Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me (383 Views)

Learn Affiliate Marketing And Ecommerce Dropshipping For Free / Please I Need A Guru To Teach Me Affiliate Marketing(i'm Willing To Pay) / Who Can Teach Me Fiverr Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me by gambit25: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello,

I have come to realize that every one needs a mentor, a teacher a master as the case may be.
I know there's always youtube to learn from, but trust me I know as good as YouTube can be the fact that there's too much information can in most times work against a person. And it's for that reason I'm looking for someone to mentor me in affiliate marketing, I am of course ready to pay as long as the amount is reasonable. Please anyone with decent on hand experience about affiliate marketing and willing to carry me along would be greatly appreciated. If you happen to stumble upon this thread and knows someone that can help me please do recommend.

Thank you all in advance..
Re: I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me by Mbee247(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2022
gambit25:
Hello,

I have come to realize that every one needs a mentor, a teacher a master as the case may be.
I know there's always youtube to learn from, but trust me I know as good as YouTube can be the fact that there's too much information can in most times work against a person. And it's for that reason I'm looking for someone to mentor me in affiliate marketing, I am of course ready to pay as long as the amount is reasonable. Please anyone with decent on hand experience about affiliate marketing and willing to carry me along would be greatly appreciated. If you happen to stumble upon this thread and knows someone that can help me please do recommend.

If you are willing to do the needful to make it work, you would succeed!

Check my contact in my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.
Re: I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me by Broel(m): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2022
here is what you need to get started with affiliate marketing and if you need to get my free mentorship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDN9nQBadEM
gambit25:
Hello,

Re: I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me by yuping(m): 3:41am On Jan 09, 2022
undecidedAffiliate marketing and videos 5%6
Re: I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me by Zidoh(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2022
gambit25:
Hello,

I can teach you a-z of affiliate marketing. How to earn good commission with or without website......you can hit me up on Whatsapp.
Re: I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me by Zidoh(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Ican teach you a-z of affiliate marketing. How to earn good commission with or without website......you can hit me up on Whatsapp.
Re: I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me by waleyp(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
I want to learn
Zidoh:
Ican teach you a-z of affiliate marketing. How to earn good commission with or without website......you can hit me up on Whatsapp.
Re: I Want To Learn Affiliate Marketing, Teach Me by Saywhat10: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Go to youtube and watch
xbmarketing
h-educate
smartmoneytactics

Make sure you have some money for paid ads and also for influencer ads(this ads are the fastest ways).

(1) (Reply)

Online Loan Sharks Vs LAMPO / Crowdforce A Company Owned Two Young Nigerians Just Raises $3.6million / Important To Note When Buying Land In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.