Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers (521 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers by slan87(m): 5:42am On Jan 08, 2022
It's been 6years we are married, despite the ups & down. She has always stood by me, supportive, loving & caring.
I pray as you celebrate another year today, it will never be your last birthday on earth & you will live long to reap the fruits of your labor.

Happy birthday my sweet love

10 Likes

Re: Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers by GboyegaD(m): 6:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Happy birthday to your dear wife. May God answer your prayers and grant the desires of her heart in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers by Oluromantic: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Na wife you marry, not woman. He who finds a wife finds a good thing...says the bible. Many are searching, na woman dem they see, wife don finish o. So hold ya own well.

Happy birthday to her. And like you said we should celebrate her with prayers

...may the influencial virus of gender equality, feminism and blind civilization not eat through her mind. May she remain humble through out her marriage. Amen!...

1 Like

Re: Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers by opera1(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2022
May God continue to keep watch over her and your entire family.
Happy birthday � to her

1 Like

Re: Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers by Romanoff(f): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2022
I pray that as she's building her home, pests will not find their way into her marriage.

I pray her dreams and aspirations will come true.

I pray she continually finds joy in her home.

I'll pray for you too, may God give you the grace to love, respect and value the Wife you have.

1 Like

Re: Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers by harbibi: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2022
Hbd madam long life and prosperity. You look so much like your husband In the first picture.

1 Like

Re: Pls Celebrate My Wife With Prayers by Omakraid(f): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Happy birthday to you, live long and prosper

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foldable Treated Mosquito Net For Sale / Our Son Belongs To My Lover – Wife Tells Husband After 7 Years / 5 Common Oral Hygiene Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.