Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 (5197 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Svp110: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
My marriage is barely 2 months. I met her with a child she told me she was from a Muslim polygamous family, which her parents has forced her into a polygamous marriage to a older man with four wives and she was the fifth, she didn't like him but she had to stay wity him to make her parents happy but she ran away from him when she was converted into Christianity and she learned that polygamy was wrong and that was the reason she had relocated to my town city and she said she has no family because everybody has disowned her , I understood her pain but I pleaded her to go back to her parents and ask for their forgiveness which she went after few months and when she return she said her parents were expecting us we traveled to her village and everything went well , she took in for me I have accepted to honour her so I won't put her in trouble with her parents again. Our traditional marriage was 27th of November and she is due to give birth in few weeks, I was in my office when our pastor rang and said he has something important to tell me and I should come at the church premises and arriving at the church , I met my wife she was in tears and the pastor said we should first pray which we did after the prayer he said my wife has something important to tell me , her face was down she couldn't look at me in the eyes and it really baffled me I become scared thinking something bad has happened to the baby or the other child and when she drop the bombshell about her having 4 children I was speechless,  I lost balance and I couldn't even speak for 30 minutes and the only thing I told her if I don't want to see her near my place or else she will be in the mortuary me in prison. I have spent a lot for the wedding Unknowingly she was hiding such secrets from me , my heart is shattered and the pastor bought her back to my house asking me to forgive her, I asked him if he will forgive if she was his wife that did the same thing to her and he couldn't even answer my question but he kept telling me to forgive , I told both of them to get out of my face or I will commit a crime that will land me in prison. I am broken and I curse the day I met the daughter of jezebel. I will take custody of my child after he is born and I swear the daughter of jezebel will pay for all the pain she put me through.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by luwiizy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jesus' just see what that religious man intended to do....same thing he will never accept if reverse was the case..

My brother count your lose divorce that woman, take good care of your child, that's all that matters right now..

LoL she wants to eat her cake and have it ..
That's what's today's women are all about..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Svp110:
My marriage is barely 2 months. I met her with a child she told me she was from a Muslim polygamous family, which her parents has forced her into a polygamous marriage to a older man with four wives and she was the fifth, she didn't like him but she had to stay wity him to make her parents happy but she ran away from him when she was converted into Christianity and she learned that polygamy was wrong and that was the reason she had relocated to my town city and she said she has no family because everybody has disowned her , I understood her pain but I pleaded her to go back to her parents and ask for their forgiveness which she went after few months and when she return she said her parents were expecting us we traveled to her village and everything went well , she took in for me I have accepted to honour her so I won't put her in trouble with her parents again. Our traditional marriage was 27th of November and she is due to give birth in few weeks, I was in my office when our pastor rang and said he has something important to tell me and I should come at the church premises and arriving at the church , I met my wife she was in tears and the pastor said we should first pray which we did after the prayer he said my wife has something important to tell me , her face was down she couldn't look at me in the eyes and it really baffled me I become scared thinking something bad has happened to the baby or the other child and when she drop the bombshell about her having 4 children I was speechless,  I lost balance and I couldn't even speak for 30 minutes and the only thing I told her if I don't want to see her near my place or else she will be in the mortuary me in prison. I have spent a lot for the wedding Unknowingly she was hiding such secrets from me , my heart is shattered and the pastor bought her back to my house asking me to forgive her, I asked him if he will forgive if she was his wife that did the same thing to her and he couldn't even answer my question but he kept telling me to forgive , I told both of them to get out of my face or I will commit a crime that will land me in prison. I am broken and I curse the day I met the daughter of jezebel. I will take custody of my child after he is born and I swear the daughter of jezebel will pay for all the pain she put me through.

- as a xtian man: you should indeed forgive her as this is what your holybook teaches you...you cant be an hypocrite suddenly now!

- as a man whose ego has been bruised: it is not too late to back out of that marriage, which foundation were built on lies and deceits. the reason why she will be dumped will solely rest on her shoulders... and apart from a bruised ego and co parenting duties, all will be well

- as a future father: she will become a babymama and again, that will be all her fault....just educate yourself on coparenting and be merry away from this deceitful woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Belafonte(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is some gangsta shït. Sorry bro, this one pass my power

2 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by HarunaWest(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Svp110:
You should have investigated this stranger. You took all her story hook line and sinker. Now your eye don clear..If na where i from come, we investigate the family down to her ancestors, we no dey marry anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Northernblood5(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
O choo ihe ukwu ga ahụ agba enyi.

Stay away from single mums.

Don't marry out of pity.

Don't marry who u know nothing about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Goldbw122(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmm at the foundation she should have tell you the truth... But well what is done is done just forgive her and move on ... Just call her and sit her down and let her explain to you what happen I know it is not easy to hear what she has to say but you just have to come to terms with it and understand her own side of the story and.... Forgive her... If she has good character go ahead and marry her... Ok Make her proud again.

1 Like

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Svp110: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Let me add this everything she said about being a Muslim and from a polygamous family were all bullshits, she never married before she had all her kids out of wedlock , her last child was from a married man, her parents were also a part in this they refused to pick my calls because the are aware of what is going on and they can't face me . I wish I have done my own research before wasting so much money on this marriage based on lies.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Righteousness2(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pathetic! So Pathetic!!
I feel for you.
But These are the kind of things that happens when u marry by sight and when u don't seek the face of GOD in your plans.

You are also guilty because you broke the edge when you entered her "Jerusalem" before marriage. So you 2 were frolicking in fornication and Deceit.

You need to understand that If you have married her, she is your wife.
If you are yet to marry her, than you are at liberty to discharge her.

We need to learn to Follow God commandments so as not to open up ourselves to all sorts of Wahala.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by EmptyGarden(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
After 4?! You don't mean it! Well, now you have made it 5... And counting.

8 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by longetivity(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Make I comot my eye for the single mother I dey eye for my area shocked

1 Like

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Svp110:
when she drop the bombshell about her having 4 children I was speechless,  I lost balance and I couldn't even speak for 30 minutes and the only thing I told her if I don't want to see her near my place or else she will be in the mortuary me in prison. I have spent a lot for the wedding Unknowingly she was hiding such secrets from me , my heart is shattered and the pastor bought her back to my house asking me to forgive her, I asked him if he will forgive if she was his wife that did the same thing to her and he couldn't even answer my question but he kept telling me to forgive , I told both of them to get out of my face or I will commit a crime that will land me in prison. I am broken and I curse the day I met the daughter of jezebel. I will take custody of my child after he is born and I swear the daughter of jezebel will pay for all the pain she put me through.
First of all, where God tell you say polygamy na sin abeg? undecided

Second, you lusted and ended up impregnating her before you both agreed to be husband and wife... how Christian of you, abi? undecided

Also, you, a so-called Christian, were OK with overlooking the part that she had been previously married but are now not willing to forgive the part where she lied about having 3 other kids from her previous lover? undecided

Because you are unwilling to forgive, you conveniently label her a Jezebel but doesn't that make you Ahab, Jezebel's husband. Was he any better than his wife? undecided

Anyways, it is up to you on whether your claim as a Christian only applies when the going is going your way. If you chose to divorce her, that is your decision to make and bear. undecided

12 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Bro, as a Christian, it is compulsory for you to forgive her. Then let her go, for your mental health sake.
Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by after4: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Bros, the first mistake you make is marrying a single mother. The question is, why must it be you that should marry her, why did all the other men who impregnated her not marry her? After playing prostitute she now want to look for one clean guy as a retirement plan from oloshoism.

Single mothers (not widows with children) don't deserve a husband. All these ladies should begin to take responsibility for their oloshoism.

ALLAHKADUNA NZEOGU will ask
#why you #why me #why us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by after4: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2022
As a christian that marriage is void as it is adultery. He is marrying another man's wife who is still alive. It doesn't matter if the man is a Muslim or pecan or atheist the fact is that he married her legally from her parent and she became his 5th wife.

But wait on Op Wetin make you wan go marry Nah another man 5th wife you go marry. As in 5th hand okrika, Nah so you simp reach?

excellence44:
Bro, as a Christian, it is compulsory for you to forgive her. Then let her go, for your mental health sake.

2 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Richy4(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2022
What I don't understand is, if u happens to forgive, and take her back,
<<<who will take care of those kids?
<<<Is she seeking for forgiveness just for you to take care of the kids or
<<<Are the kids gonna be with their biological father?
<<< How can she intentionally wanna trap someone with pregnancy and four kids? Not even 2? What kind of error of omission was that?

3 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2022
after4:
As a christian that marriage is void as it is adultery. He is marrying another man's wife who is still alive. It doesn't matter if the man is a Muslim or pecan or atheist the fact is that he married her legally from her parent and she became his 5th wife.

But wait on Op Wetin make you wan go marry Nah another man 5th wife you go marry. As in 5th hand okrika, Nah so you simp reach?

You just used many words to explain my position which is forgive and move on.
I refrained from accusing him like you did because I am not the accuser of brethrens.
Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by after4: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Oga which kin English you dey speak like this nah, she is trying to guilt trip op to take her back and her 4 + 1 kids. Making it 5 responsibility on top hem head. Imagine that there is nothing like omission here, this is a family fraud as her family knows.
Woman wey sleep for outside sotee she born 4 kids, you can imagine how many she go don abort and her body count.
Body count go be like 15000, omoo.
Igbo dey call am "ikwa drum"

She saw a simp in op that's why she dey use all these tactics

Richy4:
What I don't understand is, if u happens to forgive,
<<<who will take care of those kids?
<<<Is she seeking for forgiveness just for you to take care of the kids or
<<<is the kids gonna be with their biological father?
<<< How can she intentional wanna trap someone with pregnancy and four kids? Not even 2? What kind of error of omission was that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by after4: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2022
I am not against him forgiving her of course, Wetin we carry malice or fight dey do. As for the insult, Op deserve am. Of all the fine fine girls between 18 to 24 hem no see Nah one single mother hem go carry. Person wey her baby daddy no marry Nah hem Op go marry.
I am not against anything you said. My question to Op is, why you?

excellence44:

You just used many words to explain my position which is forgive and move on.
I refrained from accusing him like you did because I am not the accuser of brethrens.
Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Richy4(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2022
after4:
Oga which kin English you dey speak like this nah, she is trying to guilt trip op to take her back and her 4 + 1 kids. Making it 5 responsibility on top hem head. Imagine that there is nothing like omission here, this is a family fraud as her family knows.
Woman wey sleep for outside sotee she born 4 kids, you can imagine how many she go don abort and her body count.
Body count go be like 15000, omoo.
Igbo dey call am "ikwa drum"

She saw a simp in op that's why she dey use all these tactics

It's totally unfair on the OP then if that was her intentions... Trying to use religion to cover that was totally wrong too ..

I'm not against her finding love and happiness again but doing it with deceit was totally out of the question...

Any genuine and reasonable person will tell the man as soon as the relationship was about to get serious... That look oga, I have four kids and I'm not about to trade them for anything... If u don't like it, that is the door use it... But this one just kept mute until she got pregnant.. Haba!!
Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by after4: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Ebi like sey you dey learn women oh, they don't care about being fair. To them it's all about demselves

Richy4:

It's totally unfair on the OP then if that was her intentions... Trying to use religion to cover that was totally wrong too ..

I'm not against her finding love and happiness again but doing it with deceit was totally out of the question...

Any genuine and reasonable person will tell the man as soon as the relationship was about to get serious... That look oga, I have four kids and I'm not about trade them for anything... If u don't like it, that is the door use it... But this one just kept mute until she got pregnant.. Haba!!

3 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Be it a man or woman, it is irresponsible for an unmarried person to have kids from different partners . If she had the 4children from one man, it would have been a different ball game. Even if you forgive her, will you ever get to love her deeply again considering the level of betrayal sad . It will only take the grace of God/counselling for you to be able to forgive and continue in the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Double0h7(f): 1:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Either your wife is on NL already narrating this story or it's all clout chasing from the same op...

3 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Jan 09, 2022
after4:

How did you come to the conclusion that the marriage is void for Pete's sake? undecided

What sort of dumbfuckery do you folks subscribe to in the name of God?. undecided

Did Jesus Christ tell the woman who had five husband's before the current man she was with that the other four were void? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 09, 2022
OP, is this your wife?

https://www.nairaland.com/6846859/scared-wedding-month-havent-told#107552148

Both of you mentioned your traditional marriage was on the 27th November 2021 and your stories are the same. Anyway, sorry she deceived you. Pele. I don't know what else to say.

6 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Dailyparrot: 3:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Double0h7:
Either your wife is on NL already narrating this story or it's all clout chasing from the same op...

Exactly. Op search nairaland for the story of when your wife narrated her own side of the story. How she was afraid to lose you and all.

Seeing that you just created your account on January 8, I doubt the authenticity of this story and the previous story.
Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by GboyegaD(m): 4:19am On Jan 09, 2022
I hope your wife isn't the one who opened a thread about having 3 kids and is pregnant with a baby and the wedding is fast approaching around November.

1 Like

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by sisisioge: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2022
GboyegaD:
I hope your wife isn't the one who opened a thread about having 3 kids and is pregnant with a baby and the wedding is fast approaching around November.

She was! She had 4 and expecting the 5th.

OP! We told her to at least tell you o but she was adamant about going ahead. It is really well. The babe is silly beyond redemption....a very fertile edit! Take heart and move on...biko stay in the life of your child sha o.

1 Like

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by dobnina(f): 5:16am On Jan 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by GboyegaD(m): 5:17am On Jan 09, 2022
sisisioge:

She was! She had 4 and expecting the 5th.

OP! We told her to at least tell you o but she was adamant about going ahead. It is really well. The babe is silly beyond redemption....a very fertile edit! Take heart and move on...biko stay in the life of your child sha o.

She was being wicked. What tears is she shedding? I thought most people advices her to open up but she felt she was a great manipulator. She can't eat her cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by dobnina(f): 5:18am On Jan 09, 2022
OP, see your wife's profile on nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Goldbw122:
Hmm at the foundation she should have tell you the truth... But well what is done is done just forgive her and move on ... Just call her and sit her down and let her explain to you what happen I know it is not easy to hear what she has to say but you just have to come to terms with it and understand her own side of the story and.... Forgive her... If she has good character go ahead and marry her... Ok Make her proud again.
I wanted to call you a big fool for this rubbish you just wrote here but I'm just restraining myself.
Big fool.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? / Why Don't Some Women Wash Their Husband's Clothes? / A Man Secretly Had Sex With His Lover At Home, How His Wife Found Out Is Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.