Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. (265 Views)

Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs / Shame On You, My Igbo People By Chioma Ugochukwu— Pennsylvania / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. by logicalman: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nairaland is a place where people are free to say whatever they like .Some will hide their true identity and use a name from another ethnic group to attack individual, Government or an institution. Many have gone to the extent of attacking their own ethnical group using different Monica .Any one that react base on what he or she reads in social network is a fool.
I am of the view that the social media should be regulated.
Re: Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. by Anigreat: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

Just as you used Arror in place of error, Monica in place of moniker and a whole lots of blunders.

People will be very wrong if they tagged or called you Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. by Akudaisi: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Just as you used Arror in place of error, Monica in place of moniker and a whole lots of blunders.

People will be very wrong if they tagged or called you Olodo.
he has passed his message,leave his errors alone,His not a British and English isn’t his mother tongue thanks

3 Likes

Re: Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. by logicalman: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Akudaisi:
he has passed his message,leave his errors alone,His not a British and English isn’t his mother tongue thanks
I don't know why he is hiding when no one pursues him. He is a suspect.
Re: Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. by Akudaisi: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
logicalman:

I don't know why he is hiding when no one pursues him. He is a suspect.
sure his one of those people op is talking about

1 Like

Re: Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. by Entprys(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truth remains the truth, irrespective of who is trying to sell shit to you. We all know ourselves tribally, so I won't buy trash
Re: Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. by logicalman: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Entprys:
Truth remains the truth, irrespective of who is trying to sell shit to you.
We all know ourselves tribally, so I won't buy trash
why should one be hiding under different moniker when he knows that he is saying the truth.Dont be deceived, corruption politicians use tribalism to deceive the simple.
Re: Judging People By What You Read In Nairaland Is An Error. by logicalman: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria's masquerading.

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian Ethnic President Has Ever Lifted His People Out Of Poverty / Osun Apc Crisis! Drama As Aregbesola Declare Support For Factional Exco / Akpabio Support Group Shuts Down Gombe, Empowers Thousands With Start-up Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.