Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy (556 Views)

My Boyfriend And His Room Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by LiberatedGirl: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Every Two Weeks my Boyfriend comes over to my house to clean out the whole place. it's a Tradition that is 3 years old. I used to complain that I did not have time to tidy my house ( Parents Property ) and my boyfriend had been offering to help me tidy it for ages and I refused to have him tidy it, it was the day he said he would give me money to tidy my boutique which is in the premises of my house that he got my attention. when he said that he got my attention. I asked why he would give me money to tidy my boutique and house he said because he will use my boutique and house as his Gym. I was a bit confused and he told me his plan. he told me he was tired of going to the Gym and needed another avenue to exercise. he said tidying my house would be very good exercise since he would sweep the floor, Mop the floor, dust the wooden furniture and shine the metal hand rails.
I tried to dissuade him but he came to my house that Saturday with mopping stick and bucket plus broom. He tidied from 9.00am till 5.00pm sweeping, mopping, dusting and he was exhausted. I made Indomie with carrots, onions and two boiled eggs for him and a soft drink. He was so tired I called a Bolt to take him home.
He enjoys doing it because he is exercising his body and at the same time he is taking care of me. My boyfriend does such a Wonderful job that my customers who patronise my Boutique always remark about how tidy my place is. A couple of them have asked who does my maintance and I tell them it's a maintenance company. I've gotten jobs to maintain houses and offices for my boyfriend who just contracts it out to a cleaner to do while making a Cut. my boyfriend is an IT Consultant and Works with Banks and Telecom companies does not need the money but he says it's wrong to say no to money if you can provide service.
I'm watching him as he carries my Dustbin out for LAWMA.
I'm a very Lucky girl to have a Smart Kind man for a Boyfriend. Jesus !!! I just remembered I have Efo to cook I brought it out of the freezer at 2.00am. Bye Guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by STARGREEN(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by Mhykel217(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nobody cares undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by endsarrrs(f): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by smartasuen(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Don't come back here crying that he suddenly changed and began to treat u badly o.
Anyway, more grace to your boyfriend, even if I'm almost shocked he isn't yet ur fiance.
Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by yanabasee(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
You people will gladly come to this forum and be writing nonsense....

How do you people bring out this things from your brain??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin grin grin those parasites from romance section are coming for you
Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by Sekoni003(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
" it's wrong to say no to money if you can provide service".
Your boyfriend sure sounds like a wise man cool. Enjoy
Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by Memberclub(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
slut
Re: My Boyfriend Is My Houseboy by Reggaemich(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
U have turned the him to

WasherMan

(1) (Reply)

Does Children Still Play With Kite/ / Check Out What You Never Knew At Benin! / If You Love Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.