Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) (73572 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) / Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by kmaster007: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ara adugbo potable don land
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by DemMannaScam: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na ur audacity taya me

You posted trash & asked people to subscribe. As useless as this post is, you are asking people to subscribe.

Wetin we wan take this type of gist do abeg? SMH

[s]
Gracedavid125:
Portable, a Nigerian musician, went insane in Ogun state and engaged in a public fight, seen in a video circulating on social media.

According to reports, the event took place in the Ota area of Ogun state, just hours after he had fought his promoter, Kogbagidi.

This comes after he exchanged words in a viral video with prominent performance promoter Kogbagidi.

Portable was seen attacking Kogbagidi with a baseball bat and alleging he was being used in a video that has gone viral.

Portable also demanded his car from the promoter and asked if he was the one who bought it for him.

However, in a new video, the up and coming singer was seen raging in anger as he engaged in a public fight with a lady and some unknown persons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqyvo2GJOrw
[/s]
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
experience is always the best teacher
lets hope he learns his lessons fast before his fall becomes irreversible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by StUriah(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na money ritual now. E no dey last.

https://www.instagram.com/ifadollar9787/p/CXjlqjDsvD2/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Baawaa:
This boy will soon fade away
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ogaga87:
Say no to drugs
you can quote if you care but one thing I must say about this guy is that, he is overrated and that's what gonna s
Poke his career real fast.. First track full of nonsense, olamide I will blame for promoting this rubbish..
'zazoo Zeh' is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. Really irritates the audition of a sane person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by StUriah(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Someone said this of him not too long ago
"I just know this guy will unblow this year...and go back to the trenches"

2 Likes

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Mrlouis: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
HIMSELF AND ALL THOSE WHO LISTEN(ED) TO THE IMBECILIC RAMBLES COMBINED WITH THE MANIACAL SPASMODIC MOVEMENTS HE SPUN NEED AN MRI BRAIN SCAN AND A COMPREHENSIVE PSYCH EVALUATION ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Arisenews2: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
This boy though...
Meanwhile, This is a must Watch! See how Talented handicapped Nigerian Singer, Victony, Lost Both Feet for life. Try not to cry!
Click to watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFBJR5HMBCE
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
I have never seen an asshole like this guy before
Vickyvice:
Second to last pic suppose become meme

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Just one hit track o..

You can take man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
MrImole:
This guy might unblow himself as someone had said...

grin grin @ unblow
Nigerians Can use words that suit the occasion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by mosaicafrique: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Job vacancy for Lagos residents only.

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
The guy busy body too much.... I guess game came too quick for him and he can't handle it.

Maybe this is just a stunt to promote his music. Dude needs to calm down. WTF undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Blazadenise(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
I pray this guys won't end up to commit suicide cause I'm sure his going back to the street with time, and I doubt if he can survive it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Seem like he is fighting with himself..person wey breezesey control wan follow person fight
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by goodheart01: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:

Even the last one

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Worldlegend(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
This guy's market is going to market straight
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by merits(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gracedavid125:
Portable, a Nigerian musician, went insane in Ogun state and engaged in a public fight, seen in a video circulating on social media.

According to reports, the event took place in the Ota area of Ogun state, just hours after he had fought his promoter, Kogbagidi.

This comes after he exchanged words in a viral video with prominent performance promoter Kogbagidi.

Portable was seen attacking Kogbagidi with a baseball bat and alleging he was being used in a video that has gone viral.

Portable also demanded his car from the promoter and asked if he was the one who bought it for him.

However, in a new video, the up and coming singer was seen raging in anger as he engaged in a public fight with a lady and some unknown persons

He doesn't expect the fame he got at the wrong time.The little fame is intoxicating him.He will use is own hand to ruin is career.
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gracedavid125:

I can't see any fight in this video , bloggerz and lies that seem like a street show off
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aside drug, he's still shock about the sudden Fame/celebrity lifestyle angry

1 Like

Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by errigdee: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
nor risk your life my brother
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
There are still decent musicians from the southwest e.g Zlatan, Davido, Olamide,mayorkun etc
Decryptor:
South West and their penchant for promoting nonsense! This tout called portable is not news worthy but because he sang rúbbish that only his fellow touts can understand and relate to, he is trending in the SW.

See him portraying the traits of a real alaye. First he said he was going to sleep with people's wives, then he fought his promoter and now he is fighting his fellow touts!

I am not surprised though...only senseless and irresponsible people are revered in that zone.

Igbos have PSquare..
Flavor...
Phyno...
Chidinma...
Zorro etc All of which hardly trend for the wrong reasons.

But what does the SW have?

Jagagban the chief tout and "wishful thinking next president"
Naira Marley who says he will sleep with mother and daughter if given the opportunity...
Tiwa Savage who has shown us how her p**sy looks like...
Bobrisky...
Now this lean imbecíle called Portable.
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by donchyke1975: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
I can bet with my life,this guy will fade quickly if not caution,he needs a psychiatrist to tame him.
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Who be all these ones
ur fellow niggas
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na rehab this boy suppose dey undecided
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Baawaa:
This boy will soon fade away

I'm telling you
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
King44:
Omo, I thought this portable guy would be a one hit wonder but I mistakenly listened to his new song just now Ogo Forever, if he was the one who wrote that song o, omo more hit is coming.

He is good but razz. I think I would give him a listening chance. It might not make sense to you though if you are not Yoruba.

And truth be told, what's the essence of a help that doesn't come out of a place of love but benefits only. Kogbagidi and the rest are exploiters in the guise of an helper.

He should work on his look though

I like the fact that he has porshed up his sound not your normal street sound.
Especially his haircut.....looking haggard.
I don't like him one bit...forget zazoo zeh
Re: Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abeg shey na fight abi dance grin coz second to the last pic just got me cracking grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.