Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? (15050 Views)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by capnies: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
ANY BODY THAT COMMITS SIN BELONGS TO SATAN. YOU CAN'T BE BORN AGAIN WITH MOUTH, BUT IN ACTION; LIVE ABOVE SIN WITH THE HELP OF GOD'S SPIRIT
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by SHIVA001: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ɑɳyɓѳɗy cɑɳ cɦɑรɛ ɑɳyɓѳɗy pʆɛɑรɛ. Ɑร ʆѳɳg ɑร tɦɛy ɑʀɛ ɓѳtɦ ɦɑppy. it ɗѳɛรɳt ɱɑttɛʀ wɦѳ. cɦɑรɛ wɦѳ. i cuɱ iɳ pɛɑcɛ.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by dingbang(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nothing like born again...it's self deceit.. grin
swears
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Henz81: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
ikorodureporta:
A guy that forms born-again, yet still fighting with us for our worldly chicks cheesy

Why are they so insatiable?

My dear ladies, beware of such guys!
Don't get him wrong. He wants to convert those worldly chicks. You also need Jesus Christ.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Broveens42(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
AlphaAlex:
grin grin they are just deceiving themselves with the tag when they know fully well that they are as Hot as rabbits .... Everybody for Church dey form Wetin them no be , grin

They are even more approachable, easier place for hook ups .. just have a clean ride, you will have a field day with ladies after church service. grin

Religion na scam

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by cobso9941: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ghana Gh folks are smart. I like the site. Nairaland branch in Gh

Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Oloripelebe: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
They are going to hell fire...mummy G.O
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Born again sisters too get wahala. Na so I toast one of them and her reply was Brother we have to pray and fast attend my church program of 70 days vigil.
I jaapa immediately embarassed
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by danot1030: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
ikorodureporta:
A guy that forms born-again, yet still fighting with us for our worldly chicks cheesy

Suleman dey preach � and still dey nack everything on skirts and you say make his followers no follow you drag chicks?
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
ikorodureporta:

The fact they are born again doesn’t mean they don’t like good things now.

Don’t they go to worldly shools and eat worldly food?

Don’t they have worldly family members?? undecided

Leave them to go for what they like abeg. It is their choice. The fact a gal isn’t born again doesn’t mean she’s not good or a wife material now. Some are even better that born again babes in character.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Donwis05: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
No born again brother would chase a sister, whether worldly or in the church?

Any brother who is into fornication is a sinner and no sinner is a born again as no born again is a sinner.

Put differently, no sinner is a Christian and no Christian is a sinner.

So, if you claim to be born again and you still chase women, whether worldly or not, then your born againsm is fake.
You're only a hypocrite
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Ubanz: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
That goes to show that there's nothing like born again.
All na farce. Make una stop deceiving una selves.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Bashmufol01: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Kini Rashidi nwi bayii grin
This got me grin
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Lugianostar(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Vulnerability at the edge of been cold?

Don't be uneasily yoke with unbelievers.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Chazb(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
That guy Knows what he want pls allowe him did you think say na all does sister's where plenty inside church better passed ni

quote author=ikorodureporta post=109204999]A guy that forms born-again, yet still fighting with us for our worldly chicks cheesy

[/quote]
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Chazb(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
That guy Knows what he want pls allowe him did you think say na all does sister's where plenty inside church better passed ni.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Broveens42:

They are even more approachable, easier place for hook ups .. just have a clean ride, you will have a field day with ladies after church service. grin

Religion na scam
Facts better scam wey we dey deceive ourselves with.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by President2001(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
I think that's unequally yoke which Christian's must desist from

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hmmmmm.

Thank you, father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by twilliamx(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kdon2:

Seebrainwashed fellow. No wonder more marriages crash these days.
I don't know what you are talking. This year will make it 12 years of blissful marriage with 3 lovely kids. My dad followed the same principle and was married for over 40years till he passed. Let God lead. Instead of you to share your point, you chose to be insulting. I wonder who the brainwashed fellow is.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by thunderbabs: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
They are determined to win the sisters for Christ na, haba smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Subduer: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Not born again.
Just a Church member, deceiving people, and being deceived.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wahala. Find wife and save yourself all this stress.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by OBTOREPA(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
ikorodureporta:

God ask a prophet to marry a prostitude in the Bible.
What about those agents in the Church claiming to be born again? Do you know how many brother's that is crying today?
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2022
LaJoe2:

'Sons of GOD' in that context meant offsprings of GOD, humans, not followers of GOD or lovers of GOD or Saints.
And all creation are offsprings of GOD.

How many definitions does sons of God have in the Bible?

Even "Devil" too can be called same too as he is a creation of God too!

God no get offspring!
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Chibuezem:
so you are back islamic jagaban, the terror of nairaland continue 72 virgins awaits you in heaven

In Genesis 6: 1-4,

Sons of God chased beautiful daughters of men and they gave birth to giants!

Your God didn't make provision for sex hence his son ran away to earth for it.
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Kdon2:

Remember there was no Christianity then, it's free will that operates no doctrine.

Actually there was no Christianity or Judaism by name/practice anywhere in the Bible from Jesus or Moses!
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by LaJoe2: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

How many definitions does sons of God have in the Bible?

Even "Devil" too can be called same too as he is a creation of God too!

God no get offspring!

The Bible says GOD is the Father (Originator) of all spirits. GOD also went as far as saying all souls are mine.
Is the devil a spirit?
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by AntiChristian: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2022
LaJoe2:

The Bible says GOD is the Father (Originator) of all spirits. GOD also went as far as saying all souls are mine.
Is the devil a spirit?

My definition of the devil's origin is that he is a Jinn and not an Angel!
Angels obey God unconditionally!
Jinn are like humans who have freewill!

Your own definition of spirit is anything humans can't see! And this comprises Angels, Jinns, demons, etc even God!
Re: What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters? by LaJoe2: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

My definition of the devil's origin is that he is a Jinn and not an Angel!
Angels obey God unconditionally!
Jinn are like humans who have freewill!

Your own definition of spirit is anything humans can't see! And this comprises Angels, Jinns, demons, etc even God!

My argument stops here (when its gone beyond the Scriptures)
Feel free to believe what you wanna.

Shalom!��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Two Things You Need To Know As A Jehovah's Witness! / The more you feed yourself with The Word Of GOD, the more you Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.