Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud (651 Views)

Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by blackpanda: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Not many are aware that the current Cross River State Attorney General Tanko Ashang is also a Director in the Federal Civil Service.

Apart from violating the Constitution, Code of Conduct and the Public Service Rules by holding more than one full time employment at a time, the Cross River AG who was just promoted again in 2021 continues to hold two public service jobs in a country where jobs are scarce and inflation is high.

It is true that they say anything goes in Nigeria, but violation of the very constitution which an Attorney General is sworn to protect goes to the very root of impunity.

It is obvious that the so called director either bought his way through or the appropriate authorities seem not to be interested in doing their jobs!

https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=18SYuBQmaOPmCJ34JeaXKTulS32s7aqfJ&export=download

Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by Ammishaddai: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2022
This Nigeria so I don't see why people are complaining about this. And from my perspective, people complaining about this are not benefiting directly and are just disgruntled because they are not gaining
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by eddynaira125: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2022
That guy is a civil servant with an appointment, so what happens to him after the four year term, it is only impossible to get two political appointment at the same time or two civil servant Job at d same time

Some lecturers in Nigeria University are SA and commissioner
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by helinues: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2022
Someone or some people could be witch hunting the Cross Rivers AG
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by daddytime(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Only in Nigeria
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by Tpharell: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This Nigeria so I don't see why people are complaining about this. And from my perspective, people complaining about this are not benefiting directly and are just disgruntled because they are not gaining
Does not still make it right if truly the case. This is a very serious, albeit grevious allegation that needs to be looked into by all authorities concerned

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by Anigreat: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

Just as attorney general of the federation is a big fraud.
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by chatinent: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Nigeria is a fraud.
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by blackpanda: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:
Someone or some people could be witch hunting the Cross Rivers AG

Do u now see the problem with nigeria? If it's your person it's a witchunt, but if it's someone u don't like then you lament to high heavens. Smh
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by blackpanda: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2022
eddynaira125:
That guy is a civil servant with an appointment, so what happens to him after the four year term, it is only impossible to get two political appointment at the same time or two civil servant Job at d same time

Some lecturers in Nigeria University are SA and commissioner

Lecturers are not restricted from holding other jobs, unlike civil servants. Read the constitution pls
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by seunmsg(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2022
I want to believe he is on approved secondment to the service of Cross River state. Secondment of officer in federal service to another service in the country is legal and well defined in the public service rule if it is in the overall interest of the country.

The promotion was done just to maintain his seniority so that his mates won’t move above him. It doesn’t mean he’s holding two positions. I can assure you he’s no longer collecting salary from FG.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by jetwonder(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2022
grin Everything in this zoo called Nigeria is nothing but fraud in highest order.
#this kind fraud na waaooo!!!
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by Vulcanheph(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by blackpanda: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2022
seunmsg:
I want to believe he is on approved secondment to the service of Cross River state.

Ok but Secondment is for 2years.
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by seunmsg(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2022
blackpanda:

Ok but Secondment is for 2years.

Secondment can be for an unlimited number of years if it is deemed to be in the overall interest of the country.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by blackpanda: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Secondment can be for an unlimited number of years if it is deemed to be in the overall interest of the country.

Can u pls stop typing rubbish. Go and read public service rules ok. Secondment is for 2yrs renewable for another 2yrs and no more. Anything more than that is a permanent transfer out of service to that organization.
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by seunmsg(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2022
blackpanda:

Can u pls stop typing rubbish. Go and read public service rules ok. Secondment is for 2yrs renewable for another 2yrs and no more. Anything more than that is a permanent transfer out of service to that organization.

Here we go again. Abusing and arguing ignorantly just to appear informed. I’m a Federal civil servant and enforcing extant regulations such as financial regulation and public service rules is what I do daily. Go and get a copy of the public service rules, read very well and stop posting falsehood all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by eddynaira125: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2022
blackpanda:

Lecturers are not restricted from holding other jobs, unlike civil servants. Read the constitution pls

Gbam so medical partitionals
/ lecturers are different from other civil servant

Uncle constitution I greet you
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by blackpanda: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2022
eddynaira125:

Gbam so medical partitionals
/ lecturers are different from other civil servant

Uncle constitution I greet you

Read instead of being dramatic
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by eddynaira125: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Here we go again. Abusing and arguing ignorantly just to appear informed. I’m a Federal civil servant and enforcing extant regulations such as financial regulation and public service rules is what I do daily. Go and get a copy of the public service rules, read very well and stop posting falsehood all over the place.

Chairman continue to educate this NAIRALANDER

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by eddynaira125: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2022
blackpanda:

Read instead of being dramatic

Stop d childish character and hate you exhibit,

seunmsg just sent you the necessary details you need for clarification

The worst form of illiterate in this generation are not the once that didn't go to school, they are set of persons or people that have refuse to learn, unlearn and relearn

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by blackpanda: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2022
eddynaira125:

Stop d childish character and hate you exhibit,

seunmsg just sent you the necessary details you need for clarification

The worst form of illiterate in this generation are not the once that didn't go to school, they are set of persons that have refuse to learn, unlearn and relearn

Dramatist. Rest biko grin
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by starstaz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
He may have frozen his appointment in the service. And con back to it after his public/ political paid employment expired with his Governor. However is clearly wrong according to civil service rule. Eat your cake and have your cake mentality.
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by mbaboy(m): 3:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Idiot you created this post just to tarnish the good image of the attorney General of Cross River State.
blackpanda:

Do u now see the problem with nigeria? If it's your person it's a witchunt, but if it's someone u don't like then you lament to high heavens. Smh
Re: Exposed: Cross River State Attorney General Is A Fraud by mbaboy(m): 3:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Thank u for schooling that idiot that created this post just to tarnish the image of the young Attorney General of Cross River State
seunmsg:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Step Down For Orji Kalu Arewa Youths Tell Igbo Aspirants / Many Drug Barons Now See Politics As Easy Alternative –soludo / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Gets Pastor Adeboye’s Nod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.