Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead (38594 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hisbah21:

ok with ur god. but there is with our God(Allah)

See I don't like arguing matters like this especially when it comes to religion.

But let's leave religion aside... Does it even make sense to you?

That an evil person gets prayed for after his or her death and fiam!, the sins are forgiven? We should as well start praying that Allah sends people to hell after they die regardless if it is about prayers.

Please don't be a sheeple.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Beremx(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
enemmo:

This was the first lady

Munirat Marwa
Zainab Marwa was the First Lady of Borno State when Buba Marwa was the military administrator. There were rumors he divorced her sha. Dunno how true it is
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Toks2008:

See I don't like arguing matters like this especially when it comes to religion.

But let's leave religion aside... Does it even make sense to you?

That even an evil person gets prayed for after his or her death and fiam!, the sins are forgiven?

Please don't be a sheeple.

guy take ur belief and i took mine period
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Curious346: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
FuckDModz:

Them plenty.

However, only poor Igbo men marry Hausa/Fulani women for obvious reasons.

Show me
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Memphis357(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

May Allah overlook her short-Cummings and grant her Aljannah firdausi
RMD been dey nack her steady that year oooooo!!
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Truthisunique2: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Lass lass, Na you go tire...

Some do pass you, where dem today?
stop spamming my mention with tears
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Truthisunique2: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tadeknkeepcalm:

All your comments I've seen all day long have mentioned Islam or Muslim even if the topic is unconnected. Meeen, Islam is living rent-free in your head than it is in Muslims

Islam is a dieing joke which we make fun o,

this joke that is wasting our national budget to fighting islamic Terrorism is a menance to society

If I wasn't living rent free in your head you won't be monitoring me

Sahih Muslim 146

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Truthisunique2: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Babastrong:
l
Are you more knowledgeable than Mohamed

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullah b. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observed:

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by mhmsadyq(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
stop spamming my mention with tears

[9:32] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ یَاۡبَی اللّٰہُ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ یُّتِمَّ نُوۡرَہٗ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۳۲﴾

They desire to extinguish the Light of Allah by blowing through their mouths. And Allah rejects (it) but (wills) to manifest His Light to its fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).

[9:33] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ ۙ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۳﴾

Allah is He Who sent His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth to make him (the Messenger) dominant over every (other exponent of) Din (Religion), though much to the dislike of the polytheists.

The thing wey go tire you be dat...

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by mechanics(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
She looks like an Igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Truthisunique2: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
mhmsadyq:

[9:32] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"یُرِیۡدُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّطۡفِـُٔوۡا نُوۡرَ اللّٰہِ بِاَفۡوَاہِہِمۡ وَ یَاۡبَی اللّٰہُ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ یُّتِمَّ نُوۡرَہٗ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡکٰفِرُوۡنَ ﴿۳۲﴾

They desire to extinguish the Light of Allah by blowing through their mouths. And Allah rejects (it) but (wills) to manifest His Light to its fullness, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).

[9:33] Al-Tawbah-التَّوْبَة
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡۤ اَرۡسَلَ رَسُوۡلَہٗ بِالۡہُدٰی وَ دِیۡنِ الۡحَقِّ لِیُظۡہِرَہٗ عَلَی الدِّیۡنِ کُلِّہٖ ۙ وَ لَوۡ کَرِہَ الۡمُشۡرِکُوۡنَ ﴿۳۳﴾

Allah is He Who sent His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) with guidance and the Din (Religion) of truth to make him (the Messenger) dominant over every (other exponent of) Din (Religion), though much to the dislike of the polytheists.

The thing wey go tire you be dat...
[/s]
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Babastrong(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=109201312]Are you more knowledgeable than Mohamed

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullah b. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observed:

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.[ i understood this statement better than you. But what are trying to insinuate?]
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by NoSentiment: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I cried over her death, because there's no 72virgin boys waiting for her in Aljanah for sexual pleasure, it's only men that are so lucky. Poor woman. I don't want to imagine what konji will do to her in Aljanah.

Rest in peace ma'm

Do you have a source for your claims?
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by warlordd(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
FarahAideed:
Na wa ..E be like she wasn't a Northerner oo

She was from Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by NoSentiment: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I cried over her death, because there's no 72virgin boys waiting for her in Aljanah for sexual pleasure, it's only men that are so lucky. Poor woman. I don't want to imagine what konji will do to her in Aljanah.

Rest in peace ma'm

Islam is not like Christianity where the Bible accords no rights to women.
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Truthisunique2: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Babastrong:
l
nothing to understand better, Islam is receding and dieing
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Rest in peace ma'm
... Go and learned more about her first before you come here an disgrace yourself.
A Tip ........ She is an IGBO by tribe cool

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by HacheNoire: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Rest in peace ma'm

Grow up! It’s 2022!
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by warlordd(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
mechanics:
She looks like an Igbo woman.
Yeah, she was from Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Babastrong(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=109201628] nothing to understand better, Islam is receding and dieing [ Lol, that is why i said you are displaying your ignorance, if you don't know but think you know. If you interpret every proverb or parable literarily, you will deny yourself the benefits of the statement. Can you decipher the meaning of this statement or you will say the man is a liar. The prophet muhammed said "in the later part of life ears will be long and eyes will also be long".]
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by whippersnapper(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I cried over her death, because there's no 72virgin boys waiting for her in Aljanah for sexual pleasure, it's only men that are so lucky. Poor woman. I don't want to imagine what konji will do to her in Aljanah.The way you guys drool over Islamic threads and condemn Islam at the slightest provocation beats my imagine . If una use that same energy una for don buy jet

Rest in peace ma'm
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Maroghene(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
She was 66 but her husband never retire for civil service

Bia next Friday Muslims must give us the ruling concerning Muslim women using long eyelashes

If u weren't bereft of knowledge, u should have known that the CCE position of the NDLEA is an appointment not position tied to number of service years in the Agency but u chose to disgrace urself.
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Truthisunique2: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Maroghene:

If u weren't bereft of knowledge, u should have known that the CCE position of the NDLEA is an appointment not position tied to number of service years in the Agency but u chose to disgrace urself.
if you weren't bereft of knowledge you would realize i am not unaware of marwa appointment but questioning his morality to be taking appointment when he is well over his 70's
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by selfdefence: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sad one, rip to her.
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Minime10(f): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-ndlea-boss-marwa-loses-first-wife-zainab/amp
Is she not a Muslim again
Why the delay in commiting her carcass to mother Earth
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Rayjnr: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Islam is a dieing joke which we make fun o,

this joke that is wasting our national budget to fighting islamic Terrorism is a menance to society

If I wasn't living rent free in your head you won't be monitoring me

Sahih Muslim 146

He said the truth, christians are too obsessed with islam

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by ArewaNorth: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
She was 66 but her husband never retire for civil service

Bia next Friday Muslims must give us the ruling concerning Muslim women using long eyelashes

Zainab Marwa-Abubakar was born in Bauchi State and raised in a multi tribal and multi lingual family, with a father from Adamawa state and a mother from Imo.

Islam doesn't force people to live life in certain ways but rather counsel them to be morally upright which many confused fellows are envious abt!
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by ArewaNorth: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
FarahAideed:
Na wa ..E be like she wasn't a Northerner oo

Zainab Marwa-Abubakar was born in Bauchi State and raised in a multi tribal and multi lingual family, with a father from Adamawa state and a mother from Imo.

Just like the Husband who live most of his life in Enugu, Ogun, Lagos and many other states!

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Truthisunique2: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Rayjnr:

He said the truth, christians are too obsessed with islam
talk about obsession from their books itself

We are just putting them on the spot cos they have a killing mandate against all non Muslims when they have the numbers

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Do not greet the Jews and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it

Hadith 43:8

Yahya related to me from Malik that he heard that Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz gave a decision that when a jew or CHRISTIAN was killed, his blood-money was half the blood-money of a free muslim.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (non Muslims). Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by ArewaNorth: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
MuchAdo:
RIP

Was she the first lady when Marwa was Lagos governor?

Yes, she was!

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by FarahAideed: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Just like the Husband who live most of his life in Enugu, Ogun, Lagos and many other states!

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
May her soul Rest In Peace God comfort her family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members / Photo Of Buhari, Dangote And Danbilki In Kano. See Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.