Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

"My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. (2344 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity: Soyinka At Nathaniel Oyelola's Burial (Video) / Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by micko93: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2022
"My Son Is a Member of Pyrates Confraternity", and i am neither a Christian nor Muslim"- Wole Soyinka. #OputaPanel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyfUBl4j9NQ

2 Likes

Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2022
You sef still Dey sail .. ahoy ! grin

Bingo.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by doggedfighter(f): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2022
It must be a different one from the one filled with street urchins and ne'er -do -wells.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by isaiah4life(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Let me tell you something Apostle Michael Orokpo. This one doesn't have a prayer life.

Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by adecz: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2022
✌️✌️✌️ Aiye or Black Axxe is better❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by vedaxcool(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Father of cultic terrorism! Rather than denounce the rubbish you brought, you are making it seem like a good way of life. The wars going on are claiming the lives of many, the scourge is infecting our secondary schools and streets!

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by JaneYave(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
isaiah4life:
Let me tell you something Apostle Michael Orokpo. This one doesn't have a prayer life.
Same people actually need the 'Saul on the road to Damascus encounter'.
Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by praiz2312: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Are objectives of the Confraternity, still the same as what we see these days?
Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2022
vedaxcool:
Father of cultic terrorism! Rather than denounce the rubbish you brought, you are makingIt seek like a good way of life. The wars going on are claiming the lives of many, the scourge is infecting our secondary schools are streets!
It's just like saying your God should denounce human being cos they turned out to be evil..
And that God creating human being is not a good thing..
Also that the wars and daily Killin is God's fault? undecided undecided
Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by Wazobia2216: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
It must be a different one from the one filled with street urchins and ne'er -do -wells.
You are not far from the truth! He said it was in London!
Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by flokii: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
The pertinent question is.. are the ideologies and constitution of the group and many that came after still the same as what was obtainable back in the days?
Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by Masterkernel1: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:
You sef still Dey sail .. ahoy ! grin

Bingo.

So... You're a member of this secret cult?
Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by Masterkernel1: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
praiz2312:
Are objectives of the Confraternity, still the same as what we see these days?

It was same from time. If not he would have denounced. I used to have a picture of him being excorted by them during one of his birthday. Don't be deceived.
Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by doggedfighter(f): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wazobia2216:

You are not far from the truth! He said it was in London!

Oh thanks.

I didn't watch the video but I had a feeling it's not the kind we have here peopled with bloodthirsty hooligans.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by doggedfighter(f): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
vedaxcool:
Father of cultic terrorism! Rather than denounce the rubbish you brought, you are making it seem like a good way of life. The wars going on are claiming the lives of many, the scourge is infecting our secondary schools and streets!

It's not his fault people chose to be useless.

The one he founded is different from what criminals imitated and are using to eliminate themselves.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Masterkernel1:

So... You're a member of this secret cult?

At all.. Na old men movement grin

Ekuke matters grin
Re: "My Son Is A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity"- Wole Soyinka. by Emeritus1200: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is not something you should be proud off sir. Cultism, nowadays, is nothing to write home about. It is one of the problems menacing our tertiary institutions and streets today.

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of The Hunters / Book Review, Pls Read! / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.