Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) (2601 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by SweetiliciousD: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Northernblood5:

Yes i said it, you are a fool.

In as much as she may have faults in her teachings, but making fun of her is like making fun of Christianity.

You can never see a Muslim or Muslims doing so to their Clerics with extreme views. They handle it internally without noise.

We are not discipled enough in Christianity. That is why nowadays, instant Miracles hardly happen in Churches.

Fools

You are everything you spewed here.
Read: Jude 1:9 (NKJV)
Matthew 5:22 (NASB)

Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Northernblood5(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

You are everything you spewed here.
Read: Jude 1:9 (NKJV)
Matthew 5:22 (NASB)

Be guided!

You have a low understanding and it's very sad that you might be a lady.

So, you are justifying mocking Christianity?

The main message has been sent but due to foolishness, you chose to capitalize on another irrelevant thing
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by orikoku: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anything to calm the body and soul is a welcome development. Naija is hell already.
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Northernblood5(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2022
orikoku:
Anything to calm the body and soul is a welcome development. Naija is hell already.

Let's calm our body with Imams forcing Children to Marriage. Let's see if Muslims are as stupid as some Christians(Social media Christians)
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by SweetiliciousD: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

You have a low understanding and it's very sad that you might be a lady.

So, you are justifying mocking Christianity?

The main message has been sent but due to foolishness, you chose to capitalize on another irrelevant thing

If you are thoroughbred Christian as you claim, you won't be judgemental in calling fellow Christian "Fool" against biblical injunction but you would rather admonish them in love.

I doubt if you read your Bible. Or are you the "My G. O/ Mummy G. O says" gang?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Tumbulum: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

Let's calm our body with Imams forcing Children to Marriage. Let's see if Muslims are as stupid as some Christians(Social media Christians)
E be like say you attend mummy GO church. A beg no vex
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Paretomaster1(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

In as much as she may have faults in her teachings, but making fun of her is like making fun of Christianity.

You can never see a Muslim or Muslims doing so to their Clerics with extreme views. They handle it internally without noise.

We are not discipled enough in Christianity. That is why nowadays, instant Miracles hardly happen in Churches.

Fools

Mechionu, Any Muslim cleric that preaches nonsense go collect..

For you to even think she is preaching Christianity shows u r one of her member.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by otosa(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
Calling people fools?

You are going to hell fire!
straight

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Northernblood5(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

If you a thoroughbred Christian as you claim, you won't be judgemental in calling fellow Christian "Fool" against biblical injunction but you would rather admonish them in love.

I doubt if you read your Bible. Or are you the "My G. O/ Mummy G. O says" gang?

I am not a thorough bred Christian but i believe in the obvious fact that it is Christianity that brought freedom to the world. Even atheists are aware of this.

Destroying Christianity is like Destroying our freedom. We can not keep on Depopulating Christianity by making mockery of it in the face of the world.

Christian population is fast going down while that of Muslim keeps rising.

When you wouldn't be free due to strict laws is the Anti Christ reign we are talking about. Foolish Social media Christians are the ones bringing it closer
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Northernblood5(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Mechionu, Any Muslim cleric that preaches nonsense go collect..

For you to even think she is preaching Christianity shows u r one of her member.

I bu ewu. Tell me how many times Muslims trended Imam that preaches nonsense. Will they even video it talk of trending it?

Anụ mpama. She is preaching Hindu
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by SweetiliciousD: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

I am not a thorough bred Christian but i believe in the obvious fact that it is Christianity that brought freedom to the world. Even atheists are aware of this.

Destroying Christianity is like Destroying our freedom. We can not keep on Depopulating Christianity by making mockery of it in the face of the world.

Christian population is fast going down while that of Muslim keeps rising.

When you wouldn't be free due to strict laws is the Anti Christ reign we are talking about. Foolish Social media Christians are the ones bringing it closer

For all your care about Christianity, read and grow in the knowledge of God's written word, without that, hmmmm, your biblical ignorance will always speak for itself!

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by yyba: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

you can start it , who is stopping you ? Must it be someone ?
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by yyba: 1:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

I bu ewu. Tell me how many times Muslims trended Imam that preaches nonsense. Will they even video it talk of trending it?

if muslims didn't do it to their imam how is that your business ? Any christian chose to ridicule his pastor that is his/ her business. Learn to mind your business. In judgments day everyone shall answer for him/ herself
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by yyba: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you shouldn't have insulted him

If you don't want to comment then ignore
shaaaaatappp
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by TheRealOwner(m): 3:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

In as much as she may have faults in her teachings, but making fun of her is like making fun of Christianity

I beg to differ. Making fun of her is NOT making fun of Christianity. Someone that is on record saying she uses flying carpet to traffic cocaine before meeting Christ??

How delusional can you be to make statement s like that?

Northernblood5:

Lol. Do you know how Muslims handle internal issues? By persecuting each other and even killing each other. The Sunni Muslim Vs Shia Muslim thing has been going on for centuries. That's not without noise. You can Google or watch documentaries about this and see. Read about how Ahmadiyya Muslims are treated too. Just because they have a few differences in belief and practices.

Northernblood5:

Lol. Are you advocating the type of discipline in Islam (Sharia law) where people are publicly whipped, sentenced to amputations and death for adultery, blasphemy or other things that have absolutely no bearing or punishment in secular law?

Is that the alternative you prefer? Read up on Hisbah and what they are doing to Muslims and non-muslims alike in Kano and other core Muslim states and see

Don't let your zeal make you wish a far worse date on yourself and other Christians

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by rex444(m): 4:59am On Jan 09, 2022
True true humans are the worst thing that has ever happened to creation .....
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

Cannibal Osu chestbeater, recently Sheik Abduljabar was arrested, and even luck up for preaching nonsense, youths Even almost neat him up.

Keep pretending like u don't know.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/ganduje-cautions-against-inciting-preaching/amp/

You still think mummy G.O is preaching Christianity, you r really an ewu..... That's more of a comedy skit.
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by BigYash: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

Fools
What did your bible tell you about calling people fool. Meanwhile that woman is sent by Satan to make mockery of herself ,not Christianity or probably she is misinformed . I still feel say na devil dey use her.
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by dipson4u08(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Northernblood5:

Fools

you are the greater fool, who is doing religious completion with you
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Digitallegendzx(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Entprys:

Nairaland don go far o. Aboki also don dey com
see this one Aboki is here before you I have five different account
Re: If You Are A Christian And Spread Mama G.O Meme, You Are A Fool(picture) by Lifeisgoody: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Matthew 5 vs 22

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Really "choose" A Spouse For You? / Christians Why Do Muslims ‘expect No Criticism’ And Why Do You Aid And Abet Them / The Concept Of "Sin" Clearly Debunks The Notion Of Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.