Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria (1345 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Bonavi: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
For me
1, Ortom - Benue state
2, Oluseun Abiodun - Ogun state
3, Fayemi - Ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by chrisvic007: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
For me;

1. Orton of Benue state.
2. Seyi Makinde (audio governor) of Oyo state.
3. Yahya Bello of Kogi state.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by triple996(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
1st. ORTOM-matic idiot
2nd. Ikpezu
3rd. Yahaya bello

Say no to mkpurumiri and cannibalism cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Healthrelatedjo: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dapo A.
Dapo A.
Dapo A.
If u don't get it forget abt it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by vicfajeze: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
They are trying,if u were in their position,urs gonna be worst
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by dokyOloye: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bonavi:
For me
1, Ortom - Benue state
3, Fayemi - Ekiti state
Oyetola is worse than Fayemi but u know he's Thiefnuubu's nephew so Thiefnuubu's e-warriors shield him well

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ikpeazu
ortom
bello of niger state
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by RealkingEnyija: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hopeless Uzoadighimma
Hopeless Uzoadighimma
Hopeless Uzoadighimma

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Kayode1979: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yeye Bello Yeye Bello Yeye Bello Yeye Bello
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by helinues: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bonavi:
For me
1, Ortom - Benue state
3, Fayemi - Ekiti state

Before 2 and 3 could make the list, Enugu , Imo and Abia state should top the list
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by blancsn1: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ikpeazu
Ugwuayi
Uzodinma

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Bonavi: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
RealkingEnyija:
Hopeless Uzoadighimma
Hopeless Uzoadighimma
Hopeless Uzoadighimma
I even forgot about that one. I think that one should be number 1
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by TotoGame(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bonavi:
For me
1, Ortom - Benue state
3, Fayemi - Ekiti state

Any list without Yahaya bello and Okezie ikpeazu is fake
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by hucknall: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Niger... Kwara... The rest follow
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Demigod22: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
vicfajeze:
They are trying,if u were in their position,urs gonna be worst

Osogbo weed is not good for you, try change your supplier.
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by DrGoodman: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
For me

1. Ganduje
2. El rufai
3. El rufai
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Almaigaa: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ikpeazu
Ugwuanyi
Yahaya Bello

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
chrisvic007:
For me;

1. Orton of Benue state.
What's Seyi doing there? How long have you been to Ibadan?
The guy is super performing
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Rugaria: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Almaigaa:
Ikpeazu
Ugwuanyi
Yahaya Bello

Simple question and you have started with your mgbati village hatred. I they flood this thread now with all those Ibadam brown roof eyesore, you will start calling the mods..
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Almaigaa: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Rugaria:

Simple question and you have started with your mgbati village hatred. I they flood this thread now with all those Ibadam brown roof eyesore, you will start calling the mods..

All Eastern Governors are the least in terms of performance.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Dhury: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Pro Ipob cannibalist and Fulani affairs governor of benue mr Ortom .

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ikpeazu
Uzodimma
Ortom
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 4:48am On Feb 11, 2022
helinues:

Before 2 and 3 could make the list, Enugu , Imo and Abia state should top the list
Anything to make Tinubu agbero so happy like a baby grin
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by vicfajeze: 6:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Demigod22:

Osogbo weed is not good for you, try change your supplier.
I don't take weed but ganja bros.
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by justice2010: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2022
1. Dapo Abiodun (ogun)
2 Ipeazu(abia)
3.AbdulRahman(kwara)

3 of the most useless governors in Nigeria. The 1st one is good with his theory but when it comes to implementation he scores an F9 every time.Ogun has never had it so bad and what would expect from deziani's boy friend no be to steal.

Abia is the worst developed state in the east. Umahia is nothing to write about and aba is overrated. Go to imo then you will know that abia state is lacking behind. So what did Orji Uzor Kalu really do that makes him feel he can run for president.

Abdulrahman was busy fighting saraki and lai mohammed to the point that his projects suffered and the people of state are tired of his style of governance. When he came in the slogan ( O to ge) means enough is enough with his 4 year mandate almost up the people of kwara our now saying ( O ti su wa o) which means we are tired
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by Karmaisme(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2022
1, Yahaya Bello.

2,. Ipeazu.

3, Ortom.
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by UncleAyo: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2022
chrisvic007:
For me;

1. Orton of Benue state.

I'll suggest you take some malaria drug for including Seyi Makinde in this list. Are you joking or you just decide to play the devil's role?

Do you even live here in Ibadan?
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by OVB123: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2022
South south: Gov. Douye Diri of Bayelsa. South east: Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state. South west: Gov. Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state. North central: gov. Bello of Niger state. North east: Gov. Darius ishaku of Taraba state. North west: Gov. Aminu Tambuwa of Sokoto state. What is your view on my list?
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by chrisvic007: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2022
UncleAyo:

I'll suggest you take some malaria drug for including Seyi Makinde in this list. Are you joking or you just decide to play the devil's role?

Do you even live here in Ibadan?

I will advise you to take your daily dose of antipsychotic drugs. I have expressed my opinion you are free to express yours, no matter how jaundiced they may be.

I am still of the opinion that Seyi Makinde is not living up to expectation and is therefore an audio governor.
Re: Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria by gawu1: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2022
DrGoodman:
For me

1. Ganduje
2. El rufai
3. El rufai
This your choice makes me thinks you are my brother from that other region.
That's for me ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Watch, Adams Oshiomhole To Declare For Presidency Today / BREAKING: Top 2023 PDP Presidential Aspirant Steps Down / Unravelling The Real Identity Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.