Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader (13227 Views)

NFF Appoints Finidi George As Super Eagles Head Coach / Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by tstx(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by timi4mayo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please i need help, I'm currently depressed so many responsibilities on me yet lost my Job, I am not begging for money but I need anyone who can connect me to any Job I can do atleast to survive, please I'm begging you'll...I'm ready to relocate to any part of the country or any other legitimate means I can get income.
I graduate of chemical engineering

You can call me on 0814 629 7941
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by adelaja70(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
How can u assign a man that has no clue about soccer. What a shame
How you take know? Una dey sleep in the same bed or use the same office?.... Igbos and their mumunized ways of reasoning.
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This one the failure is into this AFCON like this, I am not expecting Nigeria to scale through the group stage.

grin Bro,you have said it all.
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by BlackyOne: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lawyers in the house, I'm a bit confused here!, A lawyer should please explain the legality and illegality of this appointment for me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by NohurryInLife: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
insidelife22:
gbaja go go now dey sample Cameroon girls waist.
Na portable (zazuu) dey worry you
grin grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by everythinggirly(f): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations sire
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by everythinggirly(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations sire.
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by colestephan86: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This one the failure is into this AFCON like this, I am not expecting Nigeria to scale through the group stage.

It's only demented people like u that will come on here and refer the the president as failure ,was your life better during GEJ regime, or yaradua of OBJ , or Abdulsamlm , or Abacha ,or babangida or shagari tell the house.
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by Idumuje: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Junketing, while the nation bleeds! Hopeless, useless leaders
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by bigtt76(f): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Should these people be going for AFCON at all? angry

Ademola47:

The Punch
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by muheeb01(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by Naijanascam: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jamboree as usual..........

Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by Navalsadiq(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria will win the nations cup in Cameroon

This I have seen

It will be the good news of 2022

That will set Nigeria on the pace for other good things to follow

I also see osimehi to emerge the best player of the tournament

This I have seen
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by nemynely(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
The height of joblessness
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by Businext: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
I still don't get how Nigeria does separation of powers.
Can the CJN appoint a minister even the minister of Justice to represent the judiciary or Nigeria in a legal event or otherwise?
Can the Senate president appoint a judge to represent Nigeria or the Senate on a legislative matter?
How can an official from the executive arm appoint someone from a separate arm of government to represent him or even the whole country?
Where's the independence, separation, power, dignity or ...
In fact

#MyNigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by wink2015(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
SENDING GBAJA TO CAMEROUN IS PART OF THE FULANI CABAL STRATEGIES TO KEEP THE TINUBU POLITICAL CAMP IN DISARRAY AS 2023 ELECTION YEAR DRAWS CLOSER.

They want Tinubu not to have easy access to plan for 2023 presidential election with the current Speaker of the house of representative, Hon. Gbajabiamilia who is a Tinubu right hand man.

MAYBE AS 2023 DRAWS CLOSER MANY OF THE TINUBU BOYS WILL BE PUT ON ERRAND BY THE BUHARI'S FULANI CABAL JUST TO GET THEM UNSETTLED TO FACE BUHARI 'S MEN FOR THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

From the look of things the battle for 2023 has just started codedly.

President Buhari is secretly working out his own candidate for the position while keeping Tinubu and his men caged up or sent on useless mission or errands.

Even President Muhammadu Buhari has kept his intentions for 2023 unknown to many Nigerians.

He has so far failed to carry Tinubu along or promote his candidacy as far as 2023 presidential election is concerned.

I pity the yorubas who were fooled to betraying a southern president and then voting for a northern candidate in the person of President Muhammadu Buhari who is even anti south by his principles and philosophy.

TINUBU CAMP MUST BE GOING THROUGH A HARROWING EXPERIENCE RIGHT NOW AS THEY CONTEMPLATE THE WAY FORWARD FOR THEM AS FAR AS 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS CONCERNED.

AFCON may seems a very important sport competition. It is indeed an important competition as it is were the best of the best from african countries go to slog it in the round leather game of football.

But sending Gbajabiamila one of Tinubu right hand man to Cameroun seems a kind of distraction from the rising political atmosphere as we count down to 2023 presidential election.

THE YORUBA SHOT THEMSELVES ON THE FOOT IN BRINGING BUHARI TO POWER IN TWO CONSECUTIVE ELECTIONS.

President Muhammadu Buhari remain so ungrateful to the south west for its role in helping him secure victory at the polls while betraying the rest of southern Nigeria.

WHICH TIME WILL GBAJA HAS TO PLAN FOR 2023 WITH TINUBU WHEN HE IS BEING SENT OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY?

BUHARI HAS EVEN SEIZE THE PARTY MACHINERIES BY GIVING IT TO A SERVING GOVERNOR OF YOBE STATE, GOVERNOR MAI MALA BUNI WHO IS MARRIED TO ONE OF THE DAUGHTER OF NIGERIA 'S FORMER MILITARY HEAD OF STATE, LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA ( RTD)
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by Figolouis: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
@Buhari regime. no major trophy for footbal in nigeria.
b4 atall at all nobody dey challenge our junior teams b4 but now everything don japaar.
ECONOMY-0
EDUCATION-0
SPORT-0
UNGER everywhere
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by Rayjnr: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Punch too yeye, you said you won't call him PMB again but you always start with "president "
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by wink2015(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Rayjnr:
Punch too yeye, you said you won't call him PMB again but you always start with "president "

Permit me to refer to your post.

I think you are wrong.

Punch said they will call him President but they will put his military rank or title by his name to reflect President Buhari dictatorial conducts.

Even Buhari challenged Punch as at then when Punch newspaper said it.

Buhari said the "MAJOR GENERAL" rank or title that he worked to earn it.

So he meant he did not care if punch newspaper describe him in that language.

So that is the story I read when Buhari had issue with punch newspaper.

Buhari still have problem with TWITTER.

But I know twitter is just waiting for him to leave power and they will come out stronger in Nigeria depending on who wins the 2023 presidency.
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by tete7000(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
It shows the man is jobless. Why will someone occupying such a position with all responsibilities that should be attached be leading delegation to watching football?
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by Rayjnr: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
wink2015:

Permit me to refer to your post.

I think you are wrong.

Punch said they will call him President but they will put his military rank or title by his name to reflect President Buhari dictatorial conducts.

Even Buhari challenged Punch as at then when Punch newspaper said it.

Buhari said the "MAJOR GENERAL" rank or title that he worked to earn it.

So he meant he did not care if punch newspaper describe him in that language.

So that is the story I read when Buhari had issue with punch newspaper.

Buhari still have problem with TWITTER.

But I know twitter is just waiting for him to leave power and they will come out stronger in Nigeria depending on who wins the 2023 presidency.

Twitter have almost met all their demands Jare bros, any average Nigerian government will do same , those president are evil strategists bro, check all his moves , they worked for him. Not nigeria. What an average African leader will do is to protect their seat and it paid off.
Re: Buhari Appoints Gbajabiamila FG AFCON Delegation Leader by ukpahu(m): 4:46am On Jan 09, 2022
buhari will go hellfire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweden Vs South Korea: World Cup 2018 (1 - 0) On 18th June 2018 / The Best Nigerian Player In Europe? / Where Can I Download Full Football Match From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.