Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Are You "NOT" Married?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You "NOT" Married?? (802 Views)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Phoneworld: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Single guys and girls lets us have a good conversation on this, base on this current state can u get married?
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by mrgbenga1: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
The economy is not friendly and most ladies are more materialistic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by ibechris(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
I am married but I support what the second contributor had to say.
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
I have not seen who is really interested, I'm not despirate or rushing. My own man will surely come. I'm not afraid. Seeking for a relationship is not to force or beg a man to love or give you attention

11 Likes

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Jecci(f): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Because I have not seen the right one. We are still searching for each other

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by NairalandMD: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
I have not seen who is really interested.
Really?
Post Your Pics', I wan check sumtin
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by SeaTrade(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Marriage is a long road.
I have not yet seen someone that will excite me that long.
I met one once,but she didn't appreciate me enough and judged my actions a lot.
Have a serious date now,and I am seriously considering settling with her.
We don't always get what we want after all.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by errigdee: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
not yet time thou

1 Like

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by flokii: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Marriage is not and will never be an achievement or yardstick to measure success.
That said, a guy has to be ready mentally and financially to get married in this present economy. Only reasonable women that can save and manage resources are deserving of wedding rings nowadays not the 'pa mi n ku' and 'alapa stainless' ones.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Being married and having kids is a privilege only a select few can enjoy in Nigeria. For the rest it's serious poverty and suffering that awaits lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by ufotty2001: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Am ready to get married.. am more financially stable, spiritually and physically stable but unfortunately I have not seen any girl yet... I pray this year will not pass me by
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jecci:

probably the reason you cant find him is because you have the failed state of mind...i mean, with the below statement, no wonder you cant find a man...

Jecci:
All these things you are doing to the poor innocent lady you think it's fair, later when I say that men are scum your fellow gender go dey foam for mouth.
Anyway men are Scum cheesy grin grin I dey my house comman beat me

1 Like

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Phoneworld: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Akwa ibom girls are just hard to find, i just pray I don’t marry out side my tribe...
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Jecci(f): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ok oga counselor I have heard you. I can't find a man because of my failed state of mind.

Oya nah tell me how to be in the right state of mind
MrBrownJay1:

probably the reason you cant find him is because you have the failed state of mind...i mean, with the below statement, no wonder you cant find a man...

1 Like

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jecci:
Ok oga counselor I have heard you. I can't find a man because of my failed state of mind.
Oya nah tell me how to be in the right state of mind

by all means, let me help you:
A) change your state of mind because if you indeed believe that all men are scum, then you are already having the wrong mindset, to begin with.
B) dont judge people,stay positive and open your mind to any eventuality... your future husband could be the mechanic thats currently fixing your car.
C) as you are searching for the RIGHT ONE, be humble... because men can easily sense the fakeness; the ungratefulness, the "holier than thouness" etc

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Truvelisback(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
mrgbenga1:
The economy is not friendly and most ladies are more materialistic.
To worsen it, Many of these ladies are Idle and jobless without any plan to support their future husbands, making marriage a burden and stress for men.
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Vision101(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Scarcity of ladies. They can't find me and I can't find them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by stacyadams: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2022
If them want to Mary this year, ,make we hook up..must be working ND tall....I don't wnt olosho Ibo or calabar...pm
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Jecci:
Ditto
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by addictiv(m): 2:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Bride price n marriage Money never complete
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Spherical77(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2022
A jobless or underpaid man had no business discussing about marriage. That's my shortcoming

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Phoneworld: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Spherical77:
A jobless or underpaid man had no business discussing about marriage. That's my shortcoming
Thats just the fact, but where is this money self because person done dey taya
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Jecci(f): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Thanks for the advice
MrBrownJay1:

by all means, let me help you:
A) change your state of mind because if you indeed believe that all men are scum, then you are already having the wrong mindset, to begin with.
B) dont judge people,stay positive and open your mind to any eventuality... your future husband could be the mechanic thats currently fixing your car.
C) as you are searching for the RIGHT ONE, be humble... because men can easily sense the fakeness; the ungratefulness, the "holier than thouness" etc
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by debbydams(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Phoneworld:
Single guys and girls lets us have a good conversation on this, base on this current state can u get married?
I want to make money first
Re: Why Are You "NOT" Married?? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Situations & circumstances ,well my God will do it soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Still Neat L Shape Chair For Sale 90k Sold pls / Why Do I Keep Seeing Him In My Dreams? / Why Isn't She Understanding It Though? ( SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.