Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) (61867 Views)

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Fatima Adamu: IGP's Wife Planning To Take Over Our Shops – Traders / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by nagalee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Joylove2324:
The king and the King Maker
you are doing well.
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Funmisurge(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jackson105:

I know you must be here to mention "Yoruba people"

Were you cursed ni or you were born like this?

He was cursed and accidentally belongs to the linage of hates in the country.
Because his root are known of promoters self-esteem in which they don't see any other ethics better than theirs. Meanwhile, their egocentric has caused them a lot of developmental setback in the society, seeing other tribes ahead of them in the scheme of things is fundamental headache to them. They are leopards and don't expect an atom of repentance from them.

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by iReddington: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
See Fayemi the slimey treacherous snake in the background.

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations happy married life
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Trumann:

Your tears give me joy.
Nigeria will be great but you will never be great.

God punish your generation. Stupid idiot! And oh, I am great already! My perfume alone go feed you for one year. Ode tongue
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Joylove2324:
He didn't make any king. He had no choice in 2015 after the muslim-muslim ticket hit the bricks, than to present someone , a Christian VP , against his wish. Osinbajo wouldn't have ever been in the picture, had the arrangee worked out. Tinubu isn't so nice as you think, as far as power is concerned. This is a further proof that religion plays a major role in our politics and existence as a country.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by MuchAdo: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
As usual, piggiddiootts have come to display sheer envy and jealousy.

Hopeless things whose only joy and political ambition is another's failure... angry

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by fareed69(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Fake star boy

Just a mere commissioner in aso rock
Pray you are like that.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Joylove2324:
The king and the bullion van thief
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Freerhyme1:
No Vice president can be as active, outspoken and brave like ATIKU
You meant no VP was disgraced as Atiku? To the extent that Obj sent him packing

1 Like

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Trumann: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:

God punish your generation. Stupid idiot! And oh, I am great already! My perfume alone go feed you for one year. Ode tongue

Since you want to be stupid, I will give you in full dose.

You will be a servant to others, your generations will be servants to others. You will sweat and toil but have nothing to show for it. You will serve your mates and be a slave to your younger ones.
Nigeria will be great in your lifetime but you will never have a taste of it. You will never know a better tomorrow. Your tomorrow will always be worse than your present.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Potor cave dwellers won't be happy at all grin
You'll grow up some day
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Trumann: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Fake star boy

You worthless Internet fraudster, you have to steal before you can eat. Such a shame that you are the best your mother could produce.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Wakanakarue: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
e be like osinbade wan give am head butt for mouth grin grin

But star boy is loved sha.... But I doubt he would make any impact as president... Just another gej.... Too scared to follow their heart
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by DonCandido(f): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
TINUBU: ordinary Commissioner! I made you! They said you are challenging me for the office of the president? The office everyone know belongs to me by right?

OSIBANJO: Err, point of correction sir, ordinary VICE PRESIDENT of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA sir. And, I am NOT contesting for the office of the president of FEDERAL REPUBLIC of LAGOS. That's your birthright sir.

TINUBU: That's what I thought, you know your place! Carry on.

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by OneNorth1destiny: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Fake star boy

you a very BIG fvol,we are watching,1 of these days u go hear am!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Guy free me angry
NakwansaPolice:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by NoToPile: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Taich:
The agbada is to be admired in this picture. The tailor knows his onions.

Oshey I thought I was the only one that noticed, a well sewn agbada is muaaah. Superb finishing.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by apolonius(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
NoToPile:

Oshey I thought I was the only one that noticed, a well sewn agbada is muaaah. Superb finishing.

Know any tailor that is as good as the one the agbada sower?
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by NoToPile: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
apolonius:

Know any tailor that is as good as the one the agbada sower?

Honestly I don't.
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by emaderocha(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
So covid 19 nor dey this gathering ehh?
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by WillyDave: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jackson105:

I know you must be here to mention "Yoruba people"

Were you cursed ni or you were born like this?

Just like u mention his people. What goes around comes around.
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by SOFTSKILL: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Fake star boy

Your comments sound Osutic of late probably you have added Mpurumiri to your weed intake

1 Like

Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Victorclean1: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
tstx:
The choice in front of Nigerians is quite simple.... Use your brain or don't.. And for our sake and that of our children i really hope we use our brain come 2023.

Which brain, the sheeps will definitely follow their leader , dubious Thiefnubuuu blindly.
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by Victorclean1: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kokiek:
Our incoming leaders

Never know Osinbajo is this short. Him and rl Rufia who is shorter?
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by omikel(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban, omo olodo ide!
Rara! OMO OGUN IGE ni, abi OMO ASAYA OGBOE ni, sorry, omo amurin je murin bura
Re: Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) by OgatheTop: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Potor cave dwellers won't be happy at all grin

Wasted sperm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.