Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) (24331 Views)

Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption / Osasu Igbinedion, Nigerians Mock Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Despite Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2022
BePrepared:

As in eeh too many children here
They've traded their Sense for the wannabe redpill... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations to the family
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations beautiful couple
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Wchris(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Is she that beautiful, Abeg lets focus on more important things
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2022
FamilyAdviser:
He who finds a wife finds a good thing

Which good thing?

Trouble
Trouble
Trouble

is that one a good thing

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Ogaga87:

Sometimes it matters, yes truly
Sometimes..good for you..
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by West2019(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
No front side, no backside and average looks. undecided

I hope the guy saw her beyond her father's wealth and connections though.

Congratulations to them.
which connection the guy him papa nah buhari younger brother sister same mama but deferent father from deferent state .ask very well
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Etuagievin(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

Deceive yourself all you want, but I will leave you with this: Before a man starts observing the character and all other female content, the physical attributes MUST attract him first.

Nature made what men see to move them and what women hear to move them. Before a guy gets close to a lady, there must be a physical feature that attracted him.
. Now you decided to highlight the one that's more important to you. Ignoring traits like respect , love, perseverance , humility , loyalty and the likes which are the pivots of marriage. Please try and redirect you mind from phisique to a more attractive attributes so you won't have trouble in your marriage . That's if you consider marrying.

3 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Igbinedion family,that stole so much from my second state (Edo).

Those days if I dey pass chief Igbinedion house for okada avenue GRA,his hous fine ehhn.

Chief Igbinedion don choo money sha,Na that kind long money I dey fine for life.

Even death go dey fear to near you.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by viktor88: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Etuagievin:
. Now you decided to highlight the one that's more important to you. Ignoring traits like respect , love, perseverance , humility , loyalty and the likes which are the pivots of marriage. Please try and redirect you mind from phisique to a more attractive attributes so you won't have trouble in your marriage . That's if you consider marrying.
I understand what they guy is trying to say.
Before I don't that a girl is humble, respectful, lovely. You must attract me physically before getting close to her. If she does not attract me I won't get close to her in the first place to know those things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by snipernigga(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
No front side, no backside and average looks. undecided

I hope the guy saw her beyond her father's wealth and connections though.

Congratulations to them.
Ah na you dey talk like this, bini girls can fvck you wella with peace of mind. 3 bini girls born for me na
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by nairamaniac: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2022
meobizy:
When did she lose so much weight? I am surprised. Lucky Igbinedion’s offspring were all overfed as children well into adulthood. This weight loss is not ordinary.

I wondered the same thing
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Etuagievin:

You need to read to understand.

Perhaps get someone to explain what I wrote.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Elsueno: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

Deceive yourself all you want, but I will leave you with this: Before a man starts observing the character and all other female content, the physical attributes MUST attract him first.

Nature made what men see to move them and what women hear to move them. Before a guy gets close to a lady, there must be a physical feature that attracted him.

Well, I guess am odd really, that's not what attracts me to a woman I intend to marry. If the first thing I notice about a lady is her physical features then marriage won't even be on the table grin
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by limcar: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So front side and backside are one of the features you should check before getting married to a woman you love?
It's finished for nairaland boys.. undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
zzor i will blast u from here
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by limcar: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

i like gigantic bumbum
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by aikyg(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2022
She has lost a lot of weight.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by mabea: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Osasu one lady I really like. Congratulations boss lady
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by limcar: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2022
lexy2014:

She used to be fatter than this. I saw the pix and the name, I thought it was an error and I was wondering which of lucky igbinedions daughters is this. She must have done something to herself
how many daughters
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by mabea: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2022
Elsueno:

Well, I guess am odd really, that's not what attracts me to a woman I intend to marry. If the first thing I notice about a lady is her physical features then marriage won't even be on the table grin
I wonder what attracts you to a lady first if not the physical attributes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2022
limcar:
zzor i will blast u from here
If your skin no full no put body.. grin
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by mabea: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Etuagievin:
Do you even understand English? He said FIRST

3 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2022
limcar:
i like gigantic bumbum

My brother, you need Jesus! shocked
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by flexyrule(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Slim and beautiful woman
Your spec.

Slim tall baby girls.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by ikenna44: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2022
One mumu girl named chiamaka in mushin is watching this right now and saying to herself... This will be me one day... Forgetting that her father is not a former governor... But it's fine!
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by lexy2014: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2022
limcar:
how many daughters

At least 4 daughters if I remember correctly. Had 2 sons. Lost one recently
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Charisma01: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2022
dollynnn:
Men are still kneeling to propose?
Wonderful!

Make you try get sense this new year abeg. Im on my knees

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Wow, congrats to both of them. Nathaniel used to be a co presenter of their weekend program on AIT in Abuja.
But Osasu don really loss weight oh.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by baby124: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2022
She really looks like her father.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by IMO01: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Just dy Bleep her mouth everyday make e pain am
E papa thief our money

This shit is funny grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) / President Buhari To Visit Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.