Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? (1344 Views)

Nigerian Troops Eliminate IPOB/ESN Commander In Imo State / Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? / Map Of The Mission Objective Of Eastern Security Network (ESN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by Entprys(m): 4:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Anytime I read or hear about the group "ESN", my mind always cut, toilet worries me immediatly.

What is wrong my people ?

Olorun jor o
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Entprys:
Anytime I read or hear about the group "ESN", my mind always cut, toilet worries me immediatly.

Olorun jor o
It's called fear of the unknown..When something is unknown.. it triggers anxiety that makes you worry about your safety..

And the reason for that fear is cos the unknown is capable of Killin you.. wink

1 Like

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by Entprys(m): 5:02am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's called fear of the unknown..When something is unknown.. it triggers anxiety that makes you worry about your safety..

And the reason for that fear is cos the unknown is capable of Killin you.. wink
They can't kill me. They won't come to my town. What prompted me to post this is when I watched one of their recent videos yest'day, oh GOD.
... but why shold I fear them ?
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Entprys:

They can't kill me. They won't come to my town. What prompted me to post this is when I watched one of their recent videos yest'day, oh GOD.
... but why shold I fear them ?
Cos they are coming for you.. shocked cry cry
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by Entprys(m): 5:06am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
God forbid
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by Coldshisha: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2022
The fear of Cannibals who kill and roast security operatives and innocent civilians is normal

You subconscious mind is trying to keep you alert and safe, so that in case you encounter ESN it's either Flight or Fight response

3 Likes

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by lasisi69(f): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

how come you have over 500 comments in just 3days ?? undecided

nawa oo shocked

1 Like

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by helinues: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2022
It's a normal feeling cos you are being realistic instead of being optimistic.

ESN don't have any good plans for the region except killing and destruction.. One should be worried about their potential capability of destruction
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Entprys:

Olorun jor o

It is your subconscious mind warning you against cannibalism. Lol. I feel sick and want to throw up even thinking about it.
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by agulion: 5:57am On Jan 08, 2022
You must be a local Yoruba Muslim, you fear Nigeria will break up and Yoruba Muslims will be no more

3 Likes

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by GreatTormentor: 6:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Seeing and hearing what was attributed to unknown gunmen which are obviously ESN, one will surely shiver and shocking waves will be send down your spine, especially for those that leave around where they operate

1 Like

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by Akudaisi: 6:10am On Jan 08, 2022
GreatTormentor:
Seeing and hearing what was attributed to unknown gunmen which are obviously ESN, one will surely shiver and shocking waves will be send down your spine, especially for those that leave around where they operate
keep shivering from Ogbomosho grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by GreatTormentor: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Akudaisi:
keep shivering from Ogbomosho grin
I am not in AfghanEASTan, boy

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by beerfraud: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2022
The fear of ICOB is the beginning of wisdom
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by helinues: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]

is that why you raped your nephew?

Were you there?

Is he your nephew?

Stop taking Panadol on others headache

1 Like

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by Conrod: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2022
OneTemplate:

It is your subconscious mind warning you against cannibalism. Lol. I feel sick and want to throw up even thinking about it.
You mean the probability of having ur head roasted ?
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by helinues: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
he should be killed

And what do you think should be happened to you considering your activities on NL?

May be a mission to a black hole would be better.. right

1 Like

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by helinues: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
I'm doing God's work

God is not mischievous. Infact God is not wicked to give someone unpaying, unrecognized and fruitless effort work to do.

You are not yet sure who gave you this work.. Think properly
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2022
lasisi69:
how come you have over 500 comments in just 3days ?? undecided

nawa oo shocked
Don't you think it's too small tho? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by jaxxy(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Voice of Jacob, hand of Esau.
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Voice of Jacob, hand of Esau.
Now I am confused.. bring it down to my level of intelligence... cheesy cry
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by jaxxy(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now I am confused.. bring it down to my level of intelligence... cheesy cry

It’s a biblical quote u should know it. I’m sure u know ur bible stories well. wink
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2022
jaxxy:

It’s a biblical quote u should know it. I’m sure u know ur bible stories well. wink
Nope I don't.. undecided
Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by lasisi69(f): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked

1 Like

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2022
lasisi69:
shocked
Comrade grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESN: Why Is This Happening To Me ? by Realdon1(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nope I don't.. undecided

Then wait for mama G.O to tell u where u belong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of BMC îmbeciles Running Back To Twitter / Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria / 25 Years In Nigeria Vs 5 Months Abroad: See How Fresh I Look Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.