Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Book On Fate, Experiences And Life Is Finally Ready! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / My Book On Fate, Experiences And Life Is Finally Ready! (520 Views)

I Need A Cover Designer For My Book On Amazon / Help! Someone To Help With Posting My Book On Nairaland / Need A Competent Proofreader/editor/critic For My Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Book On Fate, Experiences And Life Is Finally Ready! by Benblaq(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2022
It always seems impossible until it is done — Nelson Mandela

First and foremost, I am grateful to God for the blessing of mental strength, without it this project would not be in existence.

I am thankful and loyal to Prof. Mrs. Ekpo Nta, Mr. Onyekachi Peter Onuoha, Raymond John Isong, Prince Anthony and others who contributed in different ways to get me to this point.

To all the friends online, I am thankful for the motivation and appreciation. I never thought I could do it until you pushed me.

The idea of writing a book was birthed some time in May 2020 during the COVID-19 lockdown. I started off with writing 500 words per day, but the work became tough because it was the lengthiest of all the pieces I have ever written. It was completed in August that same year. I spent the remaining months of 2020 and the whole of 2021 making sure the book comes typo-free and top-of-the-line. We are finally done!

TITLE: The Rebirth
GENRE: Prose
AUTHOR: Ephraim Reuben Peter
RELEASE DATE: 15th January, 2022

Itoro, the only child of his parents travels as a young boy to seek for a better life in the city. Living with his maternal uncle and later finding his way into the home of Engineer Bassey turns out to be a lifetime experience for him.

Engineer Bassey's twins bring a new life to Itoro in exchange for another life. The exchange of lives brought confusion, trouble, betrayal and truth into the family...

Re: My Book On Fate, Experiences And Life Is Finally Ready! by Benblaq(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2022
The small boy wants to be big! Nairalanders, please do well to support my project when it is time. The book is worthwhile.

(1) (Reply)

ISBN Wanted For Publishing A Book / E-books (softcopies) / Invitation To Write Daily, Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.