Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos (22140 Views)

2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Teejay13(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Corruption has eating deeply into the system.

Like an OP above me noted, the family should just forfeit everything to God.

My condolence for them is that the soul of the boy rest in peace.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Remman(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2022
I swear they were all bribed or threatened by very powerful people. Obviously, you can't fight money. They have a big network. Even the parents of the kids that killed him are very wealthy and who know the geniune source of their wealth? It's a pity.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by BigYash: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

And you think, all this pathologist are all lying? It is not possible, this matter is in public domain, these people will not lie but you have made up your mind to believe only your colonial master... Just see yourself, you are only person that have sympathy for the boy. Stop this your emotional sympathy.. you mean all this people would be bribed.
You forget white and black paper report abi? It was the same Lagos o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Acidosis(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Make them open the school. Ijaw nation dey wait them. Normally the killers will get served what they deserve. Let us start to kill Lagos students in Delta. Why we dey dull na

Why don't you start by killing the ijaw doctors on the list? and make sure you start from the deceased's family pathologist.

We.yrey.

17 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by bragamycin: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2022
So many pathologist for a case. I don’t know how it’s being done sha, shey na all d pathologists Dey take turn to cut the cadaver nd draw their conclusions?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Adakintroy: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2022
My theory is simply. That boy was part of a failed initiation ritual gone. Imhe was a willing participant. It indicts the school and the parents in one swoop. So the best bet out is to save everyone by calling it bacteria infection bla blah. That's was no bacteria infection. It's too far we ff the marker even. That's the intellectual version of snake swallowing money.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by amaham(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:
All these guys are eating from government coffers.

Let the family try and take the body abroad so a foreign pathologist can expose these Nigerian frauds.
Wicked Soul, so the parents should pass through the emotional trauma of a third autopsy. Acceptance is key

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by jamesharryson(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2022
LordGuru1:
Wake up from your slumber and accept MESSIAH's HOLY SPIRIT to Prepare you for the very imminent Rapture of the Saints out of this irredeemably fast decaying World!
The End Time is no more near, the End Time is Here!
Refund me the money you duped me before u start talking about repentance

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Adakintroy: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2022
My theory is simply. That boy was part of a fa initiation ritual gone wrong . he was a willing participant. It indicts the school and the parents in one swoop. So the best bet out is to save everyone by calling it bacteria infection bla blah. That's was no bacteria infection. It's too far off the marker even. That's the intellectual version of snake swallowing money.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by bigcee(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

And you think, all this pathologist are all lying? It is not possible, this matter is in public domain, these people will not lie but you have made up your mind to believe only your colonial master... Just see yourself, you are only person that have sympathy for the boy. Stop this your emotional sympathy.. you mean all this people would be bribed.
You obviously don't know the demons in charge of this country. They can do anything. Never you believe those demons in power. And yes those pathologist has been bribe. Don't ask me how I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by BESTScientist1: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2022
By reducing your mic or shutting your mouth, the best way is abusing him.... you're very wise
Acidosis:

Reduce your mic bros. Once a matter gets to the public, don't bother applying commonsense. Just shut your brain and follow the flow or stay mute.

For me, I am staying mute on the matter. RIP to the boy.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by scopusng(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Make them open the school. Ijaw nation dey wait them. Normally the killers will get served what they deserve. Let us start to kill Lagos students in Delta. Why we dey dull na

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by bull67: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2022
all i can say is that this is not the end. It might take years but the end will come through some where. By that time every body would have forgotten about the case.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by greypencils: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Ok! A question to all the pathologists here and there, How did he die? Natural causes? What caused his lips to be swollen? What caused the pain in his belly? Still natural causes?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Sholaco: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by BESTScientist1: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Seriously? Is that a criminal soiling the precious gospel? Noted *Lord Guru1*

jamesharryson:

Refund me the money you duped me before u start talking about repentance
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by aspabay(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:

Did they lie about killing people at lekki toll gate or not?

Who and who was killed at Lekki toll gate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by aspabay(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
The family should just accept fate and move on.

Stop beating around the bush.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:

What kind of nonsense statement is this

Sometimes I wonder how animals like you get access to the media and spew nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by olisaEze(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

You don’t know nuthin Jon Snow... cool

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by HacheNoire: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dreal1247:
Why not allow the poor boy to rest in peace.
I know they may wish to claim damage but can that bring back the boy? No.

Typical African mentality

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by kcubani: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
I believe the result of the autopsy now,Dr .Uwom Eze cannot compromise,

A good friend and classmate.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by jrusky(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
This list or whatever changed nothing they are all govt yam eaters pls who can be bought with money pls drop all nonsense.

This is Nigeria pls I have no interest in this nonsense. A country CSP of police challenging a sitting governor and a charge and bail lawyer still comes out to say they should have arrest the governor for making peace in his state.

Is it not in Nigeria that apc manipulated card readers machine to favour buhari. Is it not in Nigeria that in last election in Kano pdp was leading within a minutes votes count surpassed number of voters registered and apc won or have we all forgotten?

Pls keep your damn list. I had told the woman the right thing to do because this is a battle with power of human beyond her physically let her do the needful as a mother.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by 775chris(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
PUT JUJU FOR D BOY BODY .OMO ANYBODY THAT IS INVOLVED WILL FOLLOW ONE BY ONE
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Golan007: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
GenAbacha:

Did they lie about killing people at lekki toll gate or not?

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Vinosis007: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lolkili:
Unfathomable
This is definitely Gracious.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by HacheNoire: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
aspabay:
The family should just accept fate and move on.

Stop beating around the bush.

Move on?

You said move-on after losing a loved one that died unjustly?

It’s easy to type “Move-on”
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by haconjy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Albert0011:
Please they should allow this innocent little boy soul to rest in peace.
If he truly died naturally or those boys contributed to his death,its now left for God to judge.

How do you know the boy is innocent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Iamdboss: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
All the names are irrelevant. All what it takes is for someone to tamper with the test sample and the rrsult will go their way.
In ds Corntree, just do all ur best to protect urself
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Any any government autopsy ever come out accurate b4?? They delay beyond necessary then cover up.

The boy and a few other students complained and spoke about bullying yet the says there no confirmation of bullying. What confirmation do they want?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by Golan007: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Remman:
I swear they were all bribed or threatened by very powerful people. Obviously, you can't fight money. Even the parents of the kids that killed him are very wealthy and who know the geniune source of their wealth? It's a pity.

I'm sure if you were in the same situation, the coward in you would acquiesce to their requests and threats.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos by traveladdict: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:

i didn't realize this is a tribal case now, wow humans!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation / Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare / Hijab Controversy: UI School Board Retains Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.