Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

ARRESTED: 40-year-old American Born Nigerian Heritage Educator, OLAYINKA ALEGE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ARRESTED: 40-year-old American Born Nigerian Heritage Educator, OLAYINKA ALEGE (225 Views)

NUBIFIE Shuts Down Heritage Bank Headquarters In Lagos Over Mass Sack / Ayo Animashaun Vs Heritage Bank: Bank Seized Hip TV Ceo's Properties / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ARRESTED: 40-year-old American Born Nigerian Heritage Educator, OLAYINKA ALEGE by NAIJASTANDARD71: 2:38am On Jan 08, 2022
ARRESTED:
40-year-old American born Nigerian heritage educator, Dr. OLAYINKA ALEGBE handcuffed for Misdemeanor Assault

…found forcefully performing unwanted foot massage on American underage kids as a form of punishment, resigns as Florida’s Providence school district administrator

*Released later on personal recognizance with an order not to contact the victims

*“There wasn’t a person who felt bad that they had been punished. Not a single kid will tell me they were unhappy coming to school because they felt they were going to be punished. They felt comfortable coming to my office, and that’s the tone I tried to set”-ALEGBE
http://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/arrested-40-year-old-american-born-nigerian-heritage-educator-dr-olayinka-alege-handcuffed-for-misdemeanor-assault-found-forcefully-performing-unwanted-foot-massage-on-american-underage-k/

Re: ARRESTED: 40-year-old American Born Nigerian Heritage Educator, OLAYINKA ALEGE by Lindodo20: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2022
NAIJASTANDARD71:
ARRESTED:
40-year-old American born Nigerian heritage educator, Dr. OLAYINKA ALEGBE handcuffed for Misdemeanor Assault

…found forcefully performing unwanted foot massage on American underage kids as a form of punishment, resigns as Florida’s Providence school district administrator

*Released later on personal recognizance with an order not to contact the victims

*“There wasn’t a person who felt bad that they had been punished. Not a single kid will tell me they were unhappy coming to school because they felt they were going to be punished. They felt comfortable coming to my office, and that’s the tone I tried to set”-ALEGBE
http://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/arrested-40-year-old-american-born-nigerian-heritage-educator-dr-olayinka-alege-handcuffed-for-misdemeanor-assault-found-forcefully-performing-unwanted-foot-massage-on-american-underage-k/

Fatso pederast with a foot-fetish

Hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Amination Whiteboard Explainer / I Need Someone To Teach Me Online Business / Annoying Things People Do To Make Sales - Offer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.