Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen (33022 Views)

Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / Nairalanders Check Out My New Painting Of Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by pargelenis(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ekeeyhandsome:
Honestly speaking ur sketching looks lik wat a 9yr did while being bullied..
WTF, y u wan wound person like this? grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by badboyTee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
cheesy god punish the person who pushed this to FP OP lemme nor deceive you all you drew is trash

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
WTF, y u wan wound person like this? grin

Lol but those sketches looks horrible nah..
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by badboyTee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Decolonel:
Did this Sh*t make front page? While there are important topics rotting away at the back page
I wonder oo
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Map1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dagger111:
I don't learn sketching anywhere, it is just a natural gift. However, i need a tutor to be more effective and learn new skills in the art world. Though, i am a force man in the military but i still want to learn more skills in art. I will respectfully take my tutor seriously, leave the force pride and act as an apprentice. Great Artists in the house, pls kindly check my art work out and show me my errors.

1st picture - Pablo Escobar.

2nd picture - Late Brig Gen Benjamin Adekunle (My mentor in the military).

3rd picture - Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II Oni of Ife.

4th picture - King of the jungle, Lion.
I pray then transfer you go Sambisa forest or Zamfara forest
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Olam09(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
You dey ment
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nice try. But you seem to have difficulty drawing the human hand, especially the fingers. I am judging from the point that I am a good fine artist, myself.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Wizywiz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op u dey try....u are doing well... meanwhile that brigadier General pix u drew....abeg the rank symbol is wrong.... na one eagle and 3stars not 2 stars....take note....all the same ride on

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by ezekiekizedon: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dagger111:

I checked through all ur work and i must confess, you are too much sir. How can i learn some skills from you? Please.

So much sarcasm here �
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by PrinceMajestic: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nice, gimme your number if you're in Delta. Let's make frames and sell
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Athemisia: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
LandMann:
Start selling it as NFT... If some mumu can buy pics of monkey wearing earings, they will still buy these
Sell this ruuuuuubish??
Tbh this shit is below average.
Stop celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Topmaike007(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tolu181:
The bad mouthed people are still coming
grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by seunmohmoh(f): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dagger111:
I don't learn sketching anywhere, it is just a natural gift. However, i need a tutor to be more effective and learn new skills in the art world. Though, i am a force man in the military but i still want to learn more skills in art. I will respectfully take my tutor seriously, leave the force pride and act as an apprentice. Great Artists in the house, pls kindly check my art work out and show me my errors.

I also started sketching 4days ago... I've always admired artiste. What do you think?

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by medriano: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Impressive!! Keep it up,
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Valobit(f): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
try YouTube, there are many video tutorials there
while watching, you could come across adverts that promise to teach art, click on them
rooting for you

Dagger111:

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by bibianna(f): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
I applaud you.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by jubrilELsudan: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
DRAW KUKUNASE THEN I WILL BE IMPRESSED

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by musicwriter(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dagger111:

Do you know you can sell your drawings online and make a lot of dollars?

All you have to do is make it look more presentable. But believe it or not, there're art crazy people that would buy even what you posted here, though you won't make a lot of money.

Check out the following link to see many ways to make money with your talent. The post is generally about how to start a business without capital. For details, see how to start a business without money (no capital, zero capital)
https://medium.com/@usastudentvisa/how-to-start-a-business-without-money-2d8be888ad26

Note: copy the link and paste it on your browser because it's not clickable.

Some of them allow for free registration, while others require some subscription.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Rhaspody(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just practice. Watch some drawing technique videos on YouTube to improve
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by ComeToJesus: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dagger111:

Your sketches are awesome. How about some abstract sketches? You are good. The Whole Soyinka's sketch could be better.

That aside, you said something that got me curious. You mentioned " forget force pride". So it really does exist in the mindset of military guys. It seems there's a missing link in the training modules imparted to you guys in the military academy and training depot. What is it that makes military men feel so proud and powerful than other citizens?

Is it because of the gun that is bought with taxpayers' money?
You guys should purge yourself of that mentality. It's archaic, retrogressive and oppresive.

If anything, that show of pride should be directed to protecting the country from external aggression and insurrection and not on defenceless citizens. Please educate your colleagues and stay safe at the trenches.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Seun i've been banned by the antispam bot till January 23 for creating a thread in the politics section, please unban me abeg

I can't comment in the politics section again
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by bakesntakes(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
They're great, with consistent practice you'll get better. Keep it up

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Ayo081(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Turn it to NFT undecided
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by kikilove(f): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:
More
see wole Soyinka teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin if u send am this photo I sure say better fight must start

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2022
U almost there
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by coronavirus19: 1:24am On Jan 23, 2022
My course made for specially for you to teach you everything you need to know about Ballpoint pen hyperrealism. To get started on the course. For just $9.99, click on the link below NOW to enjoy all of the benefit.

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-simple-art-of-ballpoint-hyperrealism-portrait-edition/?referralCode=7D269D221E9D79010A9F

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by illicit(m): 3:00am On Jan 23, 2022
Awua no vex o but pls leave art and stick to ur guns wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by dragunov: 4:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

You try. Pls draw Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg too.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Attah00002(m): 4:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

Nice one
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Passionate888: 5:46am On Jan 23, 2022
That lion dey like the lion turtle for avatar the last air bender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out / See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris / Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.