Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity (11967 Views)

Wike: Nigeria Is On Oxygen, Nobody Knows What Will Happen Next / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by dynicks(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike said insecurity in Nigeria would be effectively tackled if a courageous person is elected as President.

The governor spoke on Monday while addressing the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) delegates on Monday in Maiduguri.

He declared that the All Progressives Congress (APC) have failed in tackling insecurity and economic problems.

Wike said citizens can no longer go to their farm and some other places due to fear of being kidnapped or killed.

“Nigeria is dying and we must not allow Nigeria to die. We must rescue this country.

“I believe that Nigeria has hope. So, I want to run for the presidency of this country under the PDP.

“We were only hearing of insecurity in Borno, but now it is all over. Hunger doesn’t know Muslims or Christians; insecurity does not know North or South.

“We need somebody who have the courage to fight insecurity in this country and I want to tell you that I have that courage,” he said.

PDP Chairman in the State, Zanna Gaddama hailed Wike for challenging the ruling APC on matters that affect the people across Nigeria.

Gaddama urged party faithful to support the governor to get the PDP presidential ticket..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/nigeria-needs-someone-with-courage-to-fight-insecurity-wike/%3famp=1

12 Likes

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by dynicks(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Yeah....
Definitely someone who walks like a lion and stings like a bee!!
One who's got balls made of steel....
One who doesn't go about on soaked backside..
One who's sole aim ain't to attend ceremonies all the time..
One who fucking ain't a bigot ..

Wike doesn't look presidential to me Sha......

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by GooodHardDick: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigeria is gone!

Peter Obi to the rescue!!

I stand with Peter Obi

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by NwaNimo1(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigeria needs a 'Wike d' man to fight the bandits, jihadist and herdsmen....

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

28 Likes

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Joezinho: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Lol. You guys have started again. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by mayowascholar(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
smiley
Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by NotBeenPaid: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
N
Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by planetE(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Awon werey. They won tackle the insecurities they created by themselves for political gains and profits. As if they don't know the people that are championing insecurities.

Trust any Nigerian politician at your own peril

20 Likes

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Rastaramsey(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

Is this just a matter of courage

I don't think so....
It is a matter of mindset and courage

Buhari and co are furiously sponsoring insecurity....

Anyone that will stop this shit will have a different mindset from them and will quickly execute a plan to stop them.....

Sadly, insecurity will continue even though a different leader with different mindset enters undecided undecided

It might not be as horrible as now but it will still continue....

As long as those northern leaders are still in position, nothing much is going to change....

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by gift2xl: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Each time I see this dude I remember what Asari said about him "Laughable" he has no business idea, he lacks the quality of been a president. A governor that says "if you don't like me, you can go and die" he lacks manners.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Thinktwicemybro: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Before you start to support osibanjo please read this and answer the questions:

1. Osibanjo supporters said as vp he could not work. But as vp he was the head of why economic team for 7 years and dollar Rose from #199 the met it in 2015 to #600 in 2022. As head of economic team from 1999 to 2007 atiku brought MTN to Nigeria, atiku negotiated and clear Nigeria debt profile, atiku brought foreign oil companies to Nigeria. What investment had osibanjo attracted to Nigeria since 2015?
2. Osibanjo does not belong to any international organization before 2015 and till today in 2022 he does not have membership of any international organization. Was it buhari that hold him from progressing too? How can a man with no international feather reduce poverty as he claim in his speech?
3. Since 2015, has osibanjo condemn any attack by fulani Nationwide?
4. How did osibanjo spend abacha loot that he spareheaded?

Answer these questions before you support him.
As far as am concerned, osibanjo cannot win any state in the south west where he comes from. He's mission is to help is godfather achieve concensus or divide the delegates. Don't take him serious.

Peter obi is the man who can rescue Nigeria!

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Sabadon(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Same talk....buhari and osinbanjo no talk pass this one.

Buhari will handle security
Osunbanjo will handle the economy.......well you know the state of our economy and security

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Johnrake69: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Mr Wike you can't fight insecurity in isolation. Bad economy fuels insecurity. The last time I heard Bokoharam pays it's members better than what Nigerian government pays it's security operatives.

Naira is in comma, inflation is hitting the rooftop and unemployment rate is at all time high.

We're now home to 95M extremely poor people.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Blakpot: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
We don hear u comrade Wike the Slayer
To fight insecurity, we need courage and vawulence.
Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Valuepaints20(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Who will it be?
Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by KaideeGee(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by design222: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
grin
the only man to fight insecurity head on. Ride on.

Come get your 3D logos here for just 3k.
Whatsapp only +2349056471382

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by inforesource: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
So that na you abi
Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Ikenna17(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
I hate to be that guy but Buhari days the same thing, anyways Good Luck to him.

Please check out the latest episode of the Booze with the Bros podcast. Links in signature below

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Codeye(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Between you and Buhari wey. Be former military President who get courage pass☝

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Proudlyomonna: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
And you think you are that person?
Mumu dey disguise undecided

1 Share

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Loyboy: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
i believe he can do it. But it will be tough next year

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by Nigeriadondie: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
undecidedWiked tyrant Wike thinks fighting insecurity is like the way he crushed IPOB with the deployment of soldiers.
This thug lacks the decorum to occupy the highest office in the land. With Wike in power, he would spill so much blood all in the name of fighting insecurity.
An strategy to fight insecurity without massive job creation and a comprehensive social security scheme that cares for all is a scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nigeria Needs Someone With Courage To Fight Insecurity by ogmask: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Na wike wan fight insecurity... make he nor make me ves ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Has Lost It's Value - CBN / Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.