Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,598 members, 7,843,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

What Kind Of Failure Is This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Kind Of Failure Is This (897 Views)

Why Tinubu's Failure Is Not Suprising / Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba / Ekiti: APC Rally, A Dramatic Display Of Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Failure Is This by Ojikutumomiage(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Dear Nairaland members, my friends.
This question triggers my bereft knowledge and I had acknowledged my ignorance.

Please, I will enjoy every comments be it as it may. I'm in a dire needs of your inputs.

What could this be?
Systemic failure of a country blamed on disunity, or Disunity as a result of the systemic failure.

As I've earlier stated, your inputs are best served chill after or before moi-moi. Thank you

What could this be?
Systemic failure of a country blamed on disunity, or Disunity as a result of the systemic failure.

Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by NwaNimo1(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Systemic disunity lead to a failed state..........

[img]https://c./MhBDFheDjtEAAAAd/einstein.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by blaquebelle: 1:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Was there ever unity? Nigeria is one big pot of soup with clashing ingredients

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by limeta(f): 1:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Live with it
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by Idiko1: 1:58am On Jan 09, 2022
blaquebelle:
Was there ever unity? Nigeria is one big pot of soup with clashing ingredients

There was no unity. In addition, there is no disunity when there was no unity in the first instance.
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by Idiko1: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:

If only there was one.
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by Ojikutumomiage(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Idiko1:

There was no unity. In addition, there is no disunity when there was no unity in the first instance.

What are you saying?
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by orisa37: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please what are the CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF FEC AND NCS?
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by orisa37: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2022

AND HOW DO THEY COMPLIMENT THE NASS?
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by Ojikutumomiage(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2022
orisa37:

AND HOW DO THEY COMPLIMENT THE NASS?

Federal executive council
Nigeria customs service

Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by orisa37: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2022

Yes.

Nigeria customs service

No. I mean NATIONAL COUNCIL OF STATES.
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by orisa37: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2022

Yes. Meant to compliment The Federal House of Representatives in a Presidential Set up.

Nigeria customs service

No. I mean NATIONAL COUNCIL OF STATES. Meant as THE HOUSE OF LORDS to compliment THE SENATE in our NIGERIAN SET UP.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by flokii: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022
The problem of Nigeria stems from the first ever bloody coup which began on January 15, 1966 led by Major Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and others killing about 22 persons comprising of political leaders, ethnic leaders and senior Army officers including their wives and children. Surprisingly not one Igbo man was scratched in that evil attack on our democracy.

So you see, a land of opportunities with plenty natural resources turned to a land of no future when other tribes became suspicious of Igbos even till this very day. The military guys too didn't try.. tho. some school of thought believe Nigeria witnessed more infrastructural development and civility under military than under civilian regime. It's still up for debate.
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by orisa37: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022

Yes. Meant to compliment The Federal House of Representatives in a Presidential Set up.

Nigeria customs service

No. I mean NATIONAL COUNCIL OF STATES. Meant as THE HOUSE OF LORDS to compliment THE SENATE in our NIGERIAN SET UP.

Also note that FEC & NCS ARE MEANT TO GIVE FILLIP AND ACCREDITATION TO PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS.
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by headbasher96(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2022
flokii:
The problem of Nigeria stems from the first ever bloody coup which began on January 15, 1966 led by Major Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and others killing about 22 persons comprising of political leaders, ethnic leaders and senior Army officers including their wives and children. Surprisingly not one Igbo man was scratched in that evil attack on our democracy.

So you see, a land of opportunities with plenty natural resources turned to a land of no future when other tribes became suspicious of Igbos even till this very day. The military guys too didn't try.. tho. some school of thought believe Nigeria witnessed more infrastructural development and civility under military that under civilian regime. It's still up for debate.
alot of coups have happened all over the world but there is still peace the DRC experienced ethenic cleansing but still they are managing with any tangible natural resources how is the case of our dear nation different
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by flokii: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2022
headbasher96:
alot of coups have happened all over the world but there is still peace the DRC experienced ethenic cleansing but still they are managing with any tangible natural resources how is the case of our dear nation different

There is a reason the world frowns at coups in the first place.. you don't take right of the people to elect their leaders away and not expect consequences which in Nigeria's case include hatred, suspicions, nepotism, corruption, sectionalism, religious and tribal intolerance and so many others.
Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:

How Nimo?
Please explain my Meme Friend

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Failure Is This by Ojikutumomiage(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Idiko1:

If only there was one.
Systematic Disunity, how?

(1) (Reply)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi For President Cra2023 / Biafra: ‘nigerian Army Set Out As Pythons To Terminate Nnamdi Kanu’s Life’ – Abi / Uzodinma Has Made Imo People See Their Ears With Their Eyes – Okorocha Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.