Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? (15090 Views)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Chibuezem(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

In Genesis 6: 1-4,

Sons of God chased beautiful daughters of men and they gave birth to giants!

Your God didn't make provision for sex hence his son ran away to earth for it.
Muhammad asked his wife, Aisha to breastfeed a man who had already attained puberty. Imagine, Antichristian is that how your wife puts her breast in every man’s mouth?

Sahih Muslim 8:3425
'Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i.e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by AntiChristian: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Chibuezem:
Muhammad asked his wife, Aisha to breastfeed a maln who had already attained puberty. Imagine, Antichristian is that how your wife puts her breast in every man’s mouth?

Sahih Muslim 8:3425
'Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i.e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

How is this related to the thread here? You sure don't use your IQ at all.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Chibuezem(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

How is this related to the thread here? You sure don't use your IQ at all.
lol I want you to troll me
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by DonroxyII: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Naturally, all men have an affinity for slutty ladies.

Who no like varieties and spices but within Defined limitations of God where no soul is hurt but Blissed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Sexual Immorality The Devil's Last Card In These Last Days? / Were Kangaroos On Noahs Ark? / The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To Every Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.