Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) (61869 Views)

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Fatima Adamu: IGP's Wife Planning To Take Over Our Shops – Traders / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by molbic(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Next year is going to be an interesting year ,
And if by chance tinubu become the president of this shithole corntree I will leave and will never come back someone should remind me of this comment after February 2023

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by techmo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
cool
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bbbnn
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations, may God bless their union. Amen.
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:
Na so!

Typical Yoruba people.. grin. Na so North go gather them pack for one corner very soon.. 2023 go sweet grin

Nice pics..

Beautiful couples.. many more blessings.

Stay away from this crooks ..
na fufu full ur head

11 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:
Na so!

Typical Yoruba people.. grin. Na so North go gather them pack for one corner very soon.. 2023 go sweet grin

Nice pics..

after 2023 I hope you don't run mad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by olatuns2017: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo led dignitaries to Azare, Bauchi State, to attend the wedding of Fatima Adamu Adamu, daughter of the Minister of Education Mallam Adamu Adamu.

Also at the wedding on Saturday were Senate President Ahmad Lawan, APC National Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu, state Governors and ministers.

Congratulations to the newly couple.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
bunch of thieves in a wedding..happy married life sha
Useless and corrupt gathering of thieves.
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Echoban: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Freerhyme1:
No Vice president can be as active, outspoken and brave like ATIKU

No wonder he archieved a lot as Vice president, part of it resulted in OBJ cursing him. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by DrKKK1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
They marginalized the husband. Even single picture he didn't appear. Poor man, see your painment? Don't come and shout here that your wife is controlling things ooo
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by allahIsAnIDOL: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
saphiere:
Congrats to her.

God this year I want a new me. I want my own testimony. I want to be happy. Help me Lord God.

God is not a fool, you can never ever change, it's not a curse, I'll advise you to move out of this country and become a full blown lesbian and marry a woman where you'll be the husband-woman as for making you a wife to a man, G-D can't ever do that and he fully knows that.

No be curse .

molbic:
And if by chance tinubu become the president of this shithole corntree I will leave and will never come back someone should remind me of this comment after February 2023

As for Atiku and tinubu, it can never ever happen in this life for Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass. Isaiah: 7. 7.
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by dasparrow: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
That is all Nigerian leaders are good for. Attending the wedding ceremonies of their children, looting Nigeria's wealth while simultaneously keeping the Nigerian masses impoverished, delusional and fighting amongst themselves. Happy married life to the couple all the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by olamike02: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah21:
bunch of thieves in a wedding..happy married life sha
What was stolen from your family?.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Germi9: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
The minister of education is a mallam and not a Prof
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
dasparrow:
That is all Nigerian leaders are good for. Attending the wedding ceremonies of their children, looting Nigeria's wealth while simultaneously keeping the Nigerian masses impoverished, delusional and fighting amongst themselves. Happy married life to the couple all the same.

[img]https://c./P5_hF2KzfqEAAAAC/uhhuh-clap.gif[/img]
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by sokera: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Thank you God for keeping Jagaban healthy … our next President by the Grace of God …

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban, omo olodo ide!

Haba!! Ewo tu ni jagaban OLODO?
E ma gbami Oloun grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sorry do we have Minister for education in Nigeria?

Minister of education who the hell is that? To be honest I never knew such exist under Buhari administration till reading it now.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Latakia(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
God bless their union.

Supleme leada told his terrorists to find and kill him during the endsars saga.

Igboho said he will shoot him from behind if he dare campaign.

They said he own Oriental hotel and went to burn down the hotel only to discovered that the hotel belong to a Chinese company.

Buhari said I will not name my favorite candidate so that they will not eliminate him.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by bigdammyj: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
saphiere:
Congrats to her.

God this year I want a new me. I want my own testimony. I want to be happy. Help me Lord God.

You shall receive your miracle.
Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked angry
Nyanmiridunce:
Potor cave angry angry bia ! dwellers won't be happy at all grin
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by OmegaAutos: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
osinbanjo hair don white finish ooo, na so naija problem plenty reach?
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
molbic:
Remind you? Your memory card lost ni?

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by juman(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
The followers of buhari.
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo led dignitaries to Azare, Bauchi State, to attend the wedding of Fatima Adamu Adamu, daughter of the Minister of Education Mallam Adamu Adamu.

Also at the wedding on Saturday were Senate President Ahmad Lawan, APC National Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu, state Governors and ministers.

Congratulations to the newly couple.

Wetin come concern us
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Adegunle4(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
saphiere:
Congrats to her.

By His grace, you will be.
With an open mind though.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Trumann: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Like play like play this Tinubu will become the president o.

Nigeria is not destined to be great angry

Your tears give me joy.
Nigeria will be great but you will never be great.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
saphiere:
Congrats to her.

Amen and Amen. God shall do it very very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Sannisege: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
SEXONLY:
Men of Timber and Calibre.
and Iroko
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Trumann: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Asgard63:
Na so!

Nice pics..

You Igbos are eternally foolish. Tinubu, VP, SP, APC Caretaker Chairman and Co are there. Fayemi is there o. You won't find Obi, Umahi and other dreamers there, but you want to collect Apc ticket.

After drinking kerosene 2015 to 2023, you will drink sniper 2023 to 2031.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.