Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups (12772 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109184937][/quote] Please leave Nairaland Nigeria & go back to Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Sunday2021: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2022
The truth is that anything ipob is doing, the igbos know about it and they can stop it if they want. They igbos called ipob to stop attack during the Anambara election, why are they not calling them to stop this threat?
When ipob issue their venomous message, these ohanneze did not say anything until the association of food dealers send a retaliation before ohanneze start opening their mouths.
Ohanneze should know that they are just fooling themselves trying to deny what is obvious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by DabuIIIT: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Please leave Nairaland Nigeria & go back to Biafraland.

sifia pains baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by omenkaLives(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Conrod:
An igbo man makes or imports everything you own and use on daily basis,from ur cloths,shoes,drugs to ur cooking pots,....getting in food is the least of our problem especially when we have the money.
Are you sure Gates and Musk aren't iboe men from Aba? smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
The truth is that anything ipob is doing, the igbos know about it and they can stop it if they want. They igbos called ipob to stop attack during the Anambara election, why are they not calling them to stop this threat?
When ipob issue their venomous message, these ohanneze did not say anything until the association of food dealers send a retaliation before ohanneze start opening their mouths.
Ohanneze should know that they are just fooling themselves trying to deny what is obvious.
Don’t mind the hypocrites.
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Conrod:
An igbo man makes or imports everything you own and use on daily basis,from ur cloths,shoes,drugs to ur cooking pots,....getting in food is the least of our problem especially when we have the money.
Selfish minded myopic conrod, you & your so called peeps are always better than other Nigerian tribes?

The Zeus tribe of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by baralatie(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
I talk am.

The process of begging for forgiveness has been kickstarted. The language still sounds "strong", but watch how that transforms in the days ahead. Weve been down this road several times for the past four years. As it was then, so will it be now.

Ask them how far with the sit at home.

Fear of starvation is real. smiley
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by NWABUKA007(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Some people lack reasoning
and something must have interfered in the mental stability

If bandits that have been proscribed
Are giving orders, are they expected to be heard or thrown to the trash

Hence why give listening ears to a group that has been outlawed

Some people need to go to school
Or better still use dictionary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Sunday2021: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Michpower:
This northerners and their gra gra,any small thing Dem don issue threat.

If you want to earn money online check my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn,they are numerous ways to earn on the site. I got paid recently after spending three weeks on it
who first issue the threat? If you cannot read go and ask someone pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
Are you sure Gates and Musk aren't iboe men from Aba? smiley
They are Oyibo biafrans, including Benjamin Nethanyahu.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by huptin(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Priwillo:

Thus the reason why they built their weapons.

Plus the almighty ogbunigwe

That eventually led to a horrible loss within two and a half years, even Boko Haram and bandits have lasted far much longer!

I can't recall any civil war in modern times that has lasted for so short a time with huge losses and where the opposing army had to literally walk arms akimbo to take the surrender instrument. If you can! Tell me!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
who first issue the threat? If you cannot read go and ask someone pls.
Don’t mind those hypocrites, imagine the nonsense, that no one in Eastern Nigeria should sing the country’s National Anthem again?

No one in Eastern Nigeria should consume beef anymore?

Isn’t that an instigation of war by a faceless organization supported by Ohaneze?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Amah70: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Ignoramus Kai, ignorance na disease o, Sharia Courts or law is no different from Native law & customary court in your state, which is subject to the High Court.

In the constitution the head of the Sharia Court is the Khalifa, whilst the head of the Customary Court of Appeal is known as President.

That is why the scriptures say study thoroughly to find yourself approved.

Sharia criminal laws are different from sharia civil laws.

Sharia criminal laws are not allowed in the 1999 Constitution.
Sharia civil laws exist side by side like Customary laws in the Constitution.

One of the earliest demands of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed, appointed by president Buhari is for the NASS to include sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution.
You literally live on NL pouring vituperations on the Igbo, but with minimal or no knowledge of what you write down.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Amah70:

Sharia criminal laws are different from sharia civil laws.

Sharia criminal laws are not allowed in the 1999 Constitution.
Sharia civil laws exist side by side like Customary laws in the Constitution.

One of the earliest demands of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed, appointed by president Buhari is for the NASS to include sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution.
You literally live on NL pouring vituperations on the Igbo, but with minimal or no knowledge of what you write down.

The aim of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act and Law is to promote the efficient management of Criminal Institutions, the speedy dispensation of Justice, the protection of the Society from Crime, the protection of Rights and Interest of the Society; which includes the Suspect, the Defendant and the Victim.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Sunday2021: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2022
hammer567:
IF YOU LET BIAFRANS GO, ALL THE ENERGY YOUR USING TO DIG OUT 1960S GENOCIDE SURVIVORS VICTIMS ON SATURDAY MORNING CAN BE USED FOR SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE.

ALL THE ENERGY YOU USE TO CREATE MEME CALLING BIAFRANS CANNIBALS, CAN BE USED FOR SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE.

LET THIS PEOPLE GO, SO YOU CAN REST AND THEY TOO CAN REST.

NO NEED SAYING TO BIAFRANS OR SHOWING HOW MUCH YOU HATE BIAFRANS, I'M VERY CERTAIN THE BIAFRANS ARE NOT TRYING TO LEAVE NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU.

JUST LET THE BIAFRANS EXIT.
who stop them? They don't know how state get their freedom? What are they doing in other people regions if the really want to go? What is the work of their national and state assembly members?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by JaroMan: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Both factions are hypocrites, very candid with you, the IPOB anger is an accumulated anger based on perceived or real injustice against Ndigbo for so long as claimed by Ohaneze?

I beg to ask, Is it only igbos that are subject to injustice in Nigeria, how do these selfish majority tribe people want us minority tribes to have any sympathy for them?
if others refuse to speak, so we shouldn't speak too? For this you're a clown. Igbos hate injustice and reacts once they perceive injustice. So if you prefer to keep silent while dying, good luck.

The Oppressors complaining of been marginalized by who?

Just yesterday one of theirs in Dr Madam Okadigbo was made chairperson of the Nigeria National Petroleum Company, taking over from another Igbo Ifeanyi Ararume?
[/quote] don't worry, we will invite you to thanksgiving outing for that useless appointment. If you not a slow poke, you will know that chairman of a board is ceremonial and and has no clout attached to it.

Yet everyday all we hear from the oppressor tribe is that we are been cheated in Nigeria, because their other 2 majority oppressor tribes are wheeling more power than them?
[/quote]
Are you a clown? There's no faction in Ohaneze but charlatans want to be seen. And it's unfortunate the you clown like to listen to those charlatans because he fits into you evil schemes against Igbos. Okechukwu Isiguzoro confronts the north and makes inciting remarks, and you like it because you evil minds don't to see peace between the East and North.
You will be disappointed. Evil souls.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Funmisurge(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Reality3080:
Your son is not speaking for u but when he insults another man's father u lock up

No b u send your son but when he slaps another mans father u lock up like nothing happened

Where were all these fools when nnamdi kanu was displaying his madness?

Speak up!
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2022
JaroMan:

Are you a clown? There's no faction in Ohaneze but charlatans want to be seen. And it's unfortunate the you clown like to listen to those charlatans because he fits into you evil schemes against Igbos. Okechukwu Isiguzoro confronts the north and makes inciting remarks, and you like it because you evil minds don't to see peace between the East and North.
You will be disappointed. Evil souls.
I can’t tell the difference between the 2 parties in contention of the leadership @ The High Court of Justice Nigeria, they are both charlatans, even your youth leadership has 2 factions?

Confused people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by hammer567: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
Sunday2021:
who stop them? They don't know how state get their freedom? What are they doing in other people regions if the really want to go? What is the work of their national and state assembly members?
[/s]

PLEASE, DONT SPEAK LIKE AN IDIOT AND QUOTE ME.

TELL YOUR PRESIDENT TO RELEASE NNAMDI KANU, AND REMOVE NIGERIA MILITARY FROM OUR TERRITORY.

FURTHER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OTHER PEOPLE REGION, STATE OR LOCALITY?
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Both factions are hypocrites, very candid with you, the IPOB anger is an accumulated anger based on perceived or real injustice against Ndigbo for so long as claimed by Ohaneze?

I beg to ask, Is it only igbos that are subject to injustice in Nigeria, how do these selfish majority tribe people want us minority tribes to have any sympathy for them?

The Oppressors complaining of been marginalized by who?

Just yesterday one of theirs in Dr Madam Okadigbo was made chairperson of the Nigeria National Petroleum Company, taking over from another Igbo Ifeanyi Ararume?

Yet everyday all we hear from the oppressor tribe is that we are been cheated in Nigeria, because their other 2 majority oppressor tribes are wheeling more power than them?
Thanks bros, my point exactly.
The 3big tribes in Nigeria are our major problem in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2022
hammer567:
IF YOU LET BIAFRANS GO, ALL THE ENERGY YOUR USING TO DIG OUT 1960S GENOCIDE SURVIVORS VICTIMS ON SATURDAY MORNING CAN BE USED FOR SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE.

ALL THE ENERGY YOU USE TO CREATE MEME CALLING BIAFRANS CANNIBALS, CAN BE USED FOR SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE.

LET THIS PEOPLE GO, SO YOU CAN REST AND THEY TOO CAN REST.

NO NEED SAYING TO BIAFRANS OR SHOWING HOW MUCH YOU HATE BIAFRANS, I'M VERY CERTAIN THE BIAFRANS ARE NOT TRYING TO LEAVE NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU.

JUST LET THE BIAFRANS EXIT.
Last time I checked I didn't see anyone stopping you from actualizing ur Biafran, at least for now. What has happened is that ur people are too emotional and intellectually bereft to taking the right steps. I don't even see the will among ur elites and political representatives. If not tell me who has prevented anyone from formally demanding for a referendum.
So now tell me who is not letting you go? Is it Buhari or your unwilling selves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by hammer567: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Last time I checked I didn't see anyone stopping you from actualizing ur Biafran, at least for now. What has happened is that ur people are too emotional and intellectually bereft to taking the right steps. I don't even see the will among ur elites and political representatives. If not tell me who has prevented anyone from formally demanding for a referendum.

THERE IS NO RIGHT STEP AND STOP TALKING NONSENSE.

SIMPLY RELEASE NNAMDI KANU, CALL A REFERENDUM AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

SOUTH SUDAN DID IT AND THEY ARE HAPPIER TODAY THAN THEY HAVE EVER BEEN.
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
hammer567:

You people will never learn that is why you remain the most backward among the 3big useless tribes (yoruba Hausa and ibo) dragging the country back. Research for yourself how the people of South sudan did it. The people catalunya in spain also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by mediainc: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Go where, what is the name of the Governor of your state, is he not an Igbo person, isn’t your State’s attorney general Igbo?

Aren’t more than 95% of the commissioners & Local Government Chairmen Igbo?

What actually are you whining about? Lazy Ipobian.
Maybe the governor is Yoruba grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by dapolaw(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
My question is when IPOB came out with such pronouncement, how many of you came out to condemn it?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by mediainc: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
hammer567:

Nnamdi Kanu committed crimes via his biafra group, killing security operatives, and Nigerians, breaking the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.

If they let him go, he would have been right by calling Nigeria a kangaroo republic, we are a federal republic.

It is not the job of Buhari to do a refferendum for you, you have a state parliament and state governors, you seem ignorant.

As it is your brothers are your problems, I don't see why you hate Nigeria, every state gets allocations monthly, if your brothers who are your governors and senators, and representatives can not utilize the resources allocated for you judiciously, what makes you think they would, in your "eldorado" biafra republic illusion??

Think, life is not all about making noise...no one is holding you in, Nigeria was put together by the British, they laid down ways you can quit the union, if you are too dull to understand and utilize these processes, then it's none of our business. The party that wants divorce initiates the process, the other party will not do it for you, but if you use violence, you will be met with violence.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by chrisxxx(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Basher8583:

Likewise don't go grabin other people's lands in other regions QED

The Hausas are giving you fire for fire and those that have interest in the North are the ones complaining in Ohaneze because they understand the implications.
I am not Igbo but I can vouch an Igbo man. He doesn't take anyone's property via violence. He buys them, or rent them or plead to be allowed to stay. He will leave when required. He doesn't claim your land. He doesn't disturb you. He adds value to anywhere he is. That is an Igbo man. Mind you I am.not Igbo but I know them in and out. I am not saying they are without sin but they are good example of exemplary neighborliness.
Hausa people have almost same life but religion is their major problem why they don't mingle with others and falls out in cutthroat competition.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Danjikanbauchi: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria media and lies.

I swear Oheneze will never make this statement ev n though we know IPOB don't speak for them.

Untill Igbos and their media groups understand the types of politics Hausa and Yoruba media are playing against them.
They will always write what will discredit you people before public eyes and sometimes you can't disprove it because doing so is giving acceptance to the IPOB.
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by hammer567: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
mediainc:

Nnamdi Kanu committed crimes via his biafra group, killing security operatives, and Nigerians, breaking the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.
[/s]

QUOTING ME TO TELL ME ABOUT NIGGA AREA THIS MORNING, GIVES THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY BLACK BUT REEETARDED.

HOW MANY TIMES, HAVE NNAMDI KANU TOLD YOU HE IS NOT A NIGERIAN BUT BIAFRAN?

HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE OPENLY CHALLENGE YOU TO A REFERENDUM VOTE TO DECIDE THE MATTER OF BIAFRA.

U CHICKEN OUT AND LIKE A RAPIST FORCE YOURSELF ON BIAFRANS.
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2022
hammer567:

He will be sentenced to 25 years imprisonment, APC will use his release for election reelection in 2027, earliest he will get out of prison on health grounds after much begging from Britain & Ohaneze is is 2030.

We Nigerians will make sure that foolish Briton gets punished severely for undermining the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Miller232: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2022
This IPOB Wahala no dey tire una??
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by AlexB300: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Skybridge33:
Everyday stupid fights over ethnicity. The British really destroyed any chance for progress , God punish lugard. Just breakup this nation already. Truth is a nation built on injustice will eventually die.
una county don die. So much hate, even at the grassroots. See the unfortunate Nairalanders for example, displaying hatred amongst each other. It’s high time i return to my country. It’s a shame i was born here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: Hurdles Before A Kingmaker Eying The Throne / Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team / Profile Of Olu Verheijen - Tinubus Special Adviser Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.