Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,331 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) (60297 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) / Hon Simon Oshi Receives Appointment As The Youngest PDP Come Back 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Ambber(f): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
There we go again.. what manner of retrogression is this? What did he forget that he wants to come back and pick? I would rather a new person who actually has something to deliver. Was Allison Madueke not minister under GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by BigYash: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Victorclean1:

Ee pain am wells. Before you know it now , he will begin to look for my skull or organs. Afunjaaaa, I raise my hand up for una oooooo
grin Sense far from you..
Mumu zombie, na ur papa and mama be Yoruba ..

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:

You just quote me to say rubbish that you ain’t even aware of ..

So Buni and Buguda lobbying Gej for over months now are jokers ..

What do you know about your party convention..?

What do you know about Buguda and Buni committee

Why are the sidelining Tinubu and Osibanjo ?

Who are the major political contenders in the north right now?

You wan make easy one million. Yoruba man wey like free and easy life without work.

Don’t jump into my mention if you’re not informed.. not coming to say nonsense

Na me dey lobby Jonathan ? Or you think say your Tinubu media Dey jonze on am..

Tinubu urchins ..

Yoruba man
Change your name to DUMBO!

2 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by yomi531(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
A Christian must be the President come 2023. Either Osinbajo,Gej or any Igbo man interested. Make Atiku and others go siddon abeg

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by danhans(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Naijanascam:
He better rest with the respect he is enjoying than throwing it to the mud
I wonder he will not listen now until he fails

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Coming back to come and do what again? Why not him support a candidate from the east...and repay back their unflinched loyalty to him...this is a distasteful move,I prefer an igbo candidate

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by tete7000(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nonsense. What did he do with power the last time he had it? Nothing, he sat down there like a fool and allow miscreants called apc members become relevant.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
He should go and rest, we need another person to turn things around.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
tete7000:
Nonsense. What did he do with power the last time he had it? Nothing, he sat down there like a fool and allow miscreants called apc members become relevant.
That's true, has has missed the opportunity he had to write his name in gold.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Ooye12: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
They don turn this country to play play

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Charly68: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
What has he forgotten in Aso Rock ? Security vote I suspect... If he is wise he should close that door forever..

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by olusma23(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bringing GEJ back is like selling off ur iPhone 13 Pro Max to buy iPhone 11 and after 4 years trying to sell the iPhone 11 to buy iPhone 15 pro.

We can imagine the loss margin... From IPhone 13pro max back to iPhone 12 then.

A failure cannot bring GEJ just because of their agenda for North to regain power by 2027.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by perdollar(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
We dont go back to our vomit. Shekau wl b our president

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:
Nigeria politics

Southwest Yoruba people are chasing and working propaganda and hatred for Apc .. all for ticket ..
Apc as a party are working hard .. sending emissaries to Gej .. only if can say yes to them and decamp.. he will have the ticket unopposed

Irony of Apc

While Tinubu urchins and Yoruba come online daily to abuse human that their masters will do anything to have on their party ticket

In Nigeria for now..

There’s two Presidential contenders ...

Gej in Apc

Atiku in Pdp..

Something some are mining skulls to get.. others are even been pet to take

Life
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Bennycollins: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
OneTemplate:

At your grand old age you still havd no sense and continues to think and talk like a 10 year old.

So APCwill make GEJ their candidate after insisting Jonathan was an incompetent clown who must leave Aso Rock for their candidate, in 2015, so Nigeria can make progress?

If you're sure of yourself let us take a 2 million Naira bet right now about GEJ gaining the APC ticket. It will be the easiest million naira I have ever made in my life.
. Bros nothing is sure in politics especially in Nigeria. But then nothing is impossible. The same Buhari that had overthrown a democratically elected government, came back and told Nigerians he was converted democrat and what happened? He is our president for the second term now, I mean someone that should normally be the last to come out to contest any election in a democracy.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Currently, GEJ is well respected all over the world, what else does he want that God has not given to him? He should please sit down in Otueke and keep enjoying his bush meat and palm wine. Any comeback will be a disaster; he whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Jostoman: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
helinues:
Bicycle Rider wey dey make reverse into fuel filling station.......
the only thing that you want to hear now is Tinubu grin grin whenever you see anything thread about Jonathan, ATIKU, Orji kalu, yahaya Bello becoming a president you will run to front page to criticize them.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
I miss mama peace
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy

Ah Comrade!!

Eyi Owa Poju

grin grin

helinues:
Bicycle Rider wey dey make reverse into fuel filling station.......

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by executive12: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Finquas:
I'm not igbo.. but the people of the East should disregard that red cap he's wearing . If he won't support them for 2023. Then he's an Ingrate and a betrayer cuz you people supported him so much during his presidency to the point he called himself Ebele Azikiwe
cheesy grin

Well said.
Anyway, GEJ has nothing to offer. He didn't move the country forward for the six years he was President.

4 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Coming back to do what exactly?

The man that could not have control over the military, is that one a president?

2 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Only a dark horse in the race can rescue Nigeria. The present lineup are all rott3n. Truth is, bring an Akinwunmi or an Ngozi Iweala, they'll all fail because this dude has so almost irreparably damaged Nigeria. 2. With the skewed federal system in place, the finest technocrat will still fail because Nigeria is designed to fail owing to a warped constitution that it is premised on.

Restructuring is one of the ways out.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Victorclean1: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
BigYash:
grin Sense far from you..
Mumu zombie, na ur papa and mama be Yoruba ..

Even if you are not Afunja by birth, you are Afunja bu induction and designation.

See fake smiles ,, AFUNJAAAAAAAAAA. Ee pain am for in brocos
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Gospila(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sound it loud...8yrs not 4yrs
kayuseful:
We may be tired of the fire truly, but it doesn't mean we should go back to the frying pan when we have an opportunity to be free.

South deserves 8yrs, not 4

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by BigYash: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Victorclean1:

Even if you are not Afunja by birth, you are Afunja bu induction and designation.

See fake smiles ,, AFUNJAAAAAAAAAA. Ee pain am for in brocos
Now ,this is why I said you don't have sense.. Read that rubbish you wrote and tell me if you made sense or not?
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by HabaHaba: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
CharleyBright:
Na wa o.
GEJ should not allow himself to be used as a pawn by Northern politicians.
The Northerns are strategic in their plan to retain power as soon as possible and GEJ candidacy under APC is a good strategy for them.
Firstly, under the constitution, GEJ can only do 4yrs as he already did 4yrs earlier.
If GEJ gets the presidency, he will have to step aside in 2027, and the North will want power again on the basis that they gave the South power thru GEJ and the power must go back to North in 2027.
Technically, the South would have been surcharged 4yrs of the tenure.
This is convenient and very apt for Northern politicians.

Secondly, a GEJ presidency would mean a Southern Christian President and a Northern Muslim VP. This is Very good for the Northern Muslim power bloc, as contrary to a Tinubu Presidency which will imply a Southern Muslim President and a Northern Christian VP, which technically cuts off the Northern Muslim from government. So the Northern power bloc will very likely opt for a GEJ or Osibanjo Presidency rather than Tinubu Presidency.

One of the best & most reasonably spelt out political permutations od the North oligarchy in this topic so far!

For me:

This attempt by the North to bring in GEJ is pure rubbish!!!

My major annoyance is for him, GEJ, to even attempt to accept this rubbish and senseless politicking!

Am so short of words that I can't even write all that is in my annoyed mind.

How can GEJ be foolish this second time with the northerners!

Why would you allow yourself to be used twice by the same fools who openly destroyed your legacies!

The best bet for him is to keep up with his international assignments aa he's currently doing.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Did he forget his wallet or trouser in Aso rock??
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pls if you know this man tell him to respect her integrity and quiet politics.Because if he do am sorry
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by debleskins(f): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
See how almost everybody is saying GEJ for President 2023.
After now what you will be hearing is Crucify him crucify him, no be Nigerians again�
Oga Jona.. don't mind them please
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Victorclean1: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
BigYash:
Now ,this is why I said you don't have sense.. Read that rubbish you wrote and tell me if you made sense or not?

Ee still dey pain am. Keep wailing. I pressed his mumu button and since then his left ventricular has refused to pump blood. Sorry bro, please clean your tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.