Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet (2353 Views)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / For The Mature And Married Mind Only / Meet Phil The Mature Man Who Like To Dress Like A Baby(pics/vieo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by nkemjacob2(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2022
Marriage is sweet, awesome comes with divine blessing especially when you marry the right woman. But it look some guys are not ready to settle down Age is not by your side o. What are the Reasons. Our ladies are listening to you.
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2022
nkemjacob2:
Marriage is sweet, awesome comes with divine blessing especially when you marry the right woman. But it look some guys are not ready to settle down. What are the Reasons. Our ladies are listening to you.
Beacuse I no get money
Not ready for daily insults and suffering

10 Likes

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by nkemjacob2(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2022
WhrightJr:

Beacuse I no get money
Not ready for daily insults and suffering
grin grin grin. “the right woman”
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by id4sho(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2022
No stable source of income

4 Likes

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by nkemjacob2(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2022
Ladies I hope u Re with your writing matetial
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by ibechris(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2022
If u don't have money,pls don't marry.

Do not listen to anyone who tells u to marry,because the person wouldn't be there to help u out when the heat starts.

I have experienced both poverty and wealth(good living condition) within my 39years of existence but to say the truth. Poverty in marriage may rob u of your sanity and freedom that u are enjoying now.

Before u marry pls,have a job and marry someone that is working and nothing more to add.

Good luck to every young man out there.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by habsydiamond(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2022
I Am afraid of being asked this question, Daddy what were u doing when ur mates were making money By my children... I know God will make a way soonest

2 Likes

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Spherical77(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2022
What define you as a man in Nigeria is your pocket. Presently, i wouldn't even wish my enemy to consider me as a spouse

Help me with a job to be a man

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by emmanuelbrown26: 10:37am On May 07, 2022
That's why d poor keep getting poorer and d rich keep getting richer.
Motivational speaker will tell u blessings that comes with marriage, my brother all na wash and lie.
Why do we hv people causing nuisance here and their all bcs of "when are u going to marry"
Look at d situation right now, how many children of d rich are members of boko Haram?
How many children of d rich are mining skulls and harvesting organs?
How many children of d rich are into kidnapping and cultism?
How many children of d rich are members of the Unknown Gun Men?
No allow any daughter of eve to deceive u in d name of "I go manage with u", my brother when d chips are down, that's when u will know that serpent still dey learn work where daughters of eve dey.
The gods are wise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by bdchange(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2022
Please nobody should settle down if they don't have a source of income that is stable, both you and your intending partner.
As for me, I have found @Ishilove to be the right woman for me. Just to go and settle her family and take her Japa. Though make Dem no kill me with unending lists grin
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by odinson1(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2022
I still haven't found the beautiful virgin daughter of a Rich man yet,until then...cheesy
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Phoneworld: 11:08am On May 07, 2022
No one to grow with...
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by ImaIma1(f): 11:08am On May 07, 2022
Emmanuel, op said the thread is for mature guys. What are you doing here? cheesy

Leaves thread*

6 Likes

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by maureensylvia(f): 12:23pm On May 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
I Am afraid of being asked this question, Daddy what were u doing when ur mates were making money By my children... I know God will make a way soonest

That question will come up probably in 20 years time.
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by habsydiamond(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2022
maureensylvia:

That question will come up probably in 20 years time.
a solid foundation is required for a building to stand for 20 years or more. I think u understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by talk2hb1(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
A Man is not serious if he doesn't have money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by nkemjacob2(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2022
talk2hb1:
A Man is not serious if he doesn't have money
dis wan enter o
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Dollywood(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2022
The "right woman" doesn't exist anymore. Stop playing.
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Shalayetv: 4:03pm On May 07, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by nkemjacob2(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2022
Dollywood:
The "right woman" doesn't exist anymore. Stop deceiving yourself.
my dear brother there is a right woman
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by talk2hb1(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
nkemjacob2:
dis wan enter o
My Brother, tell her I love you today, I love you the next day. Money no drop, you are not serious.
Woman no dey love ooo, no Think say you get money they will love you.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by maureensylvia(f): 5:47pm On May 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
a solid foundation is required for a building to stand for 20 years or more. I think u understand

Exactly
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by jamesversion: 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
ibechris:
If u don't have money money,pls don't marry.

Do not listen to anyone who tells u to marry,because the person wouldn't be there to help u out when the heat starts.

I have experienced both poverty and wealth(good living condition) within my 39years of existence but to say the truth. Poverty in marriage may rob u of your sanity and freedom that u are enjoying now.

Before u marry pls,have a job and marry someone that is working and nothing more to add.

Good luck to every young man out there.

Are you married??
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by GreatAdvice: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
Because marriage is expensive. My buddy spent 55million on his wedding. Another colleague of mine laments about how much he spends on formula and diapers for his twins. Another one complains about a stagnation in his education and career because he has no time for himself.

I will advise people to do what I did. I got a pet. My 3yr old Burmese python is my little bundle of joy. Her food is cheap and I can leave her for days without worry.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by emmanuelbrown26: 9:27pm On May 07, 2022
talk2hb1:

My Brother, tell her I love you today, I love you the next day. Money no drop, you are not serious.
Woman no dey love ooo, no Think say you get money they will love you.
Naija woman to love u without money is like Muhammed accepting Christianity. Why d rate of female killing? If not their greed and too much love for money. How often do u hear about male ritual killings?

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by emmanuelbrown26: 9:29pm On May 07, 2022
ImaIma1:
Emmanuel, op said the thread is for mature guys. What are you doing here? cheesy

Leaves thread*
If u don't hv elders at home, Atleast respect d ones outside.
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by nicerod(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2022
nkemjacob2:
my dear brother there is a right woman

No money

I've been jobless since November last year

Most of the ladies I met wants someone that earns N500k

Some wants no sex before marriage

Some wants marriage within 3 months

Infact I need N5000000000 right now

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by ImaIma1(f): 11:07pm On May 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If u don't hv elders at home, Atleast respect d ones outside.

Elders are usually wise. Although there are also foolish elders. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 11:36am On May 08, 2022
nkemjacob2:
Marriage is sweet, awesome comes with divine blessing especially when you marry the right woman. But it look some guys are not ready to settle down Age is not by your side o. What are the Reasons. Our ladies are listening to you.

Be cause it's high risk low reward...also not every marriage is sweet...your own may be sweet but you're just a minority...lastly..I dont need to sign a document to prove to you that I love you
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Blessedarethepe(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet by Emma2Seconds: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2022
No Money No Love. Others are just pretence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sad Now / “I Bid You Farewell….” By Late Mrs.omodolapo Yetunde Olotu-jagha(1971-2013) / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men Should Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.