will be broadcast live from the home of FIFA in Zurich on 17 January.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by MangekyoAlt: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
cool
Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by jetwonder(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin Mo salah deserve this award!!! #this salah na wow!

47 Likes

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by jetwonder(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin Mo salah deserve this award!!! #this salah na wow!

6 Likes

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by paulolee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
jetwonder:
grin Mo salah deserve this award!!!
#this salah na wow!
criteria is based on performance all tru last year, sallah is currently having a good first half of dis season dt started august but he had an average performance since January n won nothing with reds all tru 2020
lewa is surely ahead of him bcoz of goals n trophies n consistency all year than sallah...
but I think sallah winning the AFCON n if he continues his form this second half of d season, winning trophies n an average worldcup performance may Gv him dis award next January

7 Likes

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by dedonfranco(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lewandowski.

Even Messi Fans knows He deserve it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Boss469(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
paulolee:

its for the whole of last year, sallah is had a good first season, him winning the AFCON n continue the second half of this season with same form may Gv him d award next January

If it's for the WHOLE year, wetin Messi dey do dia?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by slawormiir: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Na still Lionel de Messi get am

Penaldo fans can cry me a river

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Skynet55: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dem just dey Play politics ontop Ronaldo head wetin Messi Don Play

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mo Sallah should have it

I really love the guy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by samuel19222(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked
Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Person wey get One League Goal wan compete against two goal machines.

make we dey look fes.... there's nothing FIFa cannot do.... Them fit give Messi best future coach award sef just to make sure he goes home with something
Numerouno94:

Oga the award na for last season. Messi was the best last season closely followed by Lewi.

yen yen yen
Numerouno94:

I jux told u the criteria for the award. If u like hug transformer. undecided
more Yen yen yen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Skynet55: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo
Yoruba

hausa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Skynet55: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Faller:
d
dick

1 Like

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by chibuike65: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Money men
Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Like for Messi Share for Ronaldo

63 Likes 19 Shares

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by 01mcfadden(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol
So Messi got in ahead of Mbappe?
FIFA members will go to hell

27 Likes 3 Shares

Trinalon65:
V
vagina

3 Likes

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Bamzyriches451: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Give it to Lewi already

2 Likes

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Brarrie: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Where is sheep siuuuu

1 Like

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Now is the right time for LEWA, that man merit it. The award is not for Messi and salah gang.

I’m a Man United fan. But this time around the award is for Lewa , not for balloon d’or guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Bobloco: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
In falseprophet1 voice

I see Lionel messi winning this award, I see Obembet creating over a thousand threads on why Lionel Messi shouldn't have won the award

This I have seen

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Bkayyy: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Two short men against one Giant.
I go with the giant. Guys let's stand with our fellow tall man Lewandowski because these dwarves are up to something.

Lewandowski all the way

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by GreaterFuture6: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Salah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Pele10: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Give it to lewandoski even the GOAT and his supportes knows that lewandoski has been less appriciated, despite his goal scoring exploit, if he was an african they would have been shouting racism up and down.

7 Likes

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
I am not sure why Messi is on the list tbh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by phemmyfour: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
It belongs to Omolewa-n- donsky

3 Likes

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Ijoba85: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
I'm a Messi fan100 percent but on this particular award, I give it to Mo Salah. That guy deserve it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by Solly1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
I think Mo Salah deserves this piece of individual silverware, his brilliance and performances have been superb...

My Thoughts Though...

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) / daily green tips..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.