Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? (3706 Views)

The Wild Wild East- The Brigandry In The Eastern Nigeria Film Industry / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / Wildrose,Rich also cry,esaura,when You R Mine: Of All Which Did You Enjoy Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? by suze(f): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2007
Many south american(Mexican, Brazil, Venezuelan) telenovelas have been aired on nigeria t.v over the years. Wild rose, rich also cry, Esaura, Lady of the rose, Secret of the sands, When you're mine, Catalina and sebastine,gardeners daughter.

Of all the south american telenovelas that have been shown on t.v from the past till now.Which did u enjoy  like the most?

I don't even know which one exactly its between wild rose and when you're mine 4 me.
Re: Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? by nana(f): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
Whao. . . i dont know the one to choose tho'.
I've never watched when u're mine so that is out of it. But tyhe remaining are hmm. . .no comments.
Re: Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2007
i enjoyed all, but i must say wild rose was was my favourite, never missed a single episode. tongue smiley
Re: Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? by snazzydawn(f): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2007
I wonder why Lady of the Rose is not here. I loved it to bits.
Re: Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? by suze(f): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2007
@snazzydawn.Lady of the rose is in the body of the message.The topic space couldn't take all i wanted to put.YeaH! I loved lady of therose too, Gabrielle swanson.
Re: Wild Rose,secret of d sand,lady of d rose,when U R mine:Which did u Enjoy Most? by chuckdee4(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2007
Secret of the sands and Lady of the rose were my best 2. D Good old days

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Recommendations / Osuofia In London(aka Ukwa, Nkem Owoh) Arrested In London / If Loving U Is Wrong Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.