Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Few Tips About Poultry Litter Management - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Few Tips About Poultry Litter Management (223 Views)

Poultry Litter (manure) For Sale / Insect Manure At N5,000 Per Ton. Never Use Poultry Litter Or Dung Again. / 300bags Poultry Litter/manure Available For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Tips About Poultry Litter Management by nagro999(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Few tips about poultry litter management

Here are few tips to note about litter management
1. A clean and dry litter is the major key to having a healthy flock.
2. Wet litter is the breeding grounds of coccidiosis and other diseases

Get it all via https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/01/few-tips-about-poultry-litter-management.html

Re: Few Tips About Poultry Litter Management by cattlefarming01: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
When I was farming at the end every harvest i make little or no money, the middlemen were making a lot of money out of me.

I was frustrated and sad until i discover how to make more money in agriculture than stressing myself working on the farm.

Do you desire to earn more in Agriculture without farm wahala?

Join me as I show you 10 ways you can make millions of naira in agriculture without going to the farm.

What To Gain From The Master Class

1. Revealing Agro business you can do with little or no money that can make you millions of naira

2. I will reveal to you where you can source cheap agro commodities, how to buy and where to sell.

3. I will also be connecting you with people who will be buying from you

An additional information on how you can extra money in cattle production.

If you are interested in making more money in Agriculture this 2022 without stressing yourself in the farm kindly contact me on +2349084904961 to join the master class

Early registration fee : N1,500

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Battery Cages 96birds Capacity Cages Imported From China At A Goo / Large Yams Available In Large Quantity In Lagos / I Want To Start Food Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.