Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Biometric Machine Couldn't Capture My Daughter's Fingerprints - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Biometric Machine Couldn't Capture My Daughter's Fingerprints (336 Views)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric / Nigeria Exempts American Citizens From Paying Biometric Service Charges For VISA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biometric Machine Couldn't Capture My Daughter's Fingerprints by hallelluyah(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dear Good People
Please I need your advice, my daughter's fingerprints couldn't get captured at the Nigeria Immigration Service. The machine could not read her thumbprints and she was so much delayed and sent back eventually. Same thing happened the other day. What do we do and how do we solve this problem? Is anything abnormal about her fingers.... Any suggestions on what to do to maker her fingerprints readable by the machine? And if it persists what other options do we have? Or any medical explanation/solution to this?
Re: Biometric Machine Couldn't Capture My Daughter's Fingerprints by adeoyekay(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
hallelluyah:
Dear Good People
Please I need your advice, my daughter's fingerprints couldn't get captured at the Nigeria Immigration Service. The machine could not read her thumbprints and she was so much delayed and sent back eventually. Same thing happened the other day. What do we do and how do we solve this problem? Is anything abnormal about her fingers.... Any suggestions on what to do to maker her fingerprints readable by the machine? And if it persists what other options do we have? Or any medical explanation/solution to this?
Am also affected with this problem whenever I want to any online stuff. The only advice for her is to keep trying
Re: Biometric Machine Couldn't Capture My Daughter's Fingerprints by Tinububalls: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
How does she unlock her mobile phone?
Re: Biometric Machine Couldn't Capture My Daughter's Fingerprints by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Check her blood sugar levels.She should be taking multivitamins and blood tonic.

(1) (Reply)

Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide / Final Year Student Burnt To Death In Ghastly Auto Crash In Bayelsa ��� / Relocating To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.