Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam (16066 Views)

Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) / Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by gaskiyamagana: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2022
ValCon888:
A failure appointed a failure. Another failure has now comes in defence of the failure that the failure appointed.
Thanks to Almighty Allah that their combined failures is, and will continue to take toll on their North.
Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by gaskiyamagana: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2022
DabuIIIT:
I remember full well how Nigerians especially afonjas and northerners kept calling for the removal of then NSA under GEJ,the late gen Azazi over insecurity.
Gej had no choice but to sack him.

Today,the security level nationally has gone far far worse and nobody,no single afonja,no Mallam is calling for the sack of the current NSA! They don't even know him!!!!
But all fatais kabirus mufutaus ajanaku all coneheads knew Azazi,they know Diezan,they know mama peace and okonjo iweala perfectly!!!
Sophisticated morrorrrns
What is dis one saying?
Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by Emma15678: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by Lanretoye(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Just like your existence, are you sure that you are who you really think you are?
the adamsmith i know get sense but u now...the 914 reversed is 419 and that tells about you.enjoy your scam full life.

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by DabuIIIT: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What is dis one saying?

Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by after4: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2022
I don't have anything to discuss with you

Emma15678:

after4 come and read this. I decided not to reply that trash of a news till this awaited report.
Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by aobinna79(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
ValCon888:
A failure appointed a failure. Another failure has now come in defence of the failure that the failure appointed.
. This one weak me
Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by Emma15678: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
after4:
I don't have anything to discuss with you

BIAFRAN advocate, why should you have something to discuss with me, when I have flopped your propaganda in the public. Change and repent from IPOB bewitchment.
Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by after4: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
No, you are too dumb for a response

Emma15678:

BIAFRAN advocate, why should you have something to discuss with me, when I have flopped your propaganda in the public. Change and repent from IPOB bewitchment.

1 Like

Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by Emma15678: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
after4:
No, you are too dumb for a response

Quite dumb. Raise all your reasons for BIAFRA and watch me neutralize them.
Re: Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam by after4: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Like I said, I have nothing to discuss with you

Emma15678:

Quite dumb. Raise all your reasons for BIAFRA and watch me neutralize them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG / Where Are The Modular Refineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.