Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) (33406 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Fashola At 60. / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by twin86ark(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
How e dy be, tried sending you messages to your said line but not going through.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Cool !
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Star boy and star girl
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by janedonez(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations, all these big men with beautiful names,as if they prepared for wealth albinitio
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Man4djob: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Correct governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:
Clear road
Is this nigga wearing Louboutins?

What a joke. Lol.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by ThankGodFriday(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollynnn:
grin
Love is sweeter when there is money
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by tutudesz: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sammy07:
Me: When Lagos assembly approves trillions of naira for 2022 budget
And you know 25% is yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Does the wife know the her mumu husband is fvcking mo abudu and giving her money meant for Lagos people angry
Bros nah! Mo Abudu strictly belong to the lizard of ubima.

Happy birthday madam sanwo.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by sript: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
How old is she?!...

I wan check something...I'm coming back smiley
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bigchristo: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
tutudesz:
The back big like this grin
You spoil faa
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by tutudesz: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bigchristo:
You spoil faa
The back can be anything O!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
A gentleman b
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Bros nah! Mo Abudu strictly belong to the lizard of ubima.

Happy birthday madam sanwo.

No o! Sanwo don dey fvck am too! Gistlover cast am last year. She quickly lock her comment section and private her account. She no even deny am sef. That means say na true. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yoruba ppl can ugly eeehhhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=HacheNoire post=109188227]No rice, chicken, Ewedu, Amala or Garri
There is no reason to celebrate if their is no food[ffk brother]
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=109188499]This sanwo olu wife, from the frontal view E be like say she go get big nyansh o cheesy grin[ do you have an idea of how i can get to her "promise land". That place go cool. Looking there from frontal side.]
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Happy birthday to the number 1 woman for Lagos state
Wa gbo, wa tó, wa fi erigi Jobi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sanwo Olu like better thing o
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bashirkareem31: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Unluckrees:
Happy birthday to her. She has yam legs though...
You should be able to distinguish difference in thick legs and yam legs.Yam version belongs to the east
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ijoba85: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
How far a man would go in life lies on the virtue of his wife. Oh God please give me a wife that would bring out the best in me and also make me attain all heights I want to go in life. Lastly, she should also be my peace of mind.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Acecube(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:

No o! Sanwo don dey fvck am too! Gistlover cast am last year. She quickly lock her comment section and private her account. She no even deny am sef. That means say na true. grin grin
maybe it's not true Sha... Nor be everything person dey reply
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by friday2011(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:
Clear road

Another meme don land. grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
wife of pontus palliate
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Idiko1: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:
This sanwo olu wife, from the frontal view E be like say she go get big nyansh o cheesy grin

Of course, she is a typical Yoruba woman probably from Osogbo.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lordwaz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The wife got lovely shapes. I am wondering if Sanwu is doing his husband duty with such a. shape. that shapes need serious banging like this.

Go help am do him bedroom duty nah.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oh so this is his wife, happy birthday to her
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
wife of pontius pilate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.