Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP (16113 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video (2) (3) (4)

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by lalasticlala(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
The Lagos State Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) has explained further why the state exonerated five students and five officials of Dowen College, Lagos State, suspected to be linked to the death of a student, Sylvester Oromoni.

A source in the directorate, who pleaded anonymity, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Lagos that investigations did not establish any prima-facie case of murder against the accused.

He denied allegations of foul play and cover-up being peddled on social media.

NAN reports that Mr Oromoni died on November 30, 2021. He was alleged to have been beaten by fellow students.

The source told NAN that two autopsies were conducted on the deceased to unravel the cause of his death.

The first autopsy was conducted by the Oromoni family in Warri, Delta, and the second by the Lagos State Government, according to the source.

Copies of the results of the two autopsies were obtained by NAN.

They showed that the late Mr Oromoni developed severe septicemia (sepsis) as a result of an infection on his right ankle.

The first autopsy conducted on December 2, 2021, by Clement Vhriterhire, a Consultant Pathologist with Central Hospital Warri, was witnessed by three other persons – an uncle of the deceased, Opudu Boro, the investigating police officer and a lawyer.

The result of the autopsy conducted in Warri revealed acute bacteria pneumonia, acute pyelonephritis, acute bacterial hepatitis, acute gastritis and cerebral oedema with raised intra-cranial pressure.

It revealed the cause of death as acute bacteria pneumonia due to severe sepsis.

The toxicology results also stated that there was “no elevation of any known chemicals and substances of abuse in our clime.”

The second autopsy conducted in Lagos on December 14, 2021, by S.S. Soyemi, a Consultant Pathologist at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, was witnessed by 14 people including seven pathologists, other doctors and police officers.

The seven pathologists included four pathologists, who each represented Dowen College and three of the accused students.

Mr Vhriterhire, the Consultant Pathologist, who conducted the first autopsy in Warri, Delta, was also present.

The result of the autopsy conducted in Lagos revealed marked pallor of organs, pneumonia (infection of the lungs), infection of the liver, kidney and heart.

“These infections emanated from the ankle infection described earlier in the report. Microscopic sections also confirmed these findings.

“Death was from septicemia, following infections of the lungs and kidneys arising from ankle wound.

“No evidence of blunt force trauma in this body. The findings in the oesophagus and stomach are not compatible with chemical intoxication. Death in this case is natural,” the result stated.

The DPP had stated in Paragraphs Three and Four of its advice dated January 4 that the late student, on November 20, 2021, and November 21, 2021, suffered injuries while playing football with his friends in school and was taken to a sickbay by his friend and was released to his family on November 23, 2021.

The late Mr Oromoni was taken to Warri by his father on November 26, 2021, and was being treated at home by a medical doctor, according to the DPP advice.

The DPP also stated in the advice that while being treated at home, the deceased told a family friend names of some senior students of the college who allegedly beat him for refusing to join a secret group.

It added that the deceased alleged that he was given a poisonous substance by the senior students to drink.

On November 29, 2021, the deceased was taken to a diagnostic centre at Warri for a scan which revealed hepatomegaly due to acute viral hepatitis, according to advice.

On November 30, 2021, his condition deteriorated and he allegedly died while being rushed to the hospital, it added.

(NAN)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/504434-why-we-exonerated-dowen-college-students-others-dpp.html

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by BigDawsNet: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
The legacy of your son Sylvester will live on in the hearts of everyone who knew him. We will celebrate his memory always.....

I pray God strengthen the family

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Emerald04(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol... wetin dey funny be be say when this matter Frësh and dem do test, I remembered they confirmed the guy was truly given some black substances to drink, which one come all this bullcraps dem dey give us...?

Can flash back to those days in primary school, I was bn bullied badly by this guy called Chukwudi, my heart is always beating fast whenever I spot him anywhere, but due to some unknown reasons to me, i was scared of opening up to anyone. I don’t know why, but I really don’t have the enough courage to open up to any MF.
My advice to parents is they should be more open to their children, these kids sometimes goes through lot that keeps them traumatized.

Chukwudi, I still dey find you sha, anywhere I jam you, you go collect, cus I go pay boys to drilled you, memories of shit you did to me is still fresh asf in my head.

19 Likes

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by fastseo: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
That means the boys account or last statement doesn't stand

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by WonderManly(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aaah.

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by belicej: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
I hope this boy gets justice

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Midas01: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fools

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Anigreat: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022

God punish you all.

You can deceive man, but you can't deceive the Almighty God. what you people sowed same shall you all reap in abundance.

Because you have the money, you think you can victimized the voiceless. Even if you do, there's a greater being that you can't victimize and that's Jehovah God.

The blood of Sylvester Oromoni will speak worst things than the blood of Abel.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Traditional autopsy nkor?......as in better juju

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Moji12(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Natural? Is that how to die a natural death? shocked growling in pains, lips peeled off, blood stained gums!!!!!! shocked shocked

It seems there's another meaning for the word natural in town. Haba these people should v fear of God in them, would they spew this trash if they were in parent's shoes? It is well

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Rollitout: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Really

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Pinkyposh(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
It's only God that can judge this case

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Judolisco(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Natural death at what age?

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Bvmsson(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Oluwasaudy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
It won't be well with them all... Natural death Na so una family go die natural death too

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by africandollar: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ha! Mogbe! Natural causes ke! May the same type of ‘natural causes’ visit all the children of those who turned out these reports in Jesus name. This is beyond disheartening!

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by mormoney85(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Which kind lies be this na, the school said that he sustained injuries from playing football, now they do 2 autopsies and none of it shows nothing related to injuries but natural death, so where and hw did the school get the football nonsense from? Who told them that d boy was suffering from football injuries,

I just want lagos state government to answer this four questions and I will agree with them

(1) which natural diseases could be so painful and peals victims mount within few days before death please I need to know the name,

(2) he did the school came to conclusions that he suffered from football injuries

(3)did those five boys off light and beat him up ,if they didn't then hw did the story came up who spread the lies,

(4) they took him to hospital before he died, wht did the doctor said was his problem before he died.

Anything outside this four question is nonsense to me, u people first use kemi (OLOSHO OYO) to spread false information to prove ur fake autopsies right, we in Nigeria are familiar with that game we call it give a DOG bad name to kill it

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Wonob6a: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
A country where Human life is the cheapest And worth less than that of a COW

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Jeromejnr(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2022

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Bahamas95(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
So na like this dem take end this boy life? undecided

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by money121(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ok oo
Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by ERCROSS(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria my country

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Baamzn: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Someone should assassinate each and every one of the culprit. Let their family also feel it

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by aremuforlife(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
May thy Lord give him peace, the family member witness the DNA test in warri, while the lagis state governments also did their own in Lagos state, both proofing thav he died naturally.

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Truflame: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
What about the black "engine oil" discovered in his abdomen in the first autopsy? Is the oil part of his digestive system?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by Jointheir7(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm...may God console his family. In Jesus mighty name!

Re: 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP by segebobo: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022

OAU Will Not Conduct Post UTME / Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME