Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups (12777 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Priwillo:

The Nigerian government has always been known for stealing. Just like they stole all the money of Igbos and left them with just 20 cents. Nigeria is a cursed nation built on falsehood and criminality.

But the Igbos eventually bounced back.
Point of correction newly created Rivers & Cross Rivers state People your same so called Biafran Brothers are the ones that kept your property for all the oppression they suffered under Enugu & igbos in the old Eastern Region.

You can’t rewrite history to fit your own narrative like ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2022
omenkaLives:
My people arent the ones cannibalizing themselves out of anger/hunger. smiley

Bye.
Fulanis are feeding on your fleshes. That's more than sufficient.
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Sleekfingers: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Kuginzi:
IPOB does not speak for Igbos – Ohanaeze blasts Northern groups over inciting comments.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/08/ipob-does-not-speak-for-igbos-ohanaeze-blasts-northern-groups-over-inciting-comments/?amp=1

The terrorists speak for the igbos......no be una dey support dem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Sleekfingers: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
You mean committed genocide on their people because of the stupidity of Odumegwu Ojukwu?

cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Traplord09: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2022
Obiozor, while reacting to angry and ‘inciting’ responses credited to some Northern groups over the IPOB ban, cautioned both sides to be cautious in their comments so as not to throw the country into another chaotic situation as what was witnessed during the civil war.

Take it from me and it is the right statement: IPOB doesn’t speak for Igbo and that is the truth,” the Ohanaeze President-General said..

What interests ,, obiozor and nigerian have with ipop

Hmmmmm.....

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Airfixltd: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Both factions are hypocrites, very candid with you, the IPOB anger is an accumulated anger based on perceived or real injustice against Ndigbo for so long as claimed by Ohaneze?

I beg to ask, Is it only igbos that are subject to injustice in Nigeria, how do these selfish majority tribe people want us minority tribes to have any sympathy for them?

The Oppressors complaining of been marginalized by who?

Just yesterday one of theirs in Dr Madam Okadigbo was made chairperson of the Nigeria National Petroleum Company, taking over from another Igbo Ifeanyi Ararume?

Yet everyday all we hear from the oppressor tribe is that we are been cheated in Nigeria, because their other 2 majority oppressor tribes are wheeling more power than them?

I wish I had enough time to reply your outburst. But sometimes, ignorance are pardoned.
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Amah70: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2022
BBBmall25:
ARE YOU NOW SAYING IPOB YOUR ATTACK DOGS ARE NO LONGER TO BE HEARD? HMMM... CONFUSE LOTS!

You got confused beginning 1999-2001;
the period your leaders of the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system; and Boko Haram subsequently emerged, and says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram.
The 12 sharia states literally carved out a new Islamic country from Nigeria, but still clutch to one Nigeria because of lucre.
The Igbos you brand confused are well ahead of your plot.
Who wants to be part of a country where adultererous women are stoned to death, where people are stoned to death for apostacy, where the hands of thieves are cut?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Airfixltd:

I wish I had enough time to reply your outburst. But sometimes, ignorance are pardoned.
I understand your plight, You have tried, you have read it countless times, you still can’t come up with any response?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Lovenorth: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2022
You can't joke with the North and go scot free, the blockage of food is the beginning of wisdom grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by DabuIIIT: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
You want him to complain over nothing? Because useless Failure Ortom is looking for who & what to blame for his mumurism?
I wonder how you guys reason,you are asking if he wants him to complain over nothing on matters in his own home state but he and you all complain over everything on matters of the the Igbos everyday of your lives 247,how perfect...good job o..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Sleekfingers: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Priwillo:

Does who committed genocide are those who initiated the food blockade. They are the real monsters. Ojukwu did what he had to do

War is about strategies..... I love the food blockade. Na hunger reset their brains...... that's why they started eating themselves....... Awolowo was behind the idea.

Ojukwu regretted , what he did.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by DabuIIIT: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Sophisticated morrorrrns and miserable losers....any single topic over the Igbos and you see all of them venting their frustrations and bitterness

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2022
DabuIIIT:

I wonder how you guys reason,you are asking if he wants him to complain over nothing on matters in his own home state but he and you all complain over everything on matters of the the Igbos everyday of your lives 247,how perfect...good job o..
The oppressor tribe will always want to add others to their confusion, mind your own persons & business, you can’t be the oppressor & the victim @ the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by NGpatriot: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2022
The cannibal terrorists don't speak for ibo people, but when they command ibo people in the whole of SE to sit at home or get slaughtered, ibo people gladly complied.

Ipob terrorist Jihadi cannibals speak for ibo people and they are still in charge of iboland.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by BBBmall25: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2022
Amah70:

the period your leaders of the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system; and Boko Haram subsequently emerged, and says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
The 12 sharia states literally carved out a new Islamic country from Nigeria, but still clutch to one Nigeria because of lucre.
Who wants to be part of a country where adultererous women are stoned to death, where people are stoned to death for apostacy, where the hands of thieves are cut?
go home and face your cannibal brethren. Judases of every tribe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2022
NGpatriot:
The cannibal terrorists don't speak for ibo people, but when they command ibo people in the whole of SE to sit at home or get slaughtered, ibo people gladly complied.

Ipob terrorist Jihadi cannibals speak for ibo people and they are still in charge of iboland.. grin
Yes O.
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Sleekfingers: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

What exactly did you hope to gain by posting such a picture about an internationally condemned humanitarian crisis?!!

A picture of innocent kids dying of malnutrition is not something you joke about or mock people with.

I fear for the coming generation... If young people can be so insensitive and obtuse now, imagine what becomes of their offspring! Smh.

No be only internationally condemned humanitarian crisis, na locally condemned humanitarian crisis.......Do you think if I was alive during the civil war, I will spare those children? I will kill them all, without thinking twice. They are the children of my enemies......

War is about kill me or I kill you.....no mercy........ forget about those useless taking Prisoners of war.......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by DabuIIIT: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Amah70:

My brother, God bless you jare...I'm south south and I really wish this wretched people be separated from us today... Let everybody answer him papa name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2022
DabuIIIT:
Sophisticated morrorrrns and miserable losers....any single topic over the Igbos and you see all of them venting their frustrations and bitterness
Selfish people, always una for the news, na only una dey Nigeria? Mumurist Egocentric Wailers.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by DabuIIIT: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Selfish people, always una for the news, na only una dey Nigeria? Mumurist Egocentric Wailers. big f...@40, tell yourself and your fellow big fs@40 to quit searching for Igbo magana and go look for something to do with your miserable lives this new year and make your poorother a happy woman,thank you
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Amah70:

Ignoramus Kai, ignorance na disease o, Sharia Courts or law is no different from Native law & customary court in your state, which is subject to the High Court.

In the constitution the head of the Sharia Court is the Khalifa, whilst the head of the Customary Court of Appeal is known as President.

That is why the scriptures say study thoroughly to find yourself approved.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Reality3080: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Priwillo:

He never insulted tribes. black Africans take simple advice and words of wisdom as insults
Every tribe fat good people and the criminals amongst them. He only told other tribes to wake up and right for their right.

When you kill peaceful people their loved ones will be on a revenge mission and they will never stop.

That ragtag militia goes after killer herdsmen who occupy our forests illegally. You can visit them. Just take a trip to our bushes and be careful so that the Nigeria Air force airstrike doesn't get killed.
i guess he's applauding them by calling them gworo chewing bastard?

I guess he's applauding them by calling them sophisticated morons?

Keep living in denial,reality will soon hit u

U insult a tribe n tell us u are telling them d truth,so na only u igbos know everyone's truth abi

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2022
IPOB is a terrorist organization and most of their members are myopic jobless illiterates. They can never speak for the Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Both factions are hypocrites, very candid with you, the IPOB anger is an accumulated anger based on perceived or real injustice against Ndigbo for so long as claimed by Ohaneze?

I beg to ask, Is it only igbos that are subject to injustice in Nigeria, how do these selfish majority tribe people want us minority tribes to have any sympathy for them?

The Oppressors complaining of been marginalized by who?

Just yesterday one of theirs in Dr Madam Okadigbo was made chairperson of the Nigeria National Petroleum Company, taking over from another Igbo Ifeanyi Ararume?

Yet everyday all we hear from the oppressor tribe is that we are been cheated in Nigeria, because their other 2 majority oppressor tribes are wheeling more power than them?
Apt

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by DabuIIIT: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Ignoramus
adamsmith914:
Selfish people, always una for the news, na only una dey Nigeria? Mumurist Egocentric Wailers.
adamsmith914:
Yes O.
adamsmith914:
Point of correction newly created Rivers & Cross Rivers state People your same so called Biafran Brothers are the ones that kept your property for all the oppression they suffered under Enugu & igbos in the old Eastern Region.

You can’t rewrite history to fit your own narrative like ipob.

you are doing a good job... Here's your award... pathetic being... grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by gassbee: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Freddykrueger:
Which Ohanaeze is this one?
d one and only authentic one

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Basher8583: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2022
chrisxxx:
Ohaneze should realize that Igbo people most dreaded wing is IPOB. It is their greatest bargaining power. Those who like violence never like equally or exceedingly violent people. Fulani dread IPOB. Instead of rubbishing IPOB and delineating from them keep a studied silence. Don't accept don't deny just keep aloft.
In Nigeria today only a miracle will make an Igbo person president. Therefore there is no essence feigning political correctness. If Igbos can't gain Nigeria you ought not to lose an inch of your land.

Likewise don't go grabin other people's lands in other regions QED

The Hausas are giving you fire for fire and those that have interest in the North are the ones complaining in Ohaneze because they understand the implications.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109184808][/quote] Na so I dey worry your medulla? The topography of the picture you posted looks like Eastern Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by DabuIIIT: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
The oppressor tribe will always want to add others to their confusion, mind your own persons & business, you can’t be the oppressor & the victim @ the same time. it's obvious you are truly brainless and a hypocrite. Here you are telling someone to mind his own business but at the same time,here you are laying eggs and bathing in the muddy waters on another people's business everyday of your frustrated life,what a shame

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by Perfectbeing(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2022
Skybridge33:
Everyday stupid fights over ethnicity. The British really destroyed any chance for progress , God punish lugard. Just breakup this nation already. Truth is a nation built on injustice will eventually die.
The British and Lord Lugard didn't do shit. Rather it was Zik that put us in this mess that we are in. The Northerners wanted out of Lord Lugard artificial country but Zik was against it. Awolowo wanted a clause in the constitution allowing any part that wanted out to secede but an Igbo man was against it and sided with the Northerners and the British to jail Awolowo. Until you guys accept the fact that 80% of the problem in Nigeria was caused by you, you will all remain where you are..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by adamsmith914: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2022
gassbee:
d one and only authentic one
Confusion break bone, people wey no fit choose ordinary leaders amongst themselves want to be President?

One faction will be President of Nigeria, the other President of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Speak For Igbos – Ohanaeze Replies Northern Groups by DabuIIIT: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2022
adamsmith914:
Na so I dey worry your medulla? The topography of the picture you posted looks like Eastern Nigeria? ain't it an 8th wonder when a donkey talks about medulla?! grin grin

Btw,why don't you put that fragmented medulla oblongata to use and decode and quote like you got a functional cerebellar ataxia? Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency / Profile Of Olu Verheijen - Tinubus Special Adviser Energy / "Ajumo'mo" Learning Tablet To Be Launched By Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.