Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe (11786 Views)

Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by shizzleStar: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
brightalo1010:

[s]Mumu when will you stop deceiving yourself by coming to accept that a typical Anambra person sees themselves as more superior to other igbo states?

Those Anambra people will rather and gladly give out there daughter's hand in marriage to a fulani or yoruba senator's son than allowing an average Abia, imo, Enugu average business guy.

If you like call me fulani or yoruba for telling you the truth. Ogbasaghim, eziokwu na agba agba na nti.[/s]
Brainless pig with the reasoning below that of a tadpole. It's fools like you that make others mock Igbo. Dimwitted mo Ron that doesn't know when outsiders are hitting their head against each other and later come to shout that Igbos don't love themselves. I will resist your bait to indulge in senseless d1ck measuring, the outsiders are also applauding you, you can start jumping up.

Common sense you don't have. A known tribalist will use your brain, instead of you to apply common sense, MBA! You'll rather fall like the senseless idiot that you are

Aturu n'enweghi uche. Kitikpa gba gbuo gi
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by shizzleStar: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
IGOSLAPYOU:

See this anambra pig.
yorubastard, your father is a useless pig...

Registered this moniker lass than 12hours just to exhibit your tomfoolery. Typical berebanza dimwitted m.oron
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by EmmyCC: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
PECON1:
4years only
4 years as a deputy Governor + nearly 16 years as a senator him never try? And no be say he is performing wonderfully well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by Charly68: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Abia has no good political leaders .. it is like as if the leaders are cursed not to perform .. even the one that built mega structures like Aso villa in the place didn't do well while in office
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by Simdyofficial(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Superwave16320:
What competence do you talk about concerning a failure that took constituent allowance on unexecuted project for close to 20 years. Are we talking about the competence with which this diehard criminals loot or the competence of his failure in executing a single project in close to 20 years or you are another lunatic that argue he was not elected to execute project only elected to pocket constituent allowance yearly.

Are you from abia state?
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by Ulocare40088: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Just Visit Aba south You will see for years this man has been in power And his constituency is still in current state , Please Don't visit Aba south by raining season , Abaribe Needs to Jettison from our leaders Na real scam
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by AvalonSpace(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Abia State PDP doesn't want him because they're planning to install who they will control and who will be loyal to Ochendo. Abia State APC doesn't want him because they've made it clear from the onset that their candidate will come from Abia North. Either Uche Ogah or Ikechi Emelike. His failure has already started the moment he declared! Personaly, I'm not against him for any reason!
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by Omoboricash(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
DenreleDave:
Let's continue in darkness and keep shouting tinubu as if he ever governed abia state
My guy, Tinubu is the headache of Abians and other ibo speaking language town in south east. Abaribe has been in pdp and government since 1999,yet nothing was on ground to show for it

If Abia state has been in darkness all these years and pdp has been ruling the state since 1999, logically pdp is darkness.

Very simple logic
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by papadiho(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Abaribe is a big time camelion, has he ever spoken about a bad governments in Abia state accept now? What has he done for Abians close to 2 decade in office accept using the gullible Ipob to gain cheap popularity. Can darkness ever give light?
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by brightalo1010: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
shizzleStar:
Brainless pig with the reasoning below that of a tadpole. It's fools like you that make others mock Igbo. Dimwitted mo Ron that doesn't know when outsiders are hitting their head against each other and later come to shout that Igbos don't love themselves. I will resist your bait to indulge in senseless d1ck measuring, the outsiders are also applauding you, you can start jumping up.

Common sense you don't have. A known tribalist will use your brain, instead of you to apply common sense, MBA! You'll rather fall like the senseless idiot that you are

Aturu n'enweghi uche. Kitikpa gba gbuo gi

Odiegwu for your mind you've killed me with this yeye yeye outdated childish you called name calling. take your time and read it again ,

senseless dickkk is what ? what on earth is tribalist sef

It is outsiders that made Average Anambra person sees others from other states as second class abi? you chose to live and cover evil deeds all because you don't want outsiders to mock you instead of stopping the evil.

If you really wants to call me names better or insults better use something meaningful not this your dumb bellow the belt lines what on earth is brainless pigg? you called me fool and dimwitted for your mind you have killed me be that oooo.

Kitikpa na agba gbu mmadu na this 21st century ? what an ignorance person you are .

Listen make your name callings sound a bit more intelligent and harsher than this kindergarten trash Biko.
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by Dayvidblue: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
patomberekpe:

shut up, that's the problem with ordinary IGBO Man, Authorities, Who Is bigger, egoistic.

Nkita ara rechakwagi onu there, anu ohi like you
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by Quiny32323: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Abaribe is the number 4 darkness in abia state after these efulefus

Orji uzor kalu
T a orji
Ikpeazu kerosene
Abaribe ( can't boast of any thing in his constituency after almost more than 16yrs.
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by Surplus6(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
GetMeRight:

Continue with your darling PDP now, lol. Has APC ever governed Abia state? I'm asking you because I need to know if your rejection of APC is based on the past failure of APC in Abia state or just the usual hatred of Ibos for APC is talking here.

APC has not governed Abia state but the states they ve governed and the one they are incharge what's the difference?
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by EmmyCC: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Surplus6:

APC has not governed Abia state but the states they ve governed and the one they are incharge what's the difference?
With the number of years PDP has governed Abịa, what have they achieved? At this point any Abian still on party rubbish does not mean well for the State.
I am saying this as a concerned Abian.
Ndị Igbo sị na agba mbụ ọtụọ n'ogwe agba abụọ ọtụọ n'ogwe ọ bụ nanị ogwe ka-apiri akụ? It's enough for PDP in Abịa. APC Can come and try after all most of their States are doing better than a lot of PDP States.
Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by okeysoninv: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Buzor1:
Abaribe has highlighted his verifiable projects.he has donated more than 200 transformers to his constituents to mention but a few.he isn't a noise maker
the same Abaribe that couldn't fix road that leads to his house, Abia people are not serious in life

1 Like

Re: Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe by Surplus6(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2022
EmmyCC:

With the number of years PDP has governed Abịa, what have they achieved? At this point any Abian still on party rubbish does not mean well for the State.
I am saying this as a concerned Abian.
Ndị Igbo sị na agba mbụ ọtụọ n'ogwe agba abụọ ọtụọ n'ogwe ọ bụ nanị ogwe ka-apiri akụ? It's enough for PDP in Abịa. APC Can come and try after all most of their States are doing better than a lot of PDP States.

Remember they are still the same people changing parties. Abians couldn't rise to defend Alex Otti's vote when everyone knows he won the election, they allow T. A Orji to override them , even Abaribe is part of Abia State problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Fubara From Re-Presenting 2024 Budget / Cross River State Is Not Part Of The Niger Delta. / Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.