Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore (226 Views)

Selling Your Property Consult Vancouver Top Realtors For Best Price / EXPOSED!!! Here Is What Top Realtors Are Doing To Sell More Properties / A Nigerian Has Been Ranked No #1 Of 50 Top Realtors In Delaware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by destindd(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Today, we see new trends come and go, and the need to convert leads into sales never changes.

Now, we often see new ways into marketing, new adoption of marketing tactics, but the system never changes.

No doubt, new realtors are finding a better way out, adopting their selling system.

They have tried everything possible to aim for a mark and compete everywhere.

Realtors are growing even faster than the population.

In no time, Gen Z will join the race, making room for more competition. The trends may change, but the system remains the same.

This means the strategy to get clients never changes.

And if we go by that, you can only remain relevant in this system only when you get loved.

You may not have all the selling codes, but you surely have one strategy working well for you that others often ignore.

For a long time, these secrets have been top realtors selling weapons.

They master such selling arts through practices. Knowing well what works and what doesn't.

So, today, I'll walk you through what top realtors knew that you often ignore.

Here are the 3 Secrets Top Realtors knew that you often ignore

• They play the risk game

• They are consistent

• Use of word of mouth marketing

1. They play the risk game - They do what others don't do
We spend time in marketing looking for what works and what doesn't.

At the end of the day, we found nothing, it's not bad because it brings leads into our sales funnel.

But there's a reason why it isn't good enough, as we know the majority of these leads only pay close attention to you, not to your marketing efforts.

According to marketers, they said prospects don't buy from a business, they buy from people.

But, why is it that they buy from people?

It's just simple.

Authenticity!

Today, we have people who don't want to buy Scrappy products from Scrappy companies anymore.

They only want to buy from companies others trust.

This means if you're real, they'll buy from you.

For example, take Sabri Suby, he's one of the best marketers right now, not because is Sabri Suby.

He's just the same person as you.

But how did he become one of the top marketers impacting thousands of businesses and making them grow overnight?

Or how did he grow the fastest digital agency in Australia?

He started like you, but what was the difference?

Here's the thing?

A couple of years ago, he was no different, when he started his business from a rented bedroom with no more than fifty dollars and an old computer.

He was desperately cold calling strangers just to find new clients, then he discover a selling system that changes everything.

But, you might say it's just "cold calling".

And why does Sabri Suby have to go to that extent just to cold call strangers?

Yeah, it's just cold calling, maybe you still don't get it yet.

Here's the point.

Do you know that top brands use cold calling to drive leads?

Or what if I told you that most top realtors use cold calling just to generate lead generation?

Or are you not aware of that?

Well, you may not have noticed all that, it's happened to all of us, but it's never too late to make changes.

Cold calling might look like old boring marketing, I think everyone knows that already.

But you can't still undermine the power of its outreach, it helps you find new clients.

Here's what you don't know and you can still make some adjustments anyway.

We realtors always ignore this marketing tactic of getting new leads and it always shows on our sales funnel.

Here's how I know.

Today, we see realtors focusing their marketing efforts on social media marketing.

It's not bad, it only shows why people love the trends.

And why realtors love it too, just to get loved by people and drive them into making sales.

Gone are the days, you see results like this even Facebook has so much improved its wealth of information.

Which means marketers don't get loved anymore.

And if you think running ads is what your real estate business needs, just think about the Facebook algorithm because each day is getting even smarter.

And if you ain't loved by Facebook, there's an alternative.

You don't have to stay trying everything on a platform where you don't get loved when you already know that there won't be any improvement.

2. They are consistent

Consistency is a hard word.

And why did I say that? It's just because not everyone loved being consistent.

For whatever reason, I think that's the most difficult stage for any realtor or marketer out there.

Sometimes, it can also be the difference why some realtors make sales and others don't.

See this:

When I say being consistent I don't mean running a short-term goal.

Like you know, being consistent means running a long-term goal.

For example, running a Facebook ad doesn't show you're consistent.

Don't get confused because it's a short-term goal.

You can get some quick results but you can't keep those results long enough.

It's just like seeing a rapid increase in your sales funnel overnight.

It makes you feel good seeing consumers visiting your website.

These visitors we come and go, some might be interested to buy.

Which means you might gain sales during the process.

But what about after your ads schedule expires?

Where do you think you can get those leads back from?

You might say what about my newsletter?

Let me tell you that you have a 2% chance of seeing prospects convert for your newsletter when they don't see you as a trustworthy person.

It's just beyond running social media marketing.

It's just about showing you're real and ready for a long stay.

And being consistent is what will determine how prospects would rather want to interact with your real estate business.

Top realtors understood why they have to be consistent.

Right from running videos, social media content, and blog posts just to keep the existing customers and to get in front of the new ones.

This simple trick is what made them front runners not because they pull out any extraordinary thing.

3. Word of mouth marketing

They are good referrers.

With their in-depth understanding of the real estate industry.

They know when exactly to target their prospects using offline marketing.

And how do they go about that?

Well, these realtors don't do offline marketing as others do.

They always discern a stranger that's a good fit for their real estate business.

Here's how they do it.

It's all started from the conversation.

They could pull out a string that looks like a question.

The reply they got will determine whether to continue the conversation or not.

And the question maybe something like this.

Have you heard about the new houses they're building in ibeju lekki?

Right now they're looking for buyers, and those houses are extremely beautiful.

After they pull out this question, the reply they got will determine what's next.

Let's say the stranger said, of course, I have heard about it.

But do you have any clue about how houses are run there?

Then sticking to this reply shows this stranger is a good fit for their service.

That's when they begin to give in-depth information about everything.

You can see that there's a reasonable way you can approach strangers without you hurting them.

You don't have to bring up any conversation about what you do.

Let's say you're in talks with a stranger, you don't have to let the person know you're into real estate.

Let it come naturally if the stranger needs land or a house badly.

The stranger will bring it up just to see whether you can be of help.

It's just that simple.

Don't desperately show them you're a realtor, most times they won't find you serious.

All you only need to do is to just follow up with the stranger to see whether he/she would convert later.

Stop the sharing of flyers.

Remember, consumers, love to see where they can take as a home.

If you ain't got that first. You should do that.

It's just for one reason, authenticity!

Source: https://www.danrealtor.com.ng/2021/11/realtors.html?m=1

Re: 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by MissJemima(f): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Very good piece, well structured and detailed✌️
Re: 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by kevinhat: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Very informative... Worthy of the front page

Las Las

Ishilove

Do the needful...this is the kind of content we need.

Nice one OP
Re: 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by Wizbab: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
I love this write up...Truly worthy of front page.
Clear and precise
Re: 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by kunlesehan(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nice piece, thanks for sharing op.
Re: 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lovely piece, OP.
Re: 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by DorcasAden(f): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
I learn something here...so beautiful
Re: 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by MissJemima(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please there's any way I can download free ebooks on real estate
Re: 3 Secrets Top Realtors Knew That You Often Ignore by mountmoriah(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wizbab:
I love this write up...Truly worthy of front page.
Clear and precise

Meanwhile

We are still in business ooo

Current price of iron rod (Top Steel, LCI, Monak, PSl)

As at today
8mm. @N320k
10mm @N415k
12mm @N410k
16mm @N410k

TMT (Tiger)
10mm @N445k
12mm @N445k
16mm @N445k
20mm.@N445k
25mm.@N445k

Payment on delivery (POD) to any part of Lagos and Ogun.

Call 081-8248-1552, 070-6232-9505

A try will convince you

(1) (Reply)

. / Let Us Handle All Your Building Construction Projects. / Did Lagos State Approve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.