Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) (51986 Views)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Bobrisky Sent Birthday Message To Tonto Dikeh As She Turns 35. / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
pretydiva:

Lets see his pictures unedited and without make up undecided

Now you raised a good point.

But with make-up, she is flawless. Good shape and body
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by suffering: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
I like this report. The blogger go school. Too many amateur reports here are constantly riddled with grammatical errors. This was a breath of fresh air.

Bobrisky is at the stage of fame where he realizes that to stay relevant he has to pull crazy capers, each one crazier than the last. People famous for no talent reach this thought process eventually.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
But truth be told, I doubt if any Nairaland lady is prettier than Bobrisky.

She is getting prettier everyday.

How on God's green earth does a man look pretty to you undecided

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercury12:
And who do you refer as the "she" that we must accept?
You better go and sit down if you don't know what to type

She identifies as a female son..what are you crying about?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Justice4Toto: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is one reason I like the Islamic Republic of Iran
They would have get rid of this bigot
Very shameful

Minister of Culture is there doing mumu up and down

Can't they jail this piglet
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by tit(f): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Is the oba gay like mompha?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

This one is having mental problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Get out of my mention with your spiritual nonsense.. undecided
Keep monitoring me.. grin grin

Spiritual nonsense you say? smiley You will fall on your knees in tears. For the light shineth and the darkness cannot ever comprehend.
Like I said , you are free to worship lucifer ad you chose to but you will not disturb others here .

Try it and see for yourself. You will be a topic on the front page. You dare not bring your lucider worship here or you will be cast from your body back to thw pit where your spirit came from to inhabit that body
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Josbreed: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

So as educated and exposed as you are, you still believe that these Bob's pictures with heavy filters are actually Bob's real face? Then you are daft if you do believe. Did you watch the video of the prank Zeefancy did on Bobrisky? Where his real face that is full of after shave bumbs were visible? I assure you that you will puke if you see it. Bob is ugly AF. Just deceiving guys like you online while selling his asshole for gays ans bisexuals.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Be truthful.

Ignore his gender misinterpretation and be factual.

Call a spade a spade. She looks pretty.
Okay so in ur eyes what's pretty there because i cant see any
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how beautiful she is tho..I guess the king
really forgave her ..
She can go live her life where it's acceptable..cos Benin no dey joke with their kingship oo..
But on a more serious note she was being ignorant she never knew it was gonna escalate..I do hope Nigerians are gonna understand she's also a human and should be accepted into the society..
[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Anansa0003: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
He still dae Benin ooo..he never go
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Emdebby2: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
That is what you get when you overstep your boundaries. Serves him/her right.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Spiritual nonsense you say? smiley You will fall on your knees in tears. For the light shineth and the darkness cannot ever comprehend.
Like I said , you are free to worship lucifer ad you chose to but you will not disturb others here .

Try it and see for yourself. You will be a topic on the front page. You dare not bring your lucider worship here or you will be cast from your body back to thw pit where your spirit came from to inhabit that body
You can do nothing boy.. cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nicepoker:
[s][/s]
grin you go cry tire oo.. grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
tit:
Is the oba gay like mompha?
U want to play with fire abi? Just siddon for house dey press keyboard to find trouble undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Mercury12(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Okay!
But isn’t he pretty?
Post picture of girl friend let’s compare.

No!

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by objobj: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
really forgave her ..
She can go live her life where it's acceptable..cos Benin no dey joke with their kingship oo..
But on a more serious note she was being ignorant she never knew it was gonna escalate..I do hope Nigerians are gonna understand she's also a human and should be accepted into the society..

You call a she?
Some people should be in lawma transfer center
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can do nothing boy.. cheesy

smiley

Like I said trouble anyone here again. Sir

Worship lucifer as you see fit that's left to you but trouble no one here

Bye smiley
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
objobj:

You call a she?
Some people should be in lawma transfer center
Na woman she be na.. cheesy
Why you wan change her gender by yourself... grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by SHIVA001: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
IԲ yѳu ɱɛɛt tɦiร kɑiɳ ѳɳɛ Բѳʀ cʆuɓ ɑɳɗ yѳu tɦiɳk รɑy yѳu gѳ ʆɑรɦ, tɦɑt ɳitɛ gѳ ɓɛ ɓѳxiɳg ɳitɛ ɓɛcɑuรɛ i gѳ tѳѳ ɱɑywɛɑtɦɛʀ ɑɱ. uรɛ ɓʆѳw รcɑttɛʀ ɦiร ɓʀɑiɳ รѳ tɦɑt ɦiɱ gѳ kɳѳw รɑy ɳɑ ʀɛɑʆ ɱɑɳ ɦiɱ ɓɛ. ɦiร iɳtɛʆʆigɛɳcɛ ɦɑร ɓɛɛɳ ɦiʝɑckɛɗ ɓy ɦiร ɦѳʀɱѳɳɛร, ɦɛ ɦɑร ɗiรรɑpѳiɳtɛɗ ɳɑtuʀɛ.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

smiley

Like I said trouble anyone here again. Sir

Worship lucifer as you see fit that's left to you but trouble no one here

Bye smiley
grin i laugh who doesn't know the great FernandezPablo the one who instills fear on anyone who comes my way..do you wanna see something tonight? lipsrsealed undecided undecided shocked
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Verysmart101: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I feel sad for my baby sad

They shouldn't treat Bob harshly regardless of what Bob said to the Oba. I believe Bob meant no harm, neither did Bob meant to insult the Oba as many people misinterpret It. It looks like real royalty blood makes that beautiful soul Hot, Oba as a king with abundance of wisdom should know this and obliged to that innocent request of Bob and marry that pretty soul.

I pray u will have a child like Bobrisky (Amen)

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Mercury12(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Who is that?

FERNANDEZISBACK:

She identifies as a female son..what are you crying about?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Anozietimi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
NwekeUG:
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris, popularly known as Bobrisky has reportedly left Benin following an outrage he ignited by asking the Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Ewuare II, to “come and marry” him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Bobrisky made the comment in a video he shared to express his excitement at being in Benin for an event by celebrity interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor.

In the video, Bobrisky said;

He wrote on the video;

However, after getting slammed by Benin indigenes for calling out their traditional head, Bobrisky has tendered a public apology.

He shared the apology on his Instagram story, where he noted that he was just joking when he made the comment.

In his apology, Bobrisky said,

After Bobrisky's apology, a video was shared online in which a man was heard saying that Bobrisky has been sent out of Benin. He said that Bobrisky took a 12pm flight back to Lagos on Saturday January 8, 2022.

He also reiterated that they have no connection with the crossdresser.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0M56XrCt0

https://igberetvnews.com/1411839/bobrisky-sent-benin-asking-oba-benin-marry-video/

The same Nigerian will slam and protest against any serious Government willing to put an end to this guy stupidity
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercury12:
Who is that?

Bobrisky the great.. grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin i laugh who doesn't know the great FernandezPablo the one who instills fear on anyone who comes my way..do you wanna see something tonight? lipsrsealed undecided undecided shocked
[/s]

Typical of lucifer servants boastful yet full of fear. Your aura is all over the place smiley

Fear not ,I don't trade empty words. But like you have been warned, do otherwise and you will have yourself to blame sir smiley

Bye
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=GofuckYourself post=109222347][s][/s]

[s]Typical of lucifer servants boastful yet full of fear. Your aura is all over the place smiley

Fear not ,I don't trade empty words. But like you have been warned, do otherwise and you will have yourself to blame sir smiley

Bye[[/s]/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Kunjas: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Edo no be Lagos....
Anigreat:
shocked

I feel sad for my baby sad

They shouldn't treat Bob harshly regardless of what Bob said to the Oba. I believe Bob meant no harm, neither did Bob meant to insult the Oba as many people misinterpret It. It looks like real royalty blood makes that beautiful soul Hot, Oba as a king with abundance of wisdom should know this and obliged to that innocent request of Bob and marry that pretty soul.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rotten magot invested anus...bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Madness it’s not everywhere you go you can try nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Lastanza: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
really forgave her ..

Which one is she, she all over your comment. Na wao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt / Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him / Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.