Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) (60267 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal & Wike Campaign Poster Surfaces (photos) / Hon Simon Oshi Receives Appointment As The Youngest PDP Come Back 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
kayuseful:
We may be tired of the fire truly, but it doesn't mean we should go back to the frying pan when we have an opportunity to be free.

South deserves 8yrs, not 4

You've spoken very well and reasonably too! The northern leaders are scheming to shortchange the south by selling a dummy to GEJ so that he will spend his remaining one term with power returning to the north after 4 years instead of 8 years. But let's wait and see as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
CharleyBright:
Na wa o.
GEJ should not allow himself to be used as a pawn by Northern politicians.
The Northerns are strategic in their plan to retain power as soon as possible and GEJ candidacy under APC is a good strategy for them.
Firstly, under the constitution, GEJ can only do 4yrs as he already did 4yrs earlier.
If GEJ gets the presidency, he will have to step aside in 2027, and the North will want power again on the basis that they gave the South power thru GEJ and the power must go back to North in 2027.
Technically, the South would have been surcharged 4yrs of the tenure.
This is convenient and very apt for Northern politicians.

Secondly, a GEJ presidency would mean a Southern Christian President and a Northern Muslim VP. This is Very good for the Northern Muslim power bloc, as contrary to a Tinubu Presidency which will imply a Southern Muslim President and a Northern Christian VP, which technically cuts off the Northern Muslim from government. So the Northern power bloc will very likely opt for a GEJ or Osibanjo Presidency rather than Tinubu Presidency.
You've got the scheming of 5he northern leaders! Jonathan would be making a grave mistake if he accepts the Greek gift!
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Dfr0: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Never

We will not accept someone who dines with buhari
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by showafrica(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
kayuseful:
We may be tired of the fire truly, but it doesn't mean we should go back to the frying pan when we have an opportunity to be free.

South deserves 8yrs, not 4

Dont mind Nigerians, from frying pan to fire and fire back to frying pan. Country of the stupid, by the stupid and for the stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by planetx: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
ignis:
Nigeria keep recycling expired leaders.
From Obasanjo to Buhari and now GEJ. Wouldn't be surprised if IBB and Gowon are recycled back into power.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by calcal: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oldman go home!
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nten: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Seems he has gotten shoes now... Since he had non then. If only he wants to soil the legacy of his name after leaving office to go back inheriting the misfortune of the APC led government. Even those lobbying him from the APC are only disguising their real intent so he get lured to the ploy
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by naijaman2225(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Omodua:
Forget the jokes. He can't come back. He is timid and clueless. He puts us at where we are today. He misused his God given opportunity. He was chasing worldly affairs instead of doing the job of restructuring the polity. Now,because of his mistakes, we are in a serious mess. Coming to do what? To continue his clueless ness and timid disposition!
He should go and sit down.
THE MAN WILL EVENTUALLY END UP TRAVELING THE SAME ROUTE FFK TRAVELLED RECENTLY.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by ignis: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
planetx:
From Obasanjo to Buhari and now GEJ. Wouldn't be surprised if IBB and Gowon are recycled back into power.

Naija is finished.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Omodua(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
naijaman2225:

THE MAN WILL EVENTUALLY END UP TRAVELING THE SAME ROUTE FFK TRAVELLED RECENTLY.
lol
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by saintmm(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jonathan fits northern political calculation. And already, south has been shortchange because I see it becoming a reality.
Jonathan is a weak leader they can push easily around
He worked for them in his first term so, he will do it again
He is a Christian that will enable the northern jihadist position of VP.
He only has four years to rule and power goes back to the north
He will never has agenda of his own to undo the nepotism of Buhari and empower south.
I see the southern Nigeria fall for this and gnashing their teeth later.

I rise
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Raph82(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
this one na Greedluck Jonathan, not Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Fourwinds: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Naijanascam:
He better rest with the respect he is enjoying than throwing it to the mud

Best advice...he should better not take the bait
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by RobbStark(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Abeg, go and sit down.

You and your family will vote for him on social media abi?

Where were you and your family when he wasn't voted out in 2015?

Buhari is wicked yet we have upgraded International Airports, including Akanu Ibiam, Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Bonny-Bodo Bridge, Warri-Itakpe Railway etc.

Jonathan is not wicked but name his landmark projects...

You are a dunce.
You can't make a comment without pain in your heart.
Did I mention you or your useless family in my post.??
Get behind me devil
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
RobbStark:

You are a dunce.
You can't make a comment without pain in your heart.
Did I mention you or your useless family in my post.??
Get behind me devil

Do you even have a family?

Look at this mugu?
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by RobbStark(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Do you even have a family?

Look at this mugu?

I don't have a useless fam like yours.
Get lost boy.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by SmartMen: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Laggafin:

Hey I'm Igbo and I'm interested on an Igbo man occupying the presidency come 2023.. what the guy said about us and Jonathan during his presidency is noting but the pure undiluted Truth.. Jonathan must reciprocate This show of love and comeradie of igbos on him by supporting unequivocally a president from the core Eastern region come 2023. Anything short of that will only backfire and expose him as a man who lacks character and decency

Dude I said 80% of Igbos worldwide...

Those of you that care about about are in minority.

The Igbo man is not liked in the North and I wonder how you are going to change the Northerners to accept you. They would rather embrace Bokoharam that has killed them than allow an Igbo man who hasn't

Gumi goes on talk about bandits is walking free but an Igbo man did same explaining that they didn't carry a certain attack and the TV station almost lost his license.

Goodluck dreaming!
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2022
OneTemplate:

At your grand old age you still havd no sense and continues to think and talk like a 10 year old.

So APCwill make GEJ their candidate after insisting Jonathan was an incompetent clown who must leave Aso Rock for their candidate, in 2015, so Nigeria can make progress?

If you're sure of yourself let us take a 2 million Naira bet right now about GEJ gaining the APC ticket. It will be the easiest million naira I have ever made in my life.

Asgard63, see why you should chill when smart guys and winners are talking to you?

Dem for chop your 2million if you had managed to get 30 loans to scrape it together to bet on your hopeless and dead-on-arrival GEJ fantasy .

Comical when someone as old as you can be without any shred of wisdom juat because of hate for Yorubas. Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/6951903/2023-how-plot-draft-jonathan
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Nigeria politics

Southwest Yoruba people are chasing and working propaganda and hatred for Apc .. all for ticket ..
Apc as a party are working hard .. sending emissaries to Gej .. only if can say yes to them and decamp.. he will have the ticket unopposed

Irony of Apc

While Tinubu urchins and Yoruba come online daily to abuse human that their masters will do anything to have on their party ticket

In Nigeria for now..

There’s two Presidential contenders ...

Gej in Apc

Atiku in Pdp..

Something some are mining skulls to get.. others are even been pet to take

Life

How market Asgard63? Delusional geezer. I see you have already deactivated Asgard63 account quickly out of shame.

See what hate does? Totally kills sensible, productive and objective thinking to always leave you looking like a fool as is the case now.

Sensible people told you, no matter the forces behind it, GEJ 2023 via the APC can never fly. Yet you insulted them. Who is Malami he will be allowed to disgrace those who fought and defeated the PDP in 2015 to get APC where she is today? Where was Malami then?

Also did we not warn you that, in 2022, Buhari will become a lame duck President never mind his second-hand JJC power-drunk cronies like Malami etal?

Intelligenty pragmatic observers, who also factor history into their thinking, will know that, as is always the case, Buhari is outgoing, with one foot out of the door.

Many will now begin moving to actualise their political interest regardless of what PMB wants because he won't be able to do them jackshite from May 29th 2023 under a new President.

Commonsense disappears in the minds of those who are hateful.

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2022
saintmm:
Jonathan fits northern political calculation. And already, south has been shortchange because I see it becoming a reality.
Jonathan is a weak leader they can push easily around
He worked for them in his first term so, he will do it again
He is a Christian that will enable the northern jihadist position of VP.
He only has four years to rule and power goes back to the north
He will never has agenda of his own to undo the nepotism of Buhari and empower south.
I see the southern Nigeria fall for this and gnashing their teeth later.

I rise

How market bro? Thinking emotionally and sentimentally never advances any man in life.

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2022
TheAlchemist:
Welcome Jona.... payback time for tinubu

You are right. Jonathan about to "payback" Tinubu. Hate of BAT and Yorubas will kill some of you if you don't mind yourselves.

Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigeria politics

Southwest Yoruba people are chasing and working propaganda and hatred for Apc .. all for ticket ..
Apc as a party are working hard .. sending emissaries to Gej .. only if can say yes to them and decamp.. he will have the ticket unopposed

Irony of Apc

While Tinubu urchins and Yoruba come online daily to abuse human that their masters will do anything to have on their party ticket

In Nigeria for now..

There’s two Presidential contenders ...

Gej in Apc

Atiku in Pdp..

Something some are mining skulls to get.. others are even been pet to take

Life

Asgard73, Asgard73, Frigga13 and the rest, where are you sef? You are so cowardly that you even deleted the account I quote above after you ended up disgracing yourself because of your rabid hatred and envy of Yorubas.

Shame no dey catch you guys that you're always been exposed as emotional, sentimental and crudely ignorant about Nigerian politics?.

Jonathan ko Namadi Sambo ni? Did I not tell you about your mumuism?
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
OneTemplate:

At your grand old age you still havd no sense and continues to think and talk like a 10 year old.

So APCwill make GEJ their candidate after insisting Jonathan was an incompetent clown who must leave Aso Rock for their candidate, in 2015, so Nigeria can make progress?

If you're sure of yourself let us take a 2 million Naira bet right now about GEJ gaining the APC ticket. It will be the easiest million naira I have ever made in my life.

Brother Nnamdi, shey dem tell you, you no hear. Dem beg you no gree. When your eyes go clear, ny brother, dem no dey telli person.

When a Yoruba is President I will inform your family to monitor you closely so you don't go and do yourself harm. Lol.
Re: 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2022

You just quote me to say rubbish that you ain’t even aware of ..

So Buni and Buguda lobbying Gej for over months now are jokers ..

What do you know about your party convention..?

What do you know about Buguda and Buni committee

Why are the sidelining Tinubu and Osibanjo ?

Who are the major political contenders in the north right now?

You wan make easy one million. Yoruba man wey like free and easy life without work.

Don’t jump into my mention if you’re not informed.. not coming to say nonsense

Na me dey lobby Jonathan ? Or you think say your Tinubu media Dey jonze on am..

Tinubu urchins ..

Yoruba man

Emotional dude still dey argue and dey man crush on Buni and Buguda. Hope the lobbying of the pair has now given GEJ the APC ticket?

Imagine turning Buguda and Buni, two upstart, into supermen conquerors against the mighty Jagaban all because of hatred of Yorubas.

How can anyone, even an IPOBian, get it this wrong. No wonder you fled. The shame, from how your idiocy has now come back to haunt you, was too much to bear.

I am enjoying your disgrace but more to come when a Yoruba becomes President. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) / Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines / Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.