Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Join My Free Trading Signal Group To Make 20% (minimum) Of Your Capital Daily!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join My Free Trading Signal Group To Make 20% (minimum) Of Your Capital Daily!! (328 Views)

BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Make 5% To 7% Of Your Capital Daily Using This Trading System / Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Free Trading Signal Group To Make 20% (minimum) Of Your Capital Daily!! by Dboretticompany: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Trading on futures?

Earning money daily on futures trading(GUARANTEED!!!)

Futures contract is one such financial instrument wherein a contract or agreement is formed between a buyer (the one with the long position) and seller (the one with the short position) and the buyer agrees to purchase a derivative or index at a specified time in the future for a fixed price.

As time passes, the contract’s price changes relative to the fixed price at which the trade was done and this creates profit or loss for the trader.
Every contract is monitored by the stock exchanges who settle this trade and stock exchanges.

Am willing to guide you through a 3 days intensive class on futures trading, whereby I'll give free 20$ to participants for them to partake in trading and as well take you on a journey of full time trading in which I'll help you with legit signals to earn real money.

You level of experience in trading does not matter, whether you are a beginner or an expert in trading.

If you would be interested in joining my group, reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.
Re: Join My Free Trading Signal Group To Make 20% (minimum) Of Your Capital Daily!! by Ibamax4: 2:37am On Jan 09, 2022
rizym6005@gmail.com
Re: Join My Free Trading Signal Group To Make 20% (minimum) Of Your Capital Daily!! by Dboretticompany: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
You don't want to Miss this opportunity
Message me on WhatsApp to join the group
Re: Join My Free Trading Signal Group To Make 20% (minimum) Of Your Capital Daily!! by rainlover(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dboretticompany:
You don't want to Miss this opportunity
Message me on WhatsApp to join the group
done
Re: Join My Free Trading Signal Group To Make 20% (minimum) Of Your Capital Daily!! by Uuii: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Good

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Pump And Dump Signals / Naira Arbitrage: 5200 Naira Instant Profit. See How I Did It / Opl 305 And Opl 306 For Sale In Nigeria $20b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.