Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen (33001 Views)

Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / Nairalanders Check Out My New Painting Of Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by ForensikOrder: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Those are pretty good sketches look at this agora-chan sketch. Pretty cool huh
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Elidrisy20: 6:04am On Jan 23, 2022
If not because you say you be military man,I for say you no try at all
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by PlaysNigeria: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2022
This forum has totally become a joke, so many creative arts abandoned, and this hits fp?
NL is another example of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Xfemt(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2022
That Escobar picture go good for nft oh
Better etherium money be that
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Invitationn: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Gamer999:
You're good on this bro, you only need to perfect your work, God bless your hustle bro
One of the few honest comments.
To be candid, He's got some talent but also got a lot of work to do.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Wow..that's great man
I see dedication in your works
You just need more practice so that you can start making money from your works
I also draw with pen for commissions..
And i still practice
Enjoy boss

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by reXurrectionZA(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:
I don't learn sketching anywhere, it is just a natural gift. However, i need a tutor to be more effective and learn new skills in the art world. Though, i am a force man in the military but i still want to learn more skills in art. I will respectfully take my tutor seriously, leave the force pride and act as an apprentice. Great Artists in the house, pls kindly check my art work out and show me my errors.

1st picture - Pablo Escobar.

2nd picture - Late Brig Gen Benjamin Adekunle (My mentor in the military).

3rd picture - Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II Oni of Ife.

4th picture - King of the jungle, Lion.
Nice one boss
You don inspire me

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Snowx: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2022
You got talent..don't trade it with other thing
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Your sketches are awesome. How about some abstract sketches? You are good. The Whole Soyinka's sketch could be better.

That aside, you said something that got me curious. You mentioned " forget force pride". So it really does exist in the mindset of military guys. It seems there's a missing link in the training modules imparted to you guys in the military academy and training depot. What is it that makes military men feel so proud and powerful than other citizens?

Is it because of the gun that is bought with taxpayers' money?
You guys should purge yourself of that mentality. It's archaic, retrogressive and oppresive.

If anything, that show of pride should be directed to protecting the country from external aggression and insurrection and not on defenceless citizens. Please educate your colleagues and stay safe at the trenches.

Yes boss, you said it all in the bolded. The orientation while in training will make u feel you can push a mountain for real and do the impossible. But after that, only those that developed themselves in learning skills and exploit will understand that, according to hierarchy, civilians are above the military. They can take that uniform away from you within the twinkling if an eye. Don't blame most of us pls.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
PlaysNigeria:
This forum has totally become a joke, so many creative arts abandoned, and this hits fp?
NL is another example of Nigeria.

Are you jealous? I am Dagger11 by moniker. I have been a member of Nairaland since 2012 and contributed immensely to this forum. You can do better with ur comment next time sir.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Elidrisy20:
If not because you say you be military man,I for say you no try at all

No vex sir. grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Map1:
I pray then transfer you go Sambisa forest or Zamfara forest

I have been there for 5years and when the clarion call again, i will be glad to go with smiles.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
Op u dey try....u are doing well... meanwhile that brigadier General pix u drew....abeg the rank symbol is wrong.... na one eagle and 3stars not 2 stars....take note....all the same ride on

You are right sir, Late Brig Gen Adekunle retired with Col and nt Brig Gen. He was later promoted to Brig Gen before his death in 2013. I knw better sir, remember i am in the system as well sir.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by afroangel(f): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by coronavirus19: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Temioolajide:
Wow..that's great man
I see dedication in your works
You just need more practice so that you can start making money from your works
I also draw with pen for commissions..
And i still practice
Enjoy boss
Amazing work brother.
You have got a lot of potentials in becoming a very good hyperrealist
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2022
EstatePropertyP:

One thing you said that I like is that you need a tutor (mentor would be more appropriate).

Anyone that wants to go far can easily do so on the wings of a mentor.

Nice skill you have there. Don't give up, keep pushing for improvement and you will be celebrated very soon.

Kudos.

Thanks for words of encouragement sir... This really go far way in my heart, Sir.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2022
shyna501:
My candid advice... Try another thing like, sewing or shoe making!

Ok thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
uptownemmygee:
You sound like my mom junior bro that we've lost contact with for long, is that you Uncle MD

Yes it is me, my nephew. I am now in another world. grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Dagger111,
You are averagely good but you're subtly tribalistic.
Choose a part ( You know what I'm talking about).

How am i tribalistic Mum? I hate tribalism so much ma, that's not me. I will like you to explain urself better, i might be getting it wrong.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emma15678:

Congrats our gallant officer. Keep defending the defenseless and continue being our pride. The fact that I have some people standing at the dreaded cold night ready to take bombs for me makes to feel I owe you guys. I even dream of joining any of the military forces but my family won't hear of it and I no get heart. Good luck, I except to be seeing your works more often.

Wow!!! Love you too boss.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
HonestFriend:
OP so u no gree draw sai baba.. I no go fit certify u o.. grin

No o... I no do. grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Johel:

U tried...but u still a learner cheesy grin...if I show u mine...u will quit sketching.. grin grin

Pls do sir, i would love to see it sir.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
DavyJonesLocker:
KAREEM RIDWAN grin

Nice Illustrations

You know me finish and you wan bring me out at Ogunjobi Seyi (One of the best trainees academically then). DavyJonesLocker!! I sight u man. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Lewisdinho(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op Replace the First pic With Slawomiir.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Wizywiz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

You are right sir, Late Brig Gen Adekunle retired with Col and nt Brig Gen. He was later promoted to Brig Gen before his death in 2013. I knw better sir, remember i am in the system as well sir.
....ok bro...guess the pix sketch was that of when he was still a colnel.,.. Ride on bro
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

You know me finish and you wan bring me out at Ogunjobi Seyi (One of the best trainees academically then). DavyJonesLocker!! I sight u man. cheesy

Actually I don’t know You…… Your name is written on that desk, You gave yourself out Breh grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
DavyJonesLocker:

Actually I don’t know You…… Your name is written on that desk, You gave yourself out Breh grin

Bad guy, see psyche. grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
....ok bro...guess the pix sketch was that of when he was still a colnel.,.. Ride on bro

Yes sir because he retired as Colonel and not Brig Gen as u said earlier. Pls correct the anomaly, sir.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by abimbola74(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Riqueleme:
Nice one bro.. keep the fire burning. Check my own page to see my pen sketch, most crosshatching style and pastel work too.
Our very own RIQUELEME ���.. Been a while my gee eyan joe cole ��

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by ComeToJesus: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

Yes boss, you said it all in the bolded. The orientation while in training will make u feel you can push a mountain for real and do the impossible. But after that, only those that developed themselves in learning skills and exploit will understand that, according to hierarchy, civilians are above the military. They can take that uniform away from you within the twinkling if an eye. Don't blame most of us pls.

"The orientation while in training will make u feel you can push a mountain for real and do the impossible"

grin grin
Officer, you just disarmed me with the emboldened texts. I found that very hilarious. May God keep and sustain you while serving the nation.

Your thread is very steamy, cerebral and interesting.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
ComeToJesus:

"The orientation while in training will make u feel you can push a mountain for real and do the impossible"

grin grin
Officer, you just disarmed me with the emboldened texts. I found that very hilarious. May God keep and sustain you while serving the nation.

Your thread is very steamy, cerebral and interesting.

It is my pleasure Bossman.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by PlaysNigeria: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

Are you jealous? I am Dagger11 by moniker. I have been a member of Nairaland since 2012 and contributed immensely to this forum. You can do better with ur comment next time sir.

Dindinrin leleyi ooo grin you are starting to sound like a broken record.
Go through the art section and you'd be embarrassed by what you just posted. People that could really father you here on nl grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out / See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris / Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.