Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away (705 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away by igbesachick: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2022
a man, aged 34, in nantong, china, was wanted by the local police for his suicide jump has killed a 54 year old man.

the man who wanted to kill himself was miraculously unhurt after his fall from a building of 6 storeys. the killed was not dead immediately, he was dead on the way to be sent to a nearby hospital.

according to the cctv, the jumper picked himself up and hurried off, instead of helping the man he hurt.

Re: Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away by Ppogbae: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2022
grin grin Wonders shall never end oo.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away by Anigreat: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

Islamic terrorist everywhere.

Thank goodness, it's china, they will deal with this evil Islamic terrorists in their country.

The 0.45% Muslim in China will be crush completely.
Re: Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away by daddytime(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lol...

Wetin we want come call this now?

Na so Jesus Christ take carry the sins of the entire world for head according to the Bible.
Re: Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away by bmdmix11: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
the english is killing me
Re: Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away by igbesachick: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
bmdmix11:
the english is killing me

i am not an african. i dont speak african style english.
Re: Suicide Jumper Kills A Man, He Is Safe And Runs Away by fati2001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
I don't understand.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing And Hiding Loot In A Lagos Church’s Toilet / How Can I Track My Stolen Phone With IMEI? / Muslim Parents Protest Over Pork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.