Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer (16160 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Topleague(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
The oriyomi guy is delusional, i was so angry wasting my data yesterday watching the nonsense he was spewing out, he claimed that he has the video and throughout his more than 10 minutes video we did not see of such. He is just looking for traffic for his blogger job and it is unfortunate people are also believeing him

3 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
You see cool
One of the problem cry
barragan:

Which massacre did you watch live at Lekki toll gate?
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Chatflick(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:
The lekki toll gate massacre you watch live wetin come out from it. For Oriyomi hazmat to have said he get the CCTV as evidence then I trust him with everything

You no dey this country
You be mumu

#Justicefortimothy
Follow Oriyomi hazmat on youtube @Oriyomi hazmat rescue mission
You are very stupid. Since you chose not to understand what I wrote but rather you decided to embarrass yourself. Anuofia!
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by mfm04622: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Adedoyin should just sue the mother fucker!!!

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mumu grin
Chatflick:

You are very stupid. Since you chose not to understand what I wrote but rather you decided to embarrass yourself. Anuofia!
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by PlsBanMe: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
This OP seem to have had his palm greased by the Adedoyin family.

This is his second post to try turn the case around.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
You don vex grin grin
Chatflick:

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
He has been paid bro cool
PlsBanMe:
This OP seem to have had his palm greased by the Adedoyin family.

This is his second post to try turn the case around.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by fotadmowmend(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Perfect! He should just release the videos to clear all doubts
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Nostring: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Topleague:
The oriyomi guy is delusional, i was so angry wasting my data yesterday watching the nonsense he was spewing out, he claimed that he has the video and throughout his more than 10 minutes video we did not see of such. He is just looking for traffic for his blogger job and it is unfortunate people are also believeing him
oriyomi hamzat no b blogger o..na radio station owner, activist e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by murmee: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
ivolt:

Locking a man up without any charges just because his son ran away.
His lawyers seems incompetent, they should have gotten him freed by now.
My friend, this is a murder case. Adedoyin is the owner of the hotel and the son is the Manager. So both of them are liable!

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by alizma: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Richandsimple:
This blogger probably does not even know how a CCTV works.
So Adedoyin and his staff will give police footage indicting themselves abi?
Most Nigerians just choose to be foolish!
I thought as much too. If you carefully watch the video by the blogger, you will notice an intention to keep the viewers watching till the end with no concrete statement made. That is my own view though but I hope he is not selfishly playing with the general public for personal gain on a case of this nature.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by wolesmile(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:
The lekki toll gate massacre you watch live wetin come out from it. For Oriyomi hazmat to have said he get the CCTV as evidence then I trust him with everything

You no dey this country
You be mumu

#Justicefortimothy
You watched massacre live at Lekki tollgate?
Massacre?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Chatflick(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:
Mumu grin
You must mean your Father
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by metrixauto: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
wolesmile:
Our so called journalists, with their half baked method of journalism, are sometimes fund of inciting the public when giving out information. It's very common amongst the freelance journalists when airing their programmes. How, in God's name, will someone release a supposed evidence indicting him to the authority? Is he that stupid?
The police is yet to say anything about the content of any CCTV footage indicting anyone, yet Oriyomi Hamzat claims to have watched a CCTV footage of happenings on the fateful night. Where did he get it from?
Probably you are one of doubting Thomases that are behind Adedoyin.. he said it clearly that they are preparing to take him the court, wait until then nah, Do you expect police to be playing CCTC to the general public? When they get to Court evidence will be shown.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
The one djswitch sent online through Instagram were clone right?
wolesmile:

You watched massacre live at Lekki tollgate?
Massacre?
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
God bless you bro
metrixauto:

Probably you are one of doubting Thomases that are behind Adedoyin.. he said it clearly that they are preparing to take him the court, wait until then nah, Do you expect police to be playing CCTC to the general public? When they get to Court evidence will be shown.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Elnuk34(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
wolesmile:
Our so called journalists, with their half baked method of journalism, are sometimes fund of inciting the public when giving out information. It's very common amongst the freelance journalists when airing their programmes. How, in God's name, will someone release a supposed evidence indicting him to the authority? Is he that stupid?
The police is yet to say anything about the content of any CCTV footage indicting anyone, yet Oriyomi Hamzat claims to have watched a CCTV footage of happenings on the fateful night. Where did he get it from?
Some people reason with their anus. All the characters that have the power to tamper with evidence are all in detention. They were all caught off guard. This is the only way Oriyomi can follow the case. He said he watched the video with the police at their station.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
My guy lack respect for a 84year old man I pray you grow old ijn grin grin grin
Chatflick:

You must mean your Father
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by metrixauto: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Richandsimple:
It is you that is foolish, if you are there and still believing CCTV cannot be obtained. Wait for them until they get to the Court where the evidence will be shown. I am sure you are one of them that collected money to attack and defend. God pass all of una
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by ejimatic: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Celebrityblog:

https://www.facebook.com/103681802160097/posts/125836589944618/
Criminals always leave something behind for people to trail them . I believe in all that Oriyomi said. Oriyomi is close to the Tunde Disu Team in Abuja. Adegoke' s brother is the complainant .They have more right to get fact from the investigating team. None of the Adedoyin lawyers has the update of this case .All they know is they will defend him in court based on hearsays not on what they saw. As for the CCTV there was no camera in the historic room 305 but there was one in the hotel passage and central ones in the Manager's room and in the reception like other hotels With the arrest of the suspects the hotel had been closed down .So it is possible for the Disu Team to still find some cameras in the hotel when it is under the police surveillance. Additionally if the suspect could use the hotel beddings to wrap the deceased they could leave the CCCTV behind....As I said earlier criminals usually leave a mark behind to arrest them

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by kpompey: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Richandsimple:

You are the foolish one here. Number one this is too heavy to be a joke. They destroyed the CCTV but it was recovered and fixed by the police .Adedoyin himself has watched the CCTV and Hamzat was talking with fact by mentioning names, personality involve and more. You can not mend Adedoyin's reputation. He is ritualist and killer and he should be condemned to death too.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by lebienconnu: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
ejimatic:
Criminals always leave something behind for people to trail him. I believe in all that Oriyomi said. Oriyomi is close to the Tunde Disu Team in Abuja. Adegoke' s brother is the complaint .They have more right to get fact from the investigating team. None of the Adedoyin lawyers have the update of this case .All they know is they will defend him in court based on hearsays not on what they saw. As for the CCTV there is no camera in the historic room 305 but there is one in the every hotel passage and a central one in the Manager's room and in the reception. With the arrest of the suspects the hotel had been closed down .So it is possible for the Disu Team to still find some cameras in the hotel when it is under the police surveillance. Additionally if the suspect could use the hotel beddings to wrap the deceased they could leave the CCCTV behind....As I said earlier criminals usually leave a mark behind to arrest him.

Very makesensic analysis.
Three gbosa for you.
Gbosa ! Gbosa !! Gbosa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Bar1941(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Richandsimple:

When God is done with someone God is done with the person. I have been following Oriyomi Hamzat for over a decade, he is a very dogged journalist who goes extra length to ascertain his findings, their was even a time he was framed up and imprisoned just because he was investigating a case involving Oyo state government then.

Their is no way the hotel management could have manipulated the cctv, if they do, cctv experts will surely detect that and moreover, the man (Oriyomi) made it clear in the video that the police gave him the go ahead to reveal the content of the cctv. Their is no way the hotel management can deny their involvement in the death, it's getting clearer. Time will further tell.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by President2001(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
If Oriyomi did not see the footage he won't mention cctv
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by ivolt: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
murmee:
My friend, this is a murder case. Adedoyin is the owner of the hotel and the son is the Manager. So both of them are liable!
What exactly is he liable for?
This is not a murder case as murder has not been established nor anyone charged with murder.
The man is being illegally by a ridiculous justice system.

Jungle justice seems to have clouded many people's thinking.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by ivolt: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Stomoney:

You no dey this country
You be mumu

#Justicefortimothy
Oriyomi Hamzat, you would have been swimming in debt for damages if you try this nonsense in
UK or US. Publish the CCTV you claim to have.
Is it too hard to do?

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
We shall show you in court cool
ivolt:

Oriyomi Hamzat, you would have been swimming in debt for damages if you try this nonsense in
UK or US. Publish the CCTV you claim to have.
Is it too hard to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Stomoney(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Abi oooo Adedoyin people were just ranting. Then kill person bury ahm without informing his family member where is it does
President2001:
If Oriyomi did not see the footage he won't mention cctv

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Samtob90(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Richandsimple:
Probably, you are new to the news. The device was never given as you wrote yet they are under obligation to release. It has been removed immediately after the incident was made known. It must have been retrieved by force
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Samtob90(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Celebrityblog:

https://www.facebook.com/103681802160097/posts/125836589944618/
Lawyer piri, you remember you told us DPO and ife central local government. You told us he died natural death and so on and so forth.
You want him to post it online so that you can use it against him.
Pele
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Oriyomi Hamzat Should Release CCTV Footage - Adedoyin's Lawyer by Barrywilly(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
If he is in possession of such damning evidence, the best thing is to turn it over to the police in view of the inability of the police to establish a case of murder against any of the suspects in their custody. Coming online with an unsubstantiated evidence and grievous allegations is highly unprofessional, vindictive and criminal in nature. Hamzat should us the cctv clip so that we can see the faces of killers in our midst otherwise it will mean all his earlier claims are fabricated lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta University’s Protest: Three Feared Killed (Photos) / Nursing Mother, Baby, Boy Drown As Lagos Officials Chase Residents / Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.