Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,423 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP (16133 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Wasky101: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Benrosaria:

Homie how much do you read history than you feel life?

Sickness and disease isn’t a natural cause.

They were invented by man for supremacy gains.

Stop arguing with yourself friend.

Till the day you realize that water flows and never stops flowing is the day you realize how come mosquitoes bred ??
So what's a natural death?
We talking medical terms here you talking history and life.
Run along son
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Benrosaria(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wasky101:

Run along son

Who taught you education?
Who learnt education ??

Medical terms you use today is the English we both speak today
Medical terms is history that can be modified

Life which was modified by humans that taught you education, did it for supremacy gains. So why don’t you discover the passion in you to know so you can teach others.

Do teach me what someone taught you

Let me teach you what I know
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Benrosaria(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wasky101:

Run along son

Natural death is happy ending.

I would list down a lot of things that can’t happen any longer

1. Natural death
2. Making love like it was before life started modifying.

Death comes before life.
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Exodora: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You sure it's not woman that said it? Exactly the type of "investigative" thing LUNATIC OLUNLOYO would say!
Like I don't know a woman when I see one .
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by PoliteActivist: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Exodora:

Like I don't know a woman when I see one .

Just don't let LUNATIC OLUNLOYO see the comment. Next thing, she'll term it "investigative journalism" and start posting it all over the place, that someone in the boy's family told her!
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Exodora: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Just don't let LUNATIC OLUNLOYO see the comment. Next thing, she'll term it "investigative journalism" and start posting it all over the place, that someone in the boy's family told her!
Who takes that one serious again
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Exodora: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Who takes that one serious again. She is mentally deranged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UTME: 62,140 Candidates Set To Re-write JAMB On 1st Of July / JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? / Is Open University The Best Institution In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.