Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise (17918 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: We Have Acquired 3 More Trains For The Blue Line Rail Project / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Mrpojj(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
fergie001:

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/07/stop-criticizing-nigerian-army-sanwo-olu-tells-nigerians/%3famp=1] SOURCE [/url]
Mr governor keep quiet
This elite see nothing wrong in this country

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by FarahAideed: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Trumann:

Motor accidents are killing your parents in your region but you are complaining about bad roads in Lagos. I laugh at your stupidity.
Combine the 5 states of your South East together. You don't have as much good roads as Alimosho local government.

I see I touched your nerve there ...Lagos has the worst roads of any city in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by sweetjohn(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Senomi:
Majority of those people criticizing nigeria are those mkpuri mmummuri ( or whatever) children of hate Ipigs that are trying to force their bia-fraud agenda down everyone's throats, since they know their cursed agenda was already dead on arrival, they're venting their remaining anger by insulting nigerians and nigeria....las las they might slam their head against a wall or drink their hennessy with milk
My fellow Afonja, you are correct. The south especially, the ipop and cownu from the Biafra land are the problem we have. Let's keep hating on them. They are more prosperous and enterprise than us. Together with our beloved brothers, the fulanis, we will continue to fight the Igbos. The Igbos are our major problem. They are hardworking and we are lazy. We can't take this. Afonjas renu!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by ostartruth: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
We keep criticising because you have security and we don't have. You have good medical care but we don't . You fly in the air while we play through the bad roads. Your children school in better schools abroad but ours school in shanties . Your entire rights are protected while we don't have right. The list goes on and on. "Nigeria is not for every body".

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by FarahAideed: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
just look at your life, someone that is better than you, better than your father, better than your grandfather and even better than your great grandfather is advising you. Instead of taking that advice to build your future, you decided to call it trash. Mr boy, you will continue to live in trash as you use your mouth to pronounce it.

How is Sanwoolu better than him? Sanwo is just lucky he was picked to be a place holder for Governor Tinubus 20th term in office

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Craftmonkey19: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Keep kwayet pontius pilate!! sad

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
sweetjohn:
My fellow Afonja, you are correct. The south especially, the ipop and cownu from the Biafra land are the problem we have. Let's keep hating on them. They are more prosperous and enterprise than us. Together with our beloved brothers, the fulanis, we will continue to fight the Igbos. The Igbos are our major problem. They are hardworking and we are lazy. We can't take this. Afonjas renu!
Please exclude me from your afonja and ipob brouhaha I'm proudly riverian

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Sunday2021: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
FarahAideed:

How is Sanwoolu better than him? Sanwo is just lucky he was picked to be a place holder for Governor Tinubus 20th term in office
why didn't Tinubu or other king maker him? That shows that Sanwolu is better than him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by dasparrow: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
To hell with this man. So Sanwo-Olu wants us to sing the praises of Nigeria with all the senseless killings going on in Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by namo77: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aufbauh:
Logically those who are not proud of their country or talk down on her have issue with self esteem and personal values.

Demeaning your country simply because it couldn't accord you all you desire of her is akin to someone who spite his family simply because your parents can't afford all your desires.

Be honest with yourself

In this current day Nigeria, are bad things happening more than good things?

Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Seun360(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Very typical of Nigerians.

Useless bunch.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by greatcrown: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Criticism is a way to contribute to building the nation. Politicians should learn how well to manage criticism.

But this Hamzat; I'm kind of worried how he will fare if he eventually emerged as Lagos State governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aufbauh:
Logically those who are not proud of their country or talk down on her have issue with self esteem and personal values.

Demeaning your country simply because it couldn't accord you all you desire of her is akin to someone who spite his family simply because your parents can't afford all your desires.
You have low self esteem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Vision101(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
@Sunday2021

you are an ignorant or an illiterate or both. Military work is a voluntary work, you can decide not to join and you can decide to resign at anytime.

@me
Mr man a volunteer is one that works without pay. Is military work one?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Subonbon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
With all due respect sir, you dey yarn dust!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Sunday2021: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vision101:
@Sunday2021

you are an ignorant or an illiterate or both. Military work is a voluntary work, you can decide not to join and you can decide to resign at anytime.

@me
Mr man a volunteer is one that works without pay. Is military work one?
go and learn more.pls or you can just google it.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by nwajesus12(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lovenorth:
Ipob terrorists would be very angry with you sir
werey
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Wakanakarue: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Which kind Mumu speech be dis? Our present crop of leaders are just empty.

Had it been that police man give am slap him sef for criticise naija
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Vision101(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
@Sunday2021

go and learn more.pls or you can just google it.

@me
Oxford advanced learners dictionary - voluntary - "working, done or maintained without payment"

Volunteer - "a person who works for an organization but is not paid for what he or she does"

Are you ok?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

Well stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
FarahAideed:
When there is absolutely nothing good to see in Nigeria you want people to lie? You as Governor are you satisfied with the state of Lagos roads?
Yeah I give Lagos 80% in terms of roads

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by jimcaddy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Loool. Wo Nigerians don't listen jare. Shebi Las las na to apply for PR and run away to Canada. Loool. let all of us kukuma run away to other countries. Maybe the other countries can accommodate over 300million Nigerians. Lool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by FarahAideed: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Yeah I give Lagos 80% in terms of roads

Then you definitely don't stay in Lagos , 7 percent of streets in Lagos are still dirt's road and the the City trunks are not adequate or in poor condition
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
FarahAideed:

Then you definitely don't stay in Lagos , 7 percent of streets in Lagos are still dirt's road and the the City trunks are not adequate or in poor condition
what part of lagos do you live please
My own area is perfect
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Prince001(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
FarahAideed:
When there is absolutely nothing good to see in Nigeria you want people to lie? You as Governor are you satisfied with the state of Lagos roads?

They should just tell us to remain as suffering and smiling instead of all d nonsense hes talking about.
Heartless people!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Lindodo20: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
fergie001:

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/07/stop-criticizing-nigerian-army-sanwo-olu-tells-nigerians/%3famp=1] SOURCE [/url]

Of course it's easy to talkk about nation-building when your mouth is full of national cake.

Crackheads.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by FarahAideed: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
what part of lagos do you live please
My own area is perfect

I stay in Lekki Phase one and nothing is perfect here , the best road here is freedom way and just admiralty...where do u stay that roads are perfect
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
just look at your life, someone that is better than you, better than your father, better than your grandfather and even better than your great grandfather is advising you. Instead of taking that advice to build your future, you decided to call it trash. Mr boy, you will continue to live in trash as you use your mouth to pronounce it.
How you folks behave on this forum is very bad, why call his generation out? Even the person you are trying to defend will not react in this manner. Why is it that some of you find it difficult to counter someone's opinion without being insultive?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Torylanez(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
FarahAideed:

Your papa no be dangote , why uno de disgrace your papa the same way u de disgrace Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Torylanez(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
If we have good things happening in the shithole, why would anyone be criticizing it?

Why would anyone be proud of a country where nothing works and japa has become the national anthem?

Sanwo-Olu should go and sleep; you politicians ruined this country.

Your papa no be dangote and am sure he couldn't provide everything u wanted in this life for u

Why uno de disgrace and criticise your papa in public , Dem born u well ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Torylanez(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrudencyFeats:
How can you expect us to be happy in contributing our quota when our wealth are stashed in your bank accounts and your family members living lavishly with access to the best and maximum security.

Na we go come carry our poor selves to help the country.

E no go better for who ever advises me to help Nigeria when I'm gaining nothing from the useless country full of ethnic bigots leaders.

Your papa no be dangote and am sure he couldn't provide everything u wanted in this life for u

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Elevate Bad Things About Our Country, Always Criticise by Torylanez(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Icandream:
We shud contribute our quota with empty stomach, insecurity, high rate of taxation, no power supply for our businesses to thrive abi? Mr man better tell ur children who spends millions of stolen funds for their daily needs to do what you're saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank / Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion / Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.