Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello (1470 Views)

It’s Disrespectful For Young People To Call Me By Name – Shaffy Bello (Video) / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede / Shaffy Bello Rocks Hilarious Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by ahimedua: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Seasoned movie star Shaffy Bello has confessed on how she sacrificed her marriage to her husband and relationship with her kids for her career.

Speaking with Chude Jideonwo, Shaffy disclosed that at some point in her life she had to leave her kids and husband abroad to pursue her career in Nigeria. sleekgist.com
She said it was a huge sacrifice that cost her her marriage as the long-distance affected the union and resulted in a divorce.

The actress, however, said she does not have any regrets sacrificing her kids and husband in America for her career in Nigeria.

She said, “I came back to Nigeria to spread....https://sleekgist.com/why-i-dont-regret-sacrificing-my-husband-kids-for-nollywood-shaffy-bello/

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by Martini101(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Madam, just talk say Na Ashawo dey your eyes!!!!�����

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by yuping(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
undecided this kind sacrifice is a selfish one but in the end what we want is happiness in the end every man for himself, if she is happy good. BUT any happiness that will exclude my family I don't want it. But God do better one for me oii

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Martini101:
Are you the one patronizing her?stop spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by yuping(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
undecided
Martini101:
It has never been and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by MufasaLion: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Martini101:

Even if she's a høe, she ain't gonna fvck a 3 inch dick retard like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by ceeceeuwa: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
She is one good actress. I like the way she speaks and delivers her roles.
Re: Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by Lari03r(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Her kids were close to becoming teenagers before she returned to Nigeria.
Re: Why I Don’t Regret Sacrificing My Husband, Kids For Nollywood – Shaffy Bello by blaquebelle: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Why are there so many perverts on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Fans Hail Ruth Kadiri For Dressing Up Her Daughter Without Makeup Or Heavy Dress / Davido’s New Girlfriend Goes N-ked Mya Yafai, See Photos / Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent The Mongol Comes From Royalty Yet Family Is Messy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.