Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group (13103 Views)

Miyetti Allah Asks Tinubu To Arrest Sunday Igboho Over Threats On Fulani / Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Maxymilliano(m): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Lol.. But Orton was right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by chrisxxx(m): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2022
True you people are not. You people only kill and do not kidnap like others of your kind
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by AntiChristian: 5:19am On Jan 08, 2022
I don't even know what is wrong with Ortom!

And MACBAN should also be careful!
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Born2Breed(f): 5:24am On Jan 08, 2022
You are worst than terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by vineyardfarms: 5:27am On Jan 08, 2022
miyetti - allah the worst terrorist organisation in African, using their cattle herds to cause destructions to farmlands, rapist, jihadist, murderers, bandits, kidnappers, killer herdsmen, land grabbers, who fed is handling with kid gloves. They are terrorist, Gov Ortom is right.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Advocate500: 5:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Entprys:
But Ortom sef, how can you label a business organisation "terrorist" ?
oga business, go and inform yourself about the meaning of terrorism before coming social media to tell us about macban and business.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by gazza07(m): 5:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Lol.. we started hearing about this terrorist group since buhari administration. Evil regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by oyeb15: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Clowns. Even the ones labelled terorists are walking free
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Chochovini: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Nonesense talk. If your Asso. is not a terrorist group then what are you people?

A peace-loving and life-valued people? Sorry, it is because you guys are the direct opposite of that that make you a terrorist group.

May Red Thunder strike you all there including all your other terrorist associates. Imagine some Blood sucking Vampires claiming not to be terrorists.
I take a stroll...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by ceaser: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Now MACBAN can quickly come out to shout that they aren't terrorist organisation forgetting that several times in the past l, they have directly or indirectly thru their statements sanctioned the activities of armed fulani herdsmen as it negatively affects farmers across Nigeria. Heck, they even insulted Akeredolu for trying to ensure peace for his own people against the onslaught of killer Fulani herdsmen. And they dare say they aren't terrorist organisation?

So they mean to say that the international declaration of Fulani herdsmen as the third most dangerous terror group after ISIS is false àbí?

Yet they will be the first to shout that IPOB should be proscribed.

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If IPOB can be proscribed, then MACBAN should be proscribed too. But hey, I forgot that a nepotistic Fulani liar and incompetent despot is the one in charge of Nigerian affairs, so they can do or say as they wish for as long as he is there.

No worry, na few months remain for una. Your mouth go bleed well well by the time Nigerians decide to take their own pound of flesh. Your "Aso Rock saviour" will not be there to save you by then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Muhamednaamu: 6:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Terrors and Ped 0 files !!!!

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Abujaexpress: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Entprys:
A business organisation whose business only thrives on making farmers poor and killing those who dare to challenge their nefarious activities? You called such a body a business organisation or a terrorist organisation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Peacezone000(m): 6:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Did anyone noticed after the proscribed of bandits herders are back to their ways of killing farmers and burning houses.? I guess someone is playing the whole nation. Let there be peace through out this nation we beg you all.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Victorclean1: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2022
You are a terrorist organisation. The fourth in the world. Stop using tacqiyaa
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by HRMK: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2022
IS THERE ANY DFFCE BTW TERRORISTS AND KILLERS?BOTH USE ARMS AND AMMUNITIONS!BOTH ARE SAME!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by PrudencyFeats: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Entprys:

Have you forgotten they killed, raped and destroy peoples farm land. Why would the FG not settle them down up north where there is vast land? Why continue supporting their push down south since they constitute acts of terror on others?

Imagine the president asking us to go back to the farms when he have backed the killer fulani heardsmen with the army as they continue with their nefarious activities in other people's territory.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Bigcowhorn: 6:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria is better off divided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by PrudencyFeats: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Bigcowhorn:
Nigeria is better off divided

Truth
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by iyke2frankeze: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Don't worry a southern President is coming to do that.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2022
grin Miyetti Allah can never be designated as terrorists, while their grand patron is still in power.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by timi4mayo(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Please i need help, I'm currently depressed so many responsibilities on me yet lost my Job, I am not begging for money but I need anyone who can connect me to any Job I can do atleast to survive, please I'm begging you'll...I'm ready to relocate to any part of the country or any other legitimate means I can get income.

You can call me on 0814 629 7941
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by adecz: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2022
⏩MACBAN are the spiritual &
political arm of the terrorist herdsmen❗️❗️☹️
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by HeeBraHim2(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2022
adecz:

[s]⏩MACBAN are the spiritual &
political arm of the terrorist herdsmen❗️❗️☹️
[/s]

You have no tangible prove to back what you said.... Miyeeti Allah are Peaceful and they are not killers like your IPOBnistan.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by anykProperties: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2022
What are they afraid of? The bubu that I know will never declare them terrorists even if they kill all Nigerian Christians.

Reach me if you have decided to get rid of those outdated cars that occupy space in your compound. Buying scrap at handsome prices is what I do - be it barge, earth equipment, battery, electronics etc...
Send me whatsapp on 08038085317
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by adecz: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

[/s]

You have no tangible prove to back what you said.... Miyeeti Allah are Peaceful and they are not killers like your IPOBnistan.

Your moniker exposes you as
an Hausa, forever slaves to Fulani,
because Fulani don't come to social
media.❌

Your people are forbidden to criticize
Fulani even as they massacre you
all-over northern Nigeria.❌
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2022
The owners of Naija have spoken.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by scopusng(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2022
2023 ELECTION IS FAST APPROACHING. YOUTHS BORROW BRAINS!!!

Gov* *Ganduje* of Kano's daughter married *Gov* *Ajimobi* of Oyo's son!

Dangote's Daughter married former IGP *Mohammed's* son!

*Bros* ! *Buhari's* daughter married the richest man's son from *Borno* *State*while his son married the princess of Kano.

*Abike* *Dabiri* , former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to *Gov* . *Ibikunle* *Amosun* , governor of Ogun State.

Let me inform you again that, *Prof* *Yemi* *Osibanjo's* daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black *women* in *Nigeria*.

Their children study *abroad* , start work *abroad* , get married *abroad* , go to hospitals *abroad* , treat headache and cough *abroad* , give birth abroad, establish businesses *abroad* , go for vacation *abroad*, et al.

Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of *election* . Believe me, they will be coming to you again *come 2023.

*Bros* ! If u are only good as *political* *thugs* , ballot box *snatchers* , and not as an *in-law* , then u have *Problem* .

# *UseYourBrain*
Forward to every *Youth* you know.

Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari.

Obasanjo is working for Atiku, his son Juwon is working for Buhari.

Okupe is working for Atiku, his son is working for Buhari.

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari.

You are sons and daughters of none of these, you are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children.

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public.

When civil defence job is out, they give that to to you.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany.

When their children need good education, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada.

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques.

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking.

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria.

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself.

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for
I can only hope this will RESET 9JA YOUTH.
Re: Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group by Dagger111(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2022
MACBAN? Enh, as Ban dey their name, make FG ban them nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Dr Ruby Onwudiwe To The CBN Board / Tax: Nigeria’s New Oil? / Gbajabiamila Receives Bill Gates Foundation’s Leadership In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.