Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body (73118 Views)

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by aktolly54(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
ogoloray:
If it becomes confirmed, that the CEO of that hotel had a hand in that young man's death... Then I will believe that people can actually become billionaires thru money rituals!
let me tell you how most of things work, when they shi.t (ritual) finished, if they mistakenly apply for govt contract worth billions of naira, trust me they will be given the contract even if they no qualify to handle such. Some unknown spirit come in human form and give them money . This life is spiritual, just that it affect some than the others

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by flokii: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
President2001:
Why autopsy is lying?

It's like you're a JJC.. you think most of these accidents happening are ordinary? you better meet elders and ask questions. I don't think you realize they kill people through the net and voice calls.

Until you realize that people can be desperate to make money, you won't know the extent to which some go to get wealth.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by clothingonline(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
When are they charging him to court
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by CSTRR: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lack of Justice is one of the main reasons why Nigeria is always in crisis.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Nbotee(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
[/quote][quote author=AOB1 post=109193888]A
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Elidrisy20: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Them don mine the guy
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Depressed101: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
BadRadio:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/08/cctv-footage-shows-how-hotel-owner-adedoyin-others-entered-oau-post-graduate-student%E2%80%99s
i hope the oap has the full video of what transpired that night, because he can still say all this stuffs and still they sweep it under the carpet like nothing happened, na naija we dey o
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
angry I am not understanding ?
They are the owners of the Hotel , how come they don't know about the CCTV ?
How come they did not Remove the CCTV camera and all the CCTV components undecided undecided undecided

same way the guy that killed that unijos student removed all her components and traces that can identify him without deleting the Snapchat she made that day

you see when God want to expose people atrocities, he will make them look foolish of themselves

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by chatinent: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Is it the CCTV camera planted by the hotel owners that was also allowed to capture these scene?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by MNDY(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jecci:
Nawao why are people wicked in this country like this.

I don't mean to be tribalistic but I just want to ask why is it that ritual killings and mining of human skulls are so prevalent in South West . This isn't funny anymore, to the extent that when I just hear ogun state the only thing that comes to my mind is skull mining.

My brother, I currently live in the state. Waking up everyday with fear of forgetting to be careful throughout the day. I was just posted here, started a new job. I should not have chosen the state but I did not want to go to the north.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by adedehinbo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bodmum:
adedoyin is a Muslim. All Muslims are potential ritualists.
adedoyin to you sound like a muslim name right?like you want to compete for the best mumu of 2022

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by azikiweironsi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
BrickDevo:
Where is the video? before you click the link just know there's no video.
Thank you for your observation.
In as much as pray that justice be done and the truth be found, I strongly believe that there is no video. This might be another FAKE story from bloggers who never carry out any investigative journalism.
How can they not disconnect their CCTV knowing fully that they are the owner of the hotel fully installed with such gadgets.
I refuse to believe this story joor.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by lomprico(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Worse case scenario is that they will just pick one or two fallguys to hang. The masterminder will walk free and continue killing.

I hate the Nigerian Police with passion.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by meetme01: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Unfortunately, this narration doesn't show how they killed him. They may have illegally disposed off the corpse but only the autopsy can determine what killed the young man.

May his soul rest in peace!

Recent findings of autopsy in this country is making the process useless.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by meetme01: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Thank you for your observation.
In as much as pray that justice be done and the truth be found, I strongly believe that there is no video. This might be another FAKE story from bloggers who never carry out any investigative journalism.
How can they not disconnect their CCTV knowing fully that they are the owner of the hotel fully installed with such gadgets.
I refuse to believe this story joor.

It is not fake story. Search for the video where Oriyomi Hamzat himself explained what they saw on the CCTV.

Not disconnecting the CCTV before the act shows, that will be last ritual in that hotel because I believe that wasn't the first.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Smif(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
How can d owner of a hotel not know dat dia r CCTV cameras in his hotel?
How can he comit such a crime n still hand in d CCTV footage?
Nawao
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Karemarealty288(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Unfortunately, this narration doesn't show how they killed him. They may have illegally disposed off the corpse but only the autopsy can determine what killed the young man.

Nigerian autopsy is like Supreme and Ozudimma

Just imagine Dowen College autopsy magic.

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by descartes400: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

If a cleaner in the hotel had entered the deceased room and realized he was dead..and came out to inform the management, and the management out of panic, decided to illegally disposed the corpse, as was shown on the alledged CCTV that we have not seen,... to avoid bad puhlicity, tendency is they may be erroneously be accused of murder..hence the need to do proper autopsy to find out actual cause of death.as you suggested. They need to show the CCTV of the whole day to that moment.

The hotel is not the first hotel and won't be the last were client will die,either by natural causes or otherwise...but in such a situation, the proper thing to do would have been to inform the relevant authorities and not try to illegally dispose off the corpse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Timothy Oludare killed a natural killing is what they’ll believe.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Hotguy27: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
How come they did not Remove the CCTV camera and all the CCTV components undecided undecided undecided

The death that will befall a puppy will not allow it to perceive the smell of the feces.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Digitallegendzx(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Look at this maggot with his bigotic thinking fool
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by FODA(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
I m wondering too,only God and them know what happened,cos if they are killing d guy for ritual purposes,I don't think they can involved the number of pple up to 5 as mentioned by the presenter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Christistruth00: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sekoni003:
Following this case with keen interest. Thank God for social media tho, this case would have been swept under the carpet from day one. May Justice prevail!

thank God for CCTV
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by lebete3000: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

same way the guy that killed that unijos student removed all her components and traces that can identify him without deleting the Snapchat she made that day

you see when God want to expose people atrocities, he will make them look foolish of themselves

Omoor some people don dey perform surgery pass even Surgeon for this Naija oh...

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by lebete3000: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
MNDY:

My brother, I currently live in the state. Waking up everyday with fear of forgetting to be careful throughout the day. I was just posted here, started a new job. I should not have chosen the state but I did not want to go to the north.

Abeg what about Ado-Ekiti, state capital of Ekiti? Are they like their Ife counterparts? Seeing they're along the same travel route, and Ado is even further sef...
I dey fear my fellow brothers nowadays oh...
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Angel1696: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
if Satan wants to expose somebody he first of all takes away their sense of reasoning before committing any crime.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by GetMeRight: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Himtulie247:

May be they were not responsible for his death, simple as ABC.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Testimony1988(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
And the same man said he's innocent, he should know evil won't last and those engaging in evil deeds won't end well.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by airsaylongcome: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jecci:
Nawao why are people wicked in this country like this.

I don't mean to be tribalistic but I just want to ask why is it that ritual killings and mining of human skulls are so prevalent in South West . This isn't funny anymore, to the extent that when I just hear ogun state the only thing that comes to my mind is skull mining.

There was a time Imo State was in the news over Otokoto. The whole of the southeast is always in the news over drug crimes committed by Igbo people in the diaspora. Anytime I hear of gangland killings in South Africa related to drugs, 99% of the time its an Anambra person. Should I draw conclusions?

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by BaddestJD: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
The story can still twisted to favour the highest bidder. No be Naija again.

Meanwhile, contact me for your thesis, dissertation and other writing jobs. 100% plagiarism free. Whatsapp 09072963662

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.