Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide (335 Views)

My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) / I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide by ExploreWithToy: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide

How to go by road to every country in West Africa

This will be written in a series to make it easy to follow.

1 Like

Re: Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide by ExploreWithToy: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Road Trip from Nigeria to Benin Republic: All You Need to Know

Benin Republic (also known as the Republic of Benin) is situated in the heart of West Africa, sharing its borders with Nigeria, Niger, Burkina Faso and Togo. The country, named after the Benin Empire that existed until 1897, gained independence from France in 1960, and became a republic shortly after. As one of the smaller West African countries with an area of 44,310 square miles (114,763 square kilometers), it’s no surprise that most tourists visiting Benin Republic prefer to fly there.

But there are others ways you can get to Benin Republic from Nigeria apart from taking a plane like going by road and the route you take will depend on your budget and preferences. The drive itself may be long, but it’s one of the most beautiful in Africa, passing through gorgeous landscapes before reaching the lovely city of Cotonou, Benin Republic’s capital. I have compiled all the information you need to plan your own trip to Benin Republic from Nigeria by road, so you can make your dream vacation become a reality!

Images Below:

1) LA CASA DEL PAPA Resort, Ouidah, Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide by Obeleagu93(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide by AlphaTaikun: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2022
ExploreWithToy:
Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide

How to go by road to every country in West Africa

This will be written in a series to make it easy to follow.
Awesome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide by good4all40: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nice post but Port Novo is the capital of Republic of Benin not Cotonou as many people thought.

Can't wait to read more from you.
Re: Traveling By Road In West Africa: A Comprehensive Guide by ExploreWithToy: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
good4all40:
Nice post but Port Novo is the capital of Republic of Benin not Cotonou as many people thought.

Can't wait to read more from you.

Yes, Porto Novo is the capital while Cotonou is the economic capital.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Abuja / 12pm In One Of The Busiest Area Of The Fastest Growing City In Africa - Ilorin N / Hidden Gem: How You Can Relocate To Canada Via The Study Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.